FLASHBACK 2

T.O.P SECRET MARRIAGE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jessica was looking at the heart-shape cake she bought. She read the dedication words written in it.

 

"Happy 2nd Anniversarry Devil Choi!"

 

It was their second year as husband and wife. Two years have been long enough for them.

 

Fights.

 

Sweet moments.

 

Then fights again.

 

A two years with Devil Choi is very amazing. He is just amazing. I didn't imagine that we will end up loving with each other.

 

I was madly in love of Devil Choi. I didn't know why. He's always been a jerk to me back then.

 

Now, I know Seunghyun loves me too. He become good to me. He treats me well but sometimes he turned into the Devil Choi he used to be. Especially when he's jealous.

 

The Big Bang debut few months ago. They are amazing. They debut so earlier than other who trained for many years.

 

Seunghyun, Jiyong, Young bae, Seungri and Daesung become busy these past months.

 

Daesung just contacted Tiffany wih calls and text. Same as Young bae to Yuri and Seungri to Seohyun.

 

Seunghyun called me whenever he has a free time and keep saying 'i'm sorry" for having less time to me but I understand it. I know that show business is a busy world.

 

I looked at the clock. It's 11:00 o'clock in the evening.

 

I tried to call him but his voice mail only answered her.

 

"Argghh!!! Why aren't you answering my call????!" I talked with my phone.

 

I just sit in the front of the cake and leaned my head on the table.

 

"I'm gonna kill you Devil Choi if you didn't come today!"

 

I was really pissed off. He never heard any complain from me about his time. I'm just asking for today. It's our anniversary. We haven't celebrated our first anniversary because of misunderstanding in the past.

 

"Just now, Tabi, please." She talked to his phone.

 

I was startled when I heard my phone rings.

 

CALLING DEVIL CHOI ♥

 

I was nervous to answer his call.

 

"Yah! Tabi, where are you???" I yelled at him.

 

"Babe?"

 

"What???"

 

"We are still here in Jeju. We have a show tomorrow morning. They forbid us to go. I'm sorry."

 

"For God's sake, Choi Seunghyun! It's our anniversary! Can't I ask just for a day?!" I can't hold my tears anymore.

 

"I'm so sorry babe. Look, I'll go there now, no matter what." He said.

 

"No. Just stay there. Going here? It's useless. You'll arrive here and our anniversary was out of date." I said coldly."Bye. I'll go to sleep now."

 

"Babe!!wait!!"

 

I hang up the phone.

 

Well, another anniversary not celebrated.

 

I left the cake in the table and went to our bedroom. As I lay down in the bed, I feel so empty and lonely.

 

I asked myself if I really made a right decision.

 

I cried.

 

My phone rings.

 

I just ignored it. When the call ended, I off my phone. I just don't want to talk with anyone.

 

 

 

 

--------

 

 

 

 

"Yah! Hyeri! The shoes aren't arranged very well!"

 

Lee Hyeri, one of my new workers hurriedly went to arrange the shoes.

 

"Kahi! The glass are dusty!." Kahi hurriedly went to get the cleaning material.

 

3 girls entered my boutique.

 

"Looks someone is in bad mood. It's so early in the morning." Seohyun said.

 

"Period??" Tiffany said and I gave me her a icy glare. "Oooopsss. I got it. You're in bad mood."

 

"Don't pass your mood into them, Sica." Yuri said while looking at her pity workers. "They looked scared at you."

 

"I'm not in the right mood guys."

 

"Why?"

 

"Well, let's just say that I celebrated ALONE, OUR 2nd year anniversary." I simply said.

 

Yuri and Seohyun recently found out from their boyfriends that Seunghyun and I are married. They hadn't talk to me when they found out. They think that I didn't trust them enough. I told them that I thought their boyfriends already told them. Well, I really thought of that. They looked like they already know. Boys can also keep secret.

 

"Whaaaaaatttt???" They chorused.

 

"He said that t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter