Sweet Like A Lion

Leo's Big Valentine's Day Surprise

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
Sweet Like A Lion
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅


 

Leo had just woken up. The sun was shining into his room in the dorm. Groaning a little, Leo moved and covered his face with his blanket. He hated being woken up early, it was so awful. Leo was about to get out of bed until someone suddenly opened the door and came in his room.

"Wake up, Leo! We're going to the mall!" N clapped some, pulling the covers from Leo. Leo gave him a glare, but it didn't scare N. N just grinned and left the room, leaving Leo alone. 

Knowing that he had to get up now, Leo slowly got out of bed. He stretched and yawned before running a hand through his black hair. Afterwards, Leo then went to get dressed. Once he was dressed, Leo walked out of his room. He was very nice looking, dressed in a dark navy blue shirt and white jeans. He loved wearing navy. 

"Good morning Leo." Ravi was first to greet him. 
"He's finally up! Great!" Ken chirped excitedly. 

Leo didn't know why the other members liked getting up early. They were all weirdos. 

"We're going to the mall, aren't you excited?Hongbin moved from behind Leo, grabbing his arms around the other in a gentle hug. Leo didn't move to try and escape, but he showed affection by putting his hand over Hongbin's, keeping him there.

"Are we ready to go?"
"Hyuk is still getting ready." Hongbin said, pushing up his glasses after letting go of Leo.
"I'll go hurry him up!" N scurried from the room. Once N left the room, Ken turned his sights on Leo, moving over to stand next to him. 

"What are you going to do at the mall?" he asked.

Leo shrugged before awkwardly looking away.
"You can go to the stores with me!" Ken grinned with excitement as he reached for Leo's hand. Leo snatched his hand away suddenly when Ken touched it. Ken was surprised, but to cover his surprise, he just put his hands in his pockets. After the failed attempt to hold Leo's hand, Ken awkwardly glued his dopey smile to his face before going over to Ravi, deciding to be with him and give Leo some space.

They had finally arrived at the mall and Leo was happy. He liked going to the mall with the others, they always made it fun, even though he didn't show how much he was enjoying it. Leo walked alongside Ken. They had been going inside a lot of stores but hadn't bought anything yet. N wouldn't let them -- claiming that they should spend their money on food and then after, they could buy things. Leo had seen a few things he wanted, but nothing that he needed desperately.

"Candy!" Hyuk excitedly pointed to a candy store as they walked towards it.
"Let's go, come on!" N waved for everyone to follow him before he and Hyuk ran inside. 

Candy, that word definitely perked Leo up. Leo hurried inside too, following the leader of the group into the sweet store. The store was literally packed with candy. It had a counter where chefs cooked and made sweet things like cookies, brownies, candy, cakes, pies, and other sugary things. There was a powder candy dispenser along with rows and shelves full of nothing but sugar. It was a sweet tooth's paradise.

"Whoa, look at all of this candy!" Hyuk was amazed.
"Wow!" Hongbin stared at the shelves and shelves full of candy.
"I want it all!" N pretended to fake cry with joy as he grabbed Ravi's arm, pulling him away, further into the pastel colored candy store.

At this point, Leo had begun wandering around the candy store as well, mouth watering as his stomach growled, looking at every single sugary thing in the store. He wanted it all. Would N let him get some candy? Probably not.. 

Leo picked up a package of heart chocolates, his lips as he read the back of the package. There were so many chocolate types. Milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate, caramel chocolate, strawberry chocolate, and so many more kinds of chocolate. It was heaven, Leo was a chocolate lover. Chocolate was Leo's drug, he was addicted to chocolate.

Sadly, Leo slowly placed the box of chocolates back onto the shelf. He really wanted it, but he knew he wouldn't be able to get it because N wouldn't let him. With a quiet sigh, Leo walked away from the package of chocolates, defeated. 

Ken had been close by when he heard Leo suddenly sigh. At hearing this, he turned, seeing Leo putting the chocolates down and walking away. He blinked before slowly walking to the chocolates Leo had just been holding. He picked them up and looked at the box. 

Did Leo want these? Ken knew N barely let any of them buy things, but who cares? That wouldn't stop him. Making sure Leo and N weren't watching, Ken took the box of chocolates up to the cashier before whipping out his wallet, buying them.

The VIXX boys had just finished up in the candy store, now leaving the store to go to another.

"Where is Ken?"
"He went out to the van to get his jacket or something." unknowing to the boys, he had gone to put the chocolates away and hide them.

The boys continued walking through the mall before Leo suddenly stopped, looking into a store window. 

"What is it?" Hongbin looked at Leo, blinking as he glanced at everyone else.
"I think he sees the stuffed animals.

Leo had stopped in front of a toy store, and the thing that caught his eye was a stuffed animal lion in the window. Without warning, Leo silently began walking into the store. 

"Leo! We have to stay together!" N called.

All Leo did was turn and glance back at N before turning back around, continuing to walk into the store. With laughter, the others began to follow Leo into the store, N being the last one to walk in, Ken having finally caught up with them.

"A toy store? How fun!" Ken looked to N, grinning with amusement.
"Leo wanted to come in here. I didn't." N pouted. "I wanted to go to the clothing store.
"Leo wanted to come in here?" Ken questioned, turning to look at N, who nodded. 
"Yeah, he saw a stuffed animal or something and was drawn in. I think it was a lion."
"He likes lions."
"Yup, they are his favorite animal.
"And nickname."
"Nickname?" N looked at Ken, raising an eyebrow. 
"Oh.." Ken shyly laughed, "I call him Leo the Lion sometimes.."
"Really?"
"Haha.. Yes. Don't tell him though. I haven't called him that directly, just to myself."
"I won't say anything, Ken.
"Thanks.

Ken walked into the stuffed animal aisle with N, seeing Leo holding a lion stuffed animal. N looked to Ken, nudging the other with a smile. 

"You should buy it for him." N whispered in Ken's ear, patting the other's back. 
"Huh? You'll let me?"
"Eh, sure. Why not? Just don't tell the other members." with that, N chuckled and glanced around. Once he spotted Ravi, he hurried over to the other, wanting to be with him.

Ken watched N leave before he glanced back at Leo, who was looking at other stuffed animals, still holding the lion however.

"Leo," Ken walked over to Leo after a moment of hesitation.
Leo turned and looked at Ken. 
"Is that a lion?" Ken asked, pointing to the stuffed animal. 
"Yes." Leo nodded.
"Want me to buy it for you?"

Leo looked surprised, but he slowly nodded after giving Ken a weird look. Ken smiled and reached over, carefully taking the lion stuffed animal from Leo's arms. 

"Let's go, come with me to the cashier." Ken reached for Leo's hand, taking it. This time, Leo hadn't snatched it away. He let Ken hold his hand as he followed his friend to the cashier, excitedly watching as Ken bought the lion stuffed animal for him.