Chapter 3

Fell in love with the jerk

CHAPTER 3

Luhan's P.O.V.

"Yah yah yah!" I shouted while my eyes are locked on the video game we're playing.

I decided on taking a long break and play with Kai. This is really a crucial game for whoever loses will be a slave for tonight. If I win, I will really show Kai who's the Hyung. Kekekekeke.

"Yah yah yah!" I continued shouting , our score tied, as the time ticks. 10.9.8.7.6.5.

"Hyung, you drop something."

I immediately responded, but only to realize that I was tricked after the referee blowed his whistle.

"Your face!" Kai shouted while jumping up and down on the bed with my mouth wide open with a disappointed face.

"That's not fair!" I shouted.

"Hyung is my slave! Hyung is my slave!" Kai keeps on repeating this words, like a kid.

"Yah!"
We both turned our gazes towards the door, after hearing the shout, seeing D.O. with an angry face.

"Fix your bed. I hate messy things." D.O. said and left once again after grabbing a book from his shelves.

"Is he always like that?" I ask.

"Ani. He's just jealous." Kai said with a smile on his face as he started to fix his bed.

Jealous? Does D.O. have a crush on Kai? Or me?

"Ouch!" I shouted after being hit in the forehead by Kai.

"Gullible Hyung, I'm just joking. Don't take everything seriously." Kai chuckled.

"Fine. I'll get back to work." I said after waving a hand on him and was about to leave.

"Yah, you're my slave for tonight. It's already 6 pm." Kai said grabbing my wrist.

"Really?! We played that long?" I asked in surprise.

"Leggo!" Kai said as he grabbed his things and started to pull me downstairs, out the door without even saying goodbye to the others.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where are we going?" I asked still being pulled by the younger fella.

"Here." He said as we stopped infront of an underground bar, seemed to be pack.

"Yah, are you even legal?" I asked punching his in the shoulder.

"Of course I am. Now, let's go inside."

Loud music welcomed me, a dark place, where the only light is the red and yellow lights from the dance floor. Kai being greeted by every girl we pass by.

"Are you a regualr here?" I ask.

"What?" he shouted.

"ARE YOU A REGULAR HERE?" I shouted, this time on his ear.

"Yah! That hurts!" He said smacking me in the shoulders.

Now that I think about it, when was the last time I visited a bar? A year ago? We stayed on an empty tall table, as we let the music absorb us. I started feeling the beat and enjoying myself, as Kai ordered us some drinks.

"Hi. You new here?" I turned to where the voice came from, to see a fair skinned, short hair, tall and y woman, maybe in her 20s, with her arms around my waist. 

I couldn't let the chance pass by, and decided to start flirting.

"I'm Luhan." I said after nearing my face into her ear and placing my hands around her waist.

"HaeRi." She said and leaned in for a kiss.

I kissed her back but pulled away after a few seconds because of Kai going nearer.

"Hey Haeri. What's up!" Kai said handing me a drink and exchanging hugs to the girl.

"Your friend?" She said pointing towards me, trying to talk despite the loud music.

"Yeah. Better get back to your boyfriend before he sees you flirting with a pretty boy." Kai said and chuckled after HaeRi went running off.

"You just save me." I said realizing what happened.

"Be cautious. You're handsome, but not all girls here are single. Better control yourself." Kai said and handing me a pill.

"What's this for?" I asked to Kai who seemed to already swallowed his own pill.

"Let's have fun! Whoo!" Kai said after drinking another cup.

Realizing what it is, there's no harm in it. It will just last for a few hours. I placed the pill on my tongue, drank a cup of whiskey, and let the beast out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Faces are starting to go blur as Kai and I continued to dance on the dancefloor with a drink on our hand, letting the sick beat control our bodies. I never had this much fun since last year, and regretted it. I missed a lot of fun!

"Luhan! Luhan Hyung!"

I didn't bother and continued to dance with the girls around me.

Suddenly, a cold liquid was thrown to myself, making me fall down, and opened my eyes with surprise like my eyes were closed for a long time. I became sobber.

"Luhan Hyung! HaeRi's boyfriend is out to get you! Let's get out!" Kai Shouted, my sight still not focused enough.

I closed my eyes and opened it again, spotting a group of guys in their 30s with black coat and pants, about to approach us just a few meters away from us. I shifted my gaze back to Kai, as If everything was in slow motion. The drugs are worning out but its not yet enough.

Kai suddenly grabbed my hand as we started to run towards the exit. Not caring who we bump to. The wind from the fresh air finally passes by my face indicating we're already outside. The drugs are finally wearing out, I can hear Kai's panthing, can tell that's he's tired from all the running. I glanced back, seeing the group of men, running after us. We turned right then right, then a left, then was pushed towards the wall, with Kai infront of me, few inches away from my face. I tilted my head abit, to see the group of men, passing by, not noticing our presence in the dim alley. After a few minutes, when the sound of footsteps and voices disappear, we let out a huge sigh, a sign of relief.

"Ouch!" I hissed as I touched my forehead after being flick by Kai's finger.

"Pabo Hyung. You almost killed us out there." Kai said still a few inches from me, catching his breath.

"Who gave me drugs." I hissed still rubbing my forehead.

We suddenly burst into laughter after realizing what we had done. This was really a blast.

My body suddenly froze when Kai leaned his body towards mine, his head just beside me, still catching his breath. I tried to move, but was pushed back.

"Stay still Hyung. I'm tired." Kai said with his hands holding mine, this time his face leaning on my shoulder.

"Fine. Since I'm still your slave. Next time, I'll win. I wonder who treats his slave to a bar." I chuckled at the thought.

