Chapter 2

Fell in love with the jerk

CHAPTER 2

Luhan's P.O.V.

Stay Calm Luhannie. It was just a kiss. A kiss. A Provocative kiss! Aisssh! I said to myself as I roll around my bed still thinking of what happened a while ago. Luckily, Sehun is not yet back even if its already quarter to midnight. Aish! What did I just get myself into. Should have stopped my mouth! I can't do this! I can't sleep.

I removed my blanket, stood up, wore my deer slippers and stormed out of my room. As I walk down the hallway, I hear different kinds of noises coming from different kinds of doors.

"Chanyeollie, Chanyeollie!"

"Yah! Can you not! DO!" -Kai

"Lay shii, can you" -Suho

I covered my ears, not wanting to hear the rest of what Suho will say.

I went down the stairs and went towards the kitchen. I decided on making myself a cup of coffee, wanting to calm myself with the use of coffee. I grabbed the cup with coffee when suddenly Sehun's figure is sitting infront of me.

I accidentally dropped the cup and cut myself. Only to my surprise when Sehun suddenly grabbed my cut hand.

"Don't stare at me. Many people fall for it." He said when he grabbed his wallet from his back pocket, grabbing a bandaid and placing it in my wound. I can't help but just stare into his face. It's just pure perfec- What are you saying. I said to myself when my face turned from awe to disgust.

"Told you to stop." He smiled and went back to his seat.

I sat infront of him, thinking if he is different from the guy right now to the guy who just kissed me earlier. Staring at him with a disturbing look, he pops the question.

"Am I really that handsome?" He chuckled.

Taken back from his question.

"Yah, are you really that Sehun guy from a while ago." I said raising an eyebrow at him.

"Ani." He said. " That was an ego." He added and winked.

I showed him a disgusting face and drank my coffee.

"I haven't greeted you properly yet." He said and bowed after standing up. "My name's Oh Sehun." He said and offered me his hand which I grabbed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Is he okay?"

"Yah, why'd you do that to him."

"I still hate him for ruining my dessert."

"Yah, you'll have more desserts tomorrow."

"Pabo Luhan Hyung."

All those voices... I opened my eyes from the darkness and saw different faces staring down on me. What happened? All I remember is... Pabo yah. You were tricked by Oh Sehun.

"Sehun a! Say your apology." Suho demanded as I watch him pull Sehun towards me.

I sat up from the floor of the kitchen, and rubbed my back because of the pain.

F this Oh Sehun. No manners, no respect, tssk. He forcefully bowed down and said his apology. Without having second thoughts, I shoot him a middle finger and walked out of the room earning some shocked and happy faces from the others.

Once I climb upstairs, I hear laughing from downstairs sensing they were not expecting this act from me.

"Luhan Hyung!" Someone shouted from the back as I turn around and saw Kai running towards me.

"Oh, Kai-shi." I said as I returned his hug.

"You should've seen Sehun's face. It was epic!" He said while he continued laughing.

"Well, he shouldn't be like that towards me." I said.

"You are pretty on the outside but strong on the inside." He continued while laughing, this time on the floor while holding his stomach.

Wait, did he just complimented me? I can feel my cheeks turning into red once again. What is this?! I'm turning into 100% gay! ! I thought to myself as I smack my forehead.

"Luhan Hyung, you okay?" Kai said as he stood up and placed his hands on my shoulder.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just realized I'm turning into a perfectly 100% gay." I said to him as I lean on the wall which he chuckled in response.

"Don't be fooled, you're just new here. Many more things will happen." He said as he pat my waist and left towards his room.

Did he just warned me? Seriously, where am I?

Suddenly, someone grabbed my wrist, not to my surprise, it's Sehun as he pulled me towards our room, opened the door and pushed me to my bed. He suddenly jumped to the bed and is right on top of me with a smirk on his face.

"Yah, what are you doing!" I said trying to removed my hands from his grip.

He slowly got closer to my face as I close my eyes not wanting to lock my eyes on him, biting my lips.

*Chuckle* "This is for the middle finger you shot at me awhile ago." *Chuckle* "Is this new to you? You had just wet the bed." I opened my eyes as he walked towards his side of the room, realizing what had happened to me. Shoot, did I just pee? Seriously, Luhan! I closed my eyes as I bite my lips, with shame on myself.

"Can you just-"

"Yeah, I'll go out while you clean yourself." Sehun said as he closed the door.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After eating some breakfast with the others, trying not to communicate or have an eye contact with Sehun because of the embarassing moment I had, I decided to focus in finishing my plate to be submitted by friday to the professor.

Aisssh! Another crooked line! I threw my pencil to the drawing table and messed my hair because of frustration. How can I work when I can't move on from what happened last night?! It's just pure embarassing.

While holding my cup of coffee, I decided to walk down the hallway only to see Kai in his room focus on the video game. I sat beside him in his bed as I placed my cup of coffee on the side table.

"Oh, Luhan Hyung. You seem comfortable." Kai said still focused on his video game.

"I can't work on my plate." I pouted as I lean on the wall.

"Care to share?" He said as he shot his smile at me and returned his focus back on the video game.

"Ani, I can't. I'll just be more embarassed. It's all Sehun's fault."

"Ah, Sehun. Well, he doesn't really like having a roommate. You're not the first roommate Sehun had. And they all leave after a week or so." He said as he chuckle at the thought.

"Why is that?" I ask out of curiosity.

"He does something to them, that makes them want to leave." Kai said.

"Does that mean he also ki-" I placed my hand on my mouth, not wanting to let Kai know what Sehun did.

"Ah, so he did kissed you." Kai said, seem to not be surprised at all.

"Huh? How'd you know?" I asked.

"We interogated him a while ago while you were busy." He said stopping the game and leaning on the wall next to me.

"What'd he say?" I ask suddenly facing him.

"Hmmm.. He finds you cute but not his type. He's playing with you, especially after what you did to his dessert." Kai said chuckling.

"What's so funny about that?" I asked pouting at the thought he's playing with me.

"Well, that happens to be Sehun's first girlfriend back in high school and they just reunited. But you ruined it."

"Really?! Well I guess it's my fault for staying at the room while they do their "thing"" I said quoting the word thing with my fingers.

"You really are cute." Kai said pinching my cheeks and playing the video game once again.

I touched the part where Kai pinched me. Is this for real?

"Ya ya yah! I'm still your hyung, you can't pinch my cheeks like that." I said trying to sound calm.

He paused the game, turned towards me, and pinched my cheeks again with those attractive smile of his.

"Oh look! I can." He chuckled as he ruffled my hair and went back to the game.

Seriously? Can they be more lovable?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another update! I seriously was smiling like an idiot while doing the HunHan Scene. Hahahaha. I hope you liked it. More updates soon! In the meantime, I really want to know your feedback on my story. Thanks! :)