CONCERT

T.O.P SECRET MARRIAGE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 1 

 

 

After 5 years......

 

I saw a poster of nine girls, named Girl's Generation.

 

A poster of their world concert tour.

 

I smiled.

 

5 years ago, I was just a simple girl but now, I was one of Girl's Generation members, a main vocal.

 

Actually, we're here in Los Angeles for our world tour.

 

I looked at my phone.

 

I saw a picture where Mark kissed my cheek.

 

'I missed you, Devil Choi.'

 

"Yah! Eonni! Get ready! We're going to have our last performance in a few minutes!" Yoona said.

 

I smiled.

 

"I got it."

 

In the last minutes, our dressing room was a mess. The girl's our shouting.

 

"OMG! WHERE'S MY EARRINGS!!" Sooyoung said and trying to look everywhere.

 

"OTTOKAE! I CAN'T FIND THE PAIR OF MY STILETTO! YAH! YOONG! HAVE YOU SEEN IT?" Yuri is freaking out looking for her stilettos.

 

This is really a mess.

 

They are girls but they messed up a lot.

 

"SICA! CAN YOU BUTTON IT?" Tiffany showed his back and I button her dress.

 

Yeah. Tiffany, my bestfriend is also my co-member.

 

We audition together and luckily we got in.

 

"GOSH! WHAT HAPPENED? DID A HURRICANE STORM IN?! ARE YOU REALLY A GIRLS?" Our kid leader suddenly entered our dressing room.

 

Just imagined a eight girls, (of course, except me), messing around.

 

"YAH! KIM TAEYEON! WHERE DID YOU GO?"

 

YES. YOU HEARD IT RIGHT. OUR LEADER IS KIM TAEYEON. MY HUSBAND'S EX.

 

Well, we are just civil to each other. It's kinda, awkward.

 

There's a knock in the door.

 

Inside the dressing room, all of us didn't move a little. All of us were so nervous. It's not our first concert but...

 

 

"Girls! Stand by! You'll enter the stage after in 5 seconds." Our manager shouted to us.

 

"OMG!" All of us said.

 

Our performance ended nicely. All we hear is the crowd cheering and clapping. Every fans were shouting our name.

 

I was looking at the crowd, hoping to see Devil Choi but I failed to see him.

 

'He didn't make it.' I deeply sighed.

 

I was feeling empty; I just wanted to see him before ending our world concert. I wanted to see if he was proud of me.

 

I texted him but he didn't reply. He texted a few days ago saying he wasn't sure if he can watch my concert.

 

The concert ended but NO MARK CHOI. EVEN THE SHADOW OF HIM.

 

 

I know that he is also busy with the Big Bang World Tour but....

 

After the concert I went directly to our dressing room while the girls remained to entertain some VIP, then my phone rings. MY VERY SUPPORTIVE HUSBAND is calling me.

 

DEVIL CHOI ♥

 

 

"What a lousy performance, Jessica Choi? I can't even say that you're my wife."

 

"YAH!! HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT!!!?? YOU HADN'T EVEN WATCH MY PERFORMANCE!! I HATE YOU DEVIL CHOI!! REALLY!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter