•OO3•

When the Days are Cold
Please log in to read the full chapter

-12:00am, D-Mon shooping centre office.- 

"Haaaa~" Boyoung sigh and stand up, she stretch herself, flinging her arm in and out, doing small excercises. She sit down once again. Straight-away she start her typing again, there is only one bundle of file for her to type. Her phone beep, indecating there is message to be seen. She reach for her phone and unlock it. 

-Are you still at your office?- Private number

Boyoung tilt her head to the side and frown. 'Who is could it be?' Boyoung thought, she somewhat isn't scared. Althought she had received many threatening message before, this doesn't seems like it. 

-Who are you? If you don't mind telling me.- Boyoung press sent. She put her phone down and continue typing her files into the computer. 

-Look across. Out at your window. Turn around.- Private number.

Boyoung don't know why, she doesn't normally listen, but she did. She turn her chair around. There it is. Its the anonymous person. Boyoung couldn't see his face, there was lights on, but the man is black because the light is behind him. He is in the shadow. He is staring right back at her.

Although Boyoung couldn't see the man's face. She knows exactly who it is. Kim Jongin. They had never spoke to each other. How does he know her phone number? Boyoung turn back her chair uninterested. She pick up her phone again. 

-What do you want?- Boyoung sent, even though its through a phone, she sound cold.

This time her phone rings, its a call from him. Boyoung hesitate to answer, but she did. 

"Quite rude, huh? Ms. Han" The male voice on the other line says once she answers. "Is that a question or a statement?" Boyoung ask cockily. She doesn't really hate him, she's just mad. She doesn't want to have anything to do with this guy. The said person chuckle, "So, how about we meet at the Do's bakery tomorrow? You can't deny it this time, since I am asking you myself." Jongin ask, he is hoping she'd say yes. He isn't asking her because of business, he want to befriend her so there wouldn't be so much business rival for him. "Who said I can't deny it? I have a busy schedule tomorrow. Maybe some other time." Boyoung says, she is irritate even though Jongin had done nothing. She is trying to forget about Sehun, Jongin isn't helping. She knows Jongin, not as a well-knowned young business man, but her only love's bestfriend. She hang up on him. 

By the time Boyoung had finish typing her file its already 2am in the morning. She went to the parking lot to search for her car. She doesn't know where it is since she isn't the one that parked it. She press the button on her key, her car flash lights and makes a 'be-bo' sound.

She arrives home about 20 minutes later. She unlock her front door and switch on the light. She went up to her room and quickly she takes all her clothes off and went to the bathroom to have a quick shower. One thing Boyoung hate is being all sticky inside her clothes. 

After she finish showering, she wear her pyjamas and went down to the kitchen. She made herself some cup noodle, since she haven't eaten anything since the toast she had this morning. She bring her cup noodle to the living room, switching on the tv, she made herself comfortable on her couch. 

At work she is seen as a strict and mean boss, but at home she is a fragile and average university girl. She switch from channel to channel looking for something to watch as she in her noodles. A blanket wrap around her, she sit in a cross legged position. 

Something catches her attention as she switch the channel to the celeb gossip channel. 

*Kim Jongin, the CEO of Guardian company is at the Top of the richest male chart?*

The reporter on the tv said enthusiastically. Boyoung couldn't help but scoff. She rolls her eyes at the tv screen. She want to switch the channel. Something stopped her. 

*Han Boyoung, is on the Top richest female chart too.* The reporter added, Boyoung smile a little. "I am?" She says but it sounds more like a question. 

*Han Boyoung and Kim Jongin, the top richest male and female were caught together at Han Boyoung's shopping centre, D-Mon. What would is there between them? From the photo here it does not seem loke they are just in a business partner relationship. That is all for tonight, lets meet again tomorrow.* The reporter wave goodbye to her audience. 

Boyoung  is shock, is open. Her eyes widen as she is still trying to take in what the reporter had said just now. 

-Flash back-

Mina rush out of the bakery and ran towards Boyoung. "Boyoung unnie!" Mine shout, as soon as she got to Boyoung, Mina give Boyoung a tight hug. Boyoung look at Mina and smile a little realising who it was. She hugged back. Mina pushed away from the hug. "Unnie~ Where have you been I missed you so much! You haven't call for a log time. Since Sehun oppa-" Mina paused and looked up at Boyoung. Boyoung frowned, she doesn't want to remember it. "Anyway , how have you been?" Mina ask, trying to change the topic. "I'm good. You? How's school?" Boyoung reply. 'I'm not so good, tired' Boyoung thought in her head. 

"Ms. Han?" A voice from behind could be heard. The girls both turn their head. "Oppa?" Mina said. "Kim Jongin?" Boyoung said. "Unnie, you know Jongin oppa?" Mina asked Boyoung. "Huh? No, he is the Guardian's president, right?" Boyoung replied. "Ms. Han, I am here to talk to you. Since you have been refusing to meet up with me. I'll talk to you here." Jongin said. "I'll just leave you two business people." Mina joked and chuckled. "Wai-" Before Boyoung could finish her word, Mina ran back to the bakery. 

"What do you want?" Boyoung said rudely. "Not much of an angel as Sehun had said you were." Jongin said, he can talk to her casually like friends. Boyoung flinch by the name of Sehun coming from his mouth. She doesn't know why.

-End of Flashback-

"Kim Jongin, what is that you want from me?" Boyoung mumble, she switch off the tv and went to her bedroom.

Today had been a tiring day, its also abit different today too. Boyoung fell asleep as soon she lay down on her bed.

D-Mon Shopping centre, 2nd March, 11:00am.

"Hyorin, could you go make me a cof

Please log in to read the full chapter