chapter 2

Once again

Oh my God, Ha Eun….is that you?” He open his eyes widely when he realized that the woman in front of him is Ha Eun. Without doubt, Sunggyu closed the door and come to Ha Eun.

Meanwhile, Ha Eun can’t controlled her heartbeat when she knew that the man in front of her is Kim Sunggyu, the man whom she loved in past but he just left her without any words. She hates him, she wants to forget all of her memories about him and she never wants to see his face anymore.

“How are you, Ha Eun?” Ha Eun just stepped back when she heard him asked her.

Ha Eun tried to hide her face from him because this situation is really hard for Ha Eun to believe. At the firs moment, she just thought that the man is just a man that similar to Sunggyu, but the reality is not in her side.

“I’m good.” She answered bluntly.

“It has been a long time that I haven’t met you” he said with full of confidence.

Slowly, Ha Eun trying to lifted her face and looked into his eyes.  She can’t denied it when she looked into his brown eyes, makes her remember about their memories in the past. Sunggyu now is not the same Sunggyu like in the past. Now, he can show his maturity and charismatic aura that made him become more attractive than before. 

"So, you work for Manhattan now?" Ask Sunggyu while looking at Ha Eun.

"Yes" Ha Eun nodding her head. "And you are, Park Min Young's manager?"

"Min Young's manager....?" answer Sunggyu with a smirk on his face. "No Ha Eun. I'm not her manager, but i'm her husband. Her ex-husband as soon as possible, actually.."

After heard his statement, Ha Eun only can stared because she does not believe it. Everyone knows Park Min Young is, mostly for the people who enjoys to watching a drama and also she hates when her private story become a public consumption. Eventhough, many people knew that she already married a few years ago, but no one knows about her husband identity. However, who can believe that Park Min Young husband is someone that Ha Eun love in her past?

Ha Eun feels something weird, but she does not know what kind of feeling is...but before she take a deep thought, she has a question that comes into her mind about the real owner of the house. If the house is Park Min Young's, so what is Sunggyu doing here? But before she can ask that question to him, she realized that her job is not asking about his and her private life but only to help them with their house

"So, Sunggyu...can i see your house?"

"Yeah..sure" he answered her question while nodding his head.

===================================================================================================================

Sunggyu open the door for Ha Eun, and then Ha Eun enters the house start from the living room. Inside the house, she can see a very spacious area for living room and connected with family room. Actually, Ha Eun can say that this house have a good air circulation because the position of innercourt and void is above of the room so it can maximize the air circulation.

"For how long you work for Manhattan?"

"Its been 2 years"

"You like your job?"

"Yea, of course"

Sunggyu sighed after he heard the answer. All of his excitement about her just gone in a second. A disappointment feeling come to him because he realized that Ha Eun is so cold towards him.

"In your opinion, what kind of interior that suitable for this house?"

Ha Eun start to look at all area which is so bright because of the light that comes from the sun. Because of this house is open house, all of the rooms in this house are designed with a big scale so that create  a good communication for each room.

"Minimalist modern" said Ha Eun tucked her hair to behind her ear."But, minimalist modern is not match with Min Young's character."

"What's the matter with Min Young?" i asked her as i look at her.

"This house is belongs to Min Young, right?" I asked innocently.

"No" I put my hand into my pockets

"This house is not her house. This house is mine, Ha Eun. She does not know at all about this house" Sunggyu huffed.

Now, Ha Eun understand why the architecture of this house is so different with Park Min Young's character, and why this man came to her.

"So, when you can start to work for my house? He asked.

"I should see all of the rooms first, took a picture , and measured it" I said as i opened my bag and took out the digital camera.

"But, today i did not brought my measurement tools, so i only took a several pictures of your house" I said.

"You can do anything, Ha Eun. Everything handed to you. Even, you needed to fixed, just do it. Do not worry with the budget" He calmly said.

His eyes never leave her slim figure while watched her still busy to took many pictures with her own digital camera. It is very hard for him when he saw her tucked her hair with her finger. Her finger that always he hold whenever they went together.

Ha Eun is so beautiful with her charm and also her maturity. Yes, Sunggyu never can forget her round eyes with long eye-lashes, pointed nose. and also her sharp chin. Everything about this woman is so perfect for Sunggyu and he missed this woman very much.

"You like your job..?" I asked her.

"Well, yeah. You can see it by yourself" She answered calmly.

"I can predicted, that someday you will be a painter or worked for Art field." He replied, trying to smile thinking of the past.

"I can't remember about that" She seemed to have frozen in place for a while.

Listened to her answer, Sunggyu felt a sudden pang in his heart. Her attitude make him felt so bad. He asked himself, whether she still hurt by his stupidity in the past. 

From his narrow eyes, he could see that Ha Eun came step closer to him. Sunggyu gave a space as her way to came out from the room, until her shoulder touched his shoulder. From her touched, he can feel the shivers from all of his body. Sunggyu tried to take a deep breath and to calmed himself for a while. 

Quietly, Sunggyu tried to find a wedding ring in her fingers but he can't find any ring in her fingers. So, Ha Eun is still single and not maried yet. But, is it possible Ha Eun still single? Probably, many singles man will lined up for her, to make her as their wife.

Too many questions that popped up from his mind till he realized that he only stared to her while do nothing at all.

Ha Eun knew that he only watched her with his deep stare and she can't calmed herself. It is different if a man as her client, stared at her, she does not care at all about that and let the man sink with his deep thought.

Once again, she tried to calmed herself and lifted her face to see his figures and asked, "Can i see the second floor?" i asked while turned off my digital camera.

Sunggyu just nodded his head as the answer from hes question.

===================================================================================================================

Long time no see... Hahah

it's been a while, i updated this story

I'm trying so hard to find any free time to make this story but in the end i always ended up

with a bunch of my assignments and campus activities

don't worry, i'll try as best as i can to update the story

 

Kyahh ;)

 

"