"I just needed to have some fun."

"Fun my ."

"I'm still not over."

"Huh? What do you mean?" I asked and suddenly felt his hand squizzed mine.

"Hyung?" Kai said pulling his face away from me.

"Oh?"

"Can I kiss you?"

"Wha-"

I didn't had the time to react, when Kai's lips suddenly on mine. I pushed him but he fought back and held my nape.

Ugh. Let this boy be. He's still drunk. After a few seconds, he suddenly does a barfing sound. He immediately pulled away and vomit continuously. I rubbed his back, trying to help him out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's past 1, and here I am outside the house with an unconscious Kai. I took my keys and opened the door and saw Sehun with his earphones plugged in and DO on the couch watching a tennis anime.

When they finally noticed us, DO rushed towards Kai and said that he'll take care of him while Sehun just stares at me with an unreadable expression, his earphones still plugged in.

I decided to ignore him and went straight to the kitchen to make myself a cup of coffee. My head is still spinning a little, all because of those alcohols I drank. Without even noticing it, a smile creeped onto my face with thought of the events that happened a while ago.

"So, you had fun?" I turned around to see a glaring Sehun while leaning onto the wall.

"None of your business." I said as I grab the coffee I made and was about to leave the area when Sehun blocked me.

"What do you need? I'm not in the state of normality, don't get on my bad side."

"Ooohhh." Sehun hissed with a smirk. "I just need a coffee." He added and was about to grab my cup when moved it away from him.

"You make one yourself, this is mine." I said and tried to leave again, but failed.

"Ani, I want that." He said pointing at my cup.

"Yah, do you like me?" I ask with a tough face wanting to piss him off.

"Hhmmm.. The question is, do YOU like me?" He said making a face like it's a difficult question to answer.

"Aniyo. Can you just leave?" I said starting to get piss off.

"I can't. I still haven't forgotten about you ruining my dessert." He said.

I placed my cup down at the table and walked towards him with a tough facade. I'm exploding and I really want to lay my body on my bed.

"Yah! If you want your dessert so bad, just do me! Stop pissing me off!" I shouted earning a laughter from him.

"Hahahaha. Hyung,are you on drugs?" He said.

"A while ago." I said trying to hide my face from embarassment and just drank my cup of coffee.

"Really?" He said in disbelief.

"Yeah, so don't really push me." I said decided to sat back on the chair.

"Did Kai bring you to that underground bar?" He ask sitting beside me with his legs crossed.

"Yeah, and then trouble arose." I said taking another sip from my coffee.

He chuckled in response, seems to know what happened.

"Yah, why are you chuckling?" I asked facing him this time.

"Did you meet HaeRi?" He said raising his right eyebrow.

"Oh! How'd you know?!" I asked in surprise.

"That's because I was the one that brought Kai to that Underground bar and let him meet HaeRi." He said.

"Wait, what?" I asked almost choking on my coffee.

"Yeah, HaeRi is Kai's ex girlfriend. Tragic." He said and grabbed the cup from hand and drank the rest in one shot.

"Yah! Yo-"

"Yeah, I'll make you another cup."

Hhmmm.. He seems different? Like nice?

I shook my head on the thought. This happened before, he was nice then suddenly boom, I fainted. Huh? Maybe he's putting something dangerous in my coffee. Better watch out.

"So, do you like Kai?" I ask in a straight forward manner.

"Yeah, before." He said not even shaking.

"When is that before?" I asked crossing my legs, seems to be interested.

"Last Year. When I was in my Freshman Year." He said as he mixed the coffee he made and handing it out to me.

"Ani, you sip first."

"Wae?"

"Just sip it first." I said as he sip from the cup.

"Okay, give it to me." I said taking the cup from his hands and taking a sip of this sweet coffee.

"So what happened?" I ask.

"HaeRi happened." He said.

"Ooohh. I see." I said.

"Do you like Kai?" this time, i choked from his question.

"What?!" I shouted.

"You like Kai." Sehun said.

"Ani! I like you m-" I widen my eyes at thought of what I was about to say. What did you say Luhan?! My heart is now beating faster than the normal rate. I can feel my cheeks burning like the sun.

"Ah. So you like me more?" He smirked fixing his gaze on me.

"Ani! Where did that came from? I'm on drugs! Don't talk to me." I said and walked 2x faster than my normal walk away from the kitchen into the stairs.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Aisssh! Pabo Luhan! What are you saying? Giving in to a Sophomore student? This is not like you! Wait, it is like you! aish! Having the age of a 24 year old but the mind of an 18 year old. Pabo pabo pabo!" I said smacking my head with my hand.

"Hhhmm. I have no problem with liking a guy, but Oh Sehun? Seriously Luhan? When did that happened?" I said, talking to myself. "Ah, right. When I peed on my bed. Aissh! He . Seriously Luhan, Bad boy?" I said smacking my head once again.

"Hyung, you don't have to confess to me out loud."

I turned towards to door to see Oh Sehun leaning on the open door with a smirk on his face.

"Yah! What are you doing here? Can't you knock?" I shouted feeling my cheeks burning with embarassment.

"First of all, this is also my room. Second of all, you didn't closed the door. You left it wide open." He said closing the door and laying down on his bed.

"Yah, chincha- Chin- Aissh! Good night!" I shouted laying down on the bed, facing the other side of the room, hoping that this day would just end.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry guys! This Chapter I think was more on KaiLu. Hahahaha. But, I don't know. Did you guys enjoyed it? Hope to hear from you. Thank you! :)