•OO1•

When the Days are Cold
Please log in to read the full chapter

Han Boyoung's house, Gangname district, Seoul. 5:30am 1st of March 2014

Oh you can't hear me cry,

See my dreams all die.~

From where you're standing,

On your own.~

The early morning alarm from her phone rings. Boyoung eyes are already wide awake or it was never closed. She reach for her phone on the side locker. She didn't sleep last night, again. She let out a soft sigh, and lift her body up lazily. Her body are numb, feeling broken. Her eyes are puffy and red, eye bags are visible. "Get up Boyoung. Its a brand new day." Boyoung whisper to herself and force a small smile on her face. Boyoung walk to her luxurious looking bathroom to freshen up. She stare at herself in the mirror. Her face look pale, milky white skin make her look like a ghost. Her red puffy eyes isn't making her look any better. 

She finish washing up, inside her bath rob, she walks into her wardrobe room. She walk towards her black clothing, all her clothes are arrange by her maid in coloured orders. She take out a black elbow length sleeves jacket and a long black trouser. Then she walk over to her white section, she simply grab a long sleeves button up shirt. 

She put on some light make up and tied her hair up into a pony tail. Her hair is naturally straight so when she tie it up is still straight. She puts on her sun glasses to hide her red puffy eyes. She make her way down the stair. 

She grab her hand bag and her car keys. She hops into her Lambroghini Reventon race car, and speed off.

D-Mons Shopping Centre, Myeong-Dong, Seoul; 7:00 am, 1st of March 2014

D-Mons shopping centre, her most succesful industry out of all. Not that other isn't successful, she owns 4 whole apartments, 6 farmlands, 8 restaurants, 11 Jewels, 3 shopping centres and had sold 5 lands which is now either farms or small shops. 

Boyoung parks her car in front of the shopping centre, she hop off her car. A young male, who gives car service walk toward Boyoung, she look at him from the corner of her eyes. He bow 90° to her, she give him a small nod that barely noticable and she throw her car key over to him. Ignoring the fact that he did not catch the key fast enought that the key is bouncing off his hand trying to not let it fall to the dirty foot path. Luckily he caught it. 

Boyoung heels click as she walk into the huge building with tiles floor. As she walk pass, two female worker bow 90 degrees to her, she just walk past them with a poker face. She walk pass the information counter and two female worker also bow to her. Once again she walk pass them with a poker face. 

She press the button to go up the elevator, she cross her arm as she waited for the elevator to come down. The elevator made a 'ding' sound indecating, it has arrived to her floor. There is a few worker beside her also waiting for the elevator. When the elevator door slide open, she went in, still crossing her arms. The worker realise who she was, they bow and stand still on their spot, not moving. Boyoung ignore them, the door closes. She let out another sigh, 'Brand new day, remember?' She remind herself in her mind. 

Everyday has been devastated for Boyoung. The pain the creeps into her. At night, closing her eyes hurt. Once she lay down on to her bed, all her bones breaks. Feeling suffocate by her thought. She try screaming out the pain but something will always be blocking her voice. As if her larynx shrinking, into . Reminding herself, she will start a new life again, tomorrow. Every night she wait for the morning to see if anything special would happen. Waiting for something to come. Someone to come. A little voice keep telling her, she's lonely. Slowly she begins to believe that voice is right, what it says its true. She tried fighting with 'it'. Now she just couldn't be bother anymore. She is slowly letting the voice sink into her. Becoming a friend who accompany her, to sleep.

Once she got out of the elevator at the top floor, 80. The elevator makes the 'ding' sound again. The elevator door slide open. Two rows of people arrange from the height. Standing on each side, welcome Boyoung. They all bow 90° to her. She reach for her glasses and take them off, still giving her workers the cold looks. She got use to it, all of them bowing to her and they got used to it, her ignoring them. 

She walks out of the elevator, just to get greets by her assistant, Hyorin. She hand Boyoung her file, and walk behind Boyoung with her head down. "Hwe Jang-nim, Mrs. Byun, Byun Yangseok, CEO of BYS entertainment's wife. She is coming

Please log in to read the full chapter