Chapter 4

Once again

"Hey...Sunggyu!" a very excited voice heard once Sunggyu go to the his office room in this morning. It was Park Min Young, his wife and as soon as possible can be his former wife. She is so beautiful today, with her small figure and with her blonde curly hair. She waved at him and then walked herself to his husband room.

"What are you doing here, Min Young?" Sunggyu asked as he leaned his back.

"Sunggyu, we need to talk"

"Talk..? Talk about what?" Sunggyu sniffed.

Min Young sat across from his seat. "Sunggyu...Baby, please think about my request about our marriage" 

"How many times do you want me to say it to you, MIn Young? I will never change my decision." Sunggyu calmly stated with ignorance.

"Please, Sunggyu..." Min Young bit her lips as tears came. "I love you, Kim Sunggyu. I knew that i made a mistake. But i promise you that i will never do the same mistake in the future." She breathed heavily.

"I'm promised, Honey. I will cut my activities and i will be your good wife.

"It's too late, Min Young"

"No, Sunggyu. It's not late. We're still in a process, and if you want, you can cancel our divorce proceedings." She reasoned.

"I already gave you many times to change yourself, Min Young. But, you never changed. So, this is my final decision for us" Sunggyu yelled at her.

"Please, Sunggyu... don't be so mean to me" She said, as she tried extremely hard not to let the tears she had been holding, fall aimlessly.

"Sorry Min Young, after this i will have a meeting. So i guess you should leave this room now" Sunggyu said as he walked to open the door for Min Young.

She stood up, and once again she forced herself to speak, "Ok, i will not bother you anymore. But please, for the last time, please considered about my request, Hon. You're the best thing ever happened to me, Honey." She turned around and walked away. 

 

====================================================================================================================

this is my very short update about the story

heuheu xoxo