•OO2•

When the Days are Cold
Please log in to read the full chapter

D-mons Shopping Centre; 4:00pm, Byun Bona press conference.

Boyoung went towards the stage to greet Mrs.Byun. Mrs. Byun watch Boyoung with a wide smile, she stood up as Boyoung is getting near the stage. Boyoung flash her biggest smile, fake smile to her. Mrs. Byun held Boyoung's hand and nod at her, "Its very nice to meet you, Boyoung-shi." Mrs. Byun said, you could see wrinkle at the corner of her eyes as she smile. "It is my pleasure to meet you, Mrs.Byun." Boyoung said, the elder pull the younger into a friendly hug. Boyoung push away still wearing her fake smile. "I will stop disturbing your meeting" Boyoung said, and give Mrs. Byun her dimple smile. "You are never a bother." Mrs. Byun said, shaking her head.

Boyoung look straight into Mrs.Byun's eyes. She could feel warmth inside her heart. Boyoung's mother is never around her, only at business event, she will see her. Even her birthday, new years, christmas or mother's day. They don't celebrate or even talk about it. Even when Boyoung was young, everytime Boyoung makes her mother, a mother card. Her mother either ignores it or sarcastically answer her with a 'Good' or 'I like it'. She feels empty. Can't blame Boyoung for her personality. Only if Sehun is still here. 

Boyoung stand to the side, she look around. Something catches her attention. Sehun's little sister, Mina is waving at her hysterically. Beside Mina, there is a guy, not much taller than her, his hand was on Mina's head, caressing her head round and round, messing up her head. 'Who could that be? Namja-chingu??!' Boyoung panick a little in her mind.

Mina was like a little sister to Boyoung, Sehun has always been over-protective towards Mina and herself. Boyoung used to go to Sehun's house a lot and Mina would be there, sometimes they would plan a girls day out, or have a sleep over. They were like best friend. At least the closest friend Boyoung had ever gotten. 

"Yah! BYUN BAEKHYUN!" Mina shout causing all the attention from the reporter to them. It catches more attention from the reporter, when the name BYUN Baekhyun was shouted out. 

"Ah, Baekhyun-ah. You're here." Mrs. Byun says, clenching her teeth and giving everyone a fake smile. Obviously she is mad, she trys to get the attention back to her. She came down from the stage and slowly walk towards Baekhyun, "Annyeonghasaeyo, Umma." Baekhyun says, flashing his angry Mother a toothy smile. He obviously knows she is mad at him, but he still have an image to keep, doesn't he? 

Mrs.Byun give Baekhyun a motherly hug, she clench her teeth and mutter something to Baekhyun but she was still smiling. She grab Baekhyun by the hand and let the reporter take picture. Mina was long gone. Boyoung went towards Mina, once Mrs.Byun went towards Baekhyun distracting everyone. 

Boyoung pull Mina by the arm and they went towards the bakery where Mina came from. Boyoung look at Mina worriedly, "Are you okay?" Boyoung ask, patting Mina on the head. "Neh, unnie. I'm fine, sorry for causing all the trouble back there." Mina says, smiling sheepishly while fixing her hair, that was messed up by Baekhyun. "Why were you with Mrs.Byun's son? Do you know him?" Boyoung ask, tilting her head to the side. Boyoung is curious of why Mina knows such a rebel. Boyoung knows what Baekhyun had done before. Boyoung knows all the problem of her acquintance. She is very aware of everything around her. Byun Baekhyun is the problematic son of the Byun's family. 

"He's oppa's friend. When they were still in highschool. They were group mate, in a dance group." Mina reply, looking at Boyoung weirdly. "Why do you ask? Don't Sehun oppa tell you about them?" Mina ask, she tilt her head to the side. Boyoung feel warmth flush over her, memories suddenly flash into her head.

-Flash Back-

"Oppa." An 18 year old Boyoung smiled and waved her hand, she ran towards her boyfriend, Oh Sehun. She stood infront of him and smile widel

Please log in to read the full chapter