Chapter 3

Once again

While up to the stairs, her mind told her to finish her job as soon as possible, cause of her nervousness, she unaware with her position. Her heels slipped. She tried to hold the railing stairs but both of her hand filled with her bag and her digital camera and it made her can not hold in any railing stairs. Suddenly, there is a strong hand hold her waist, which is Sunggyu's hand,  and trying to lifted her closer to him to prevent her from felt down. 

 

"Thanks, Sunggyu" I said without looked at him.

 

"Do you want me to carried your bag?" He asked carefully.

 

"No, thanks". I huffed.

 

In the upstairs, once again Ha Eun saw a wide area that can used for alternative place to hold an family event or just sit down together while gave a joke to each other.

 

"It's done" I felt relieved after i took a picture of the main bedroom as the last photo.

 

"Hmm... Ha Eun, do you have lunch? Not far from this place, there is a famous restaurant" I heard Sunggyu speak from behind.

 

"Thanks, but i guessed i need to went back to my office" i answered while i put my digital camera into my bag.

 

"Can i drive you to your office?" He asked carefully with worry.

 

"No, you not need to do that. I'll called a cab." I refused.

 

"Ha Eun-nah, can i ask you something? Can you started from the main bedroom first?" Sunggyu asked carefully.

 

"Why?"  I blinked.

 

"I just can't stayed any longer in a hotel." I shrugged my shoulders.

 

I turned to eye him. "Hotel...?"

 

"I gave the old house, our house, to Min Young" He rubbed his head as he found himself smiling talking to her.

 

"In the end, it's only about the wealth." I bit my lips as i realized words.

 

"How about you, Ha Eun-nah? How many kids do you have?" Sunggyu questioned.

"One. Daughter." I dryly commented.

"I always wanna have a daughter, but unfortunately Min Young doesn't like a children." He calmly stated.

Ha Eun didn't say a word to him.

I don't know how he felt for i couldn't read his expression. Since he's a man.

Suddenly, i heard a ringtone that came from his phone.

"I'll take this first" He said while walked into another room.

After a few minutes, "I'm sorry if it took so long" He walk passed.

 

"Good evening, i looking for Ms. Son Ha Eun?" 

After a while, there is a man that came into the door, and they realized the man is the cab driver.

"Yes sir, that is me." she directly walked to the front door. 

 

"Ha Eun-nah, just called me if you need anything." He voiced behind me, folowing closely.

She just nodded her head as her answer for Sunggyu.

"And...Wait..this is the spare key for this house. I guessed you need the key." He took the key from his pocket and give it to Ha Eun.

"Oh... oke. I need to go now. Thank you" I smiled and bowed.

From the corner of my eye, i breathed deeply because i only could see her cab leaving me stand up like an idiot in front of my house.

==================================================================================================================

I don't know this is a good story or not, but i hope you can enjoyed (a little bit) about the this story

See ya, next time ( idk either when i can update the story)

Kyah ;) !