FLASHBACK 1

T.O.P SECRET MARRIAGE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Boy's hunting,huh?" He said with sarcastic voice.

 

Here we go again.

 

5 years past but still he is still a freaking jealous jerk. I find it sweet when he is jealous but when he became silent and when I said silence, means total silence. He never talked to me for a week and that's the very annoying part.

 

Remember the love letters and Jaejoong? He never talked to me for month.

 

"Yah!! I didn't go with them."

 

"Because I'm here. What if I'm not? I bet you'll go."

 

"Uhmmmm. If you didn't come here today, I'll definitely go with them."

 

"YOU SEE??? A BACK CHEATER."

 

I laughed. He is cute when his face is red.

 

I hugged him.

 

"But you came, Tabi. You know, I will be really mad if you didn't come. I just missed you. Did you miss me, Tabi?"

 

He hugged me back and he kissed my forehead.

 

"I sneaked out in our world tour in Europe just to go here in Los Angeles just to see you, Mrs. Choi."

 

I smiled.

 

"Did you behave there?"

 

"Many girls were flirting with me."

 

I pouted my lips and he kissed it.

 

"You cheated on me?"

 

"They're pretty."

 

"I hate you!"

 

"But they never match you, Mrs. Choi."He smiled.

 

I wasn't convinced.

 

"See? You hate the idea that I'm flirting."

 

"Yah! Tabi! You are surrounded with pretty girls and I hate it!"

 

He chuckles.

 

"I never know that Jessica Choi is insecure. That's new!."

 

"Do you want to die?"

 

"Nope! I haven't seen my kids that look at you. Besides, they are no prettier than my wife."

 

"Those girls don't know that you have a wife."

 

"Those guys also didn't know that you're married. But nevertheless, I have you. You are mine, Mrs. Choi."

 

"We're getting cheesy, yuck!"

 

He burst in laughter.

 

"I thought you'll never notice it."

 

"How about a date with your husband, Mrs. Choi?"

 

I smiled.

 

"Then let's go! But sorry for those girls, Tabi because you're totally taken. Jessica Choi owns you."

 

"Yeah. I clearly know that. So, let's go?"

 

Tabi brought me in a garden restaurant. All I can say is this place was amazing.

 

"Like it?"

 

"It's beautiful, Tabi."

 

"I reserved us here. Let's enjoy this husband-wife moment."

 

Well, many girls including fans and celebrities thought that Choi Seunghyun is cold, only I know that he has a sweet side and romantic. I remembered when he asked me to stay by his side forever. I can still over with his cheesiness. Tabi can be jerk and jealous freak but he is sweet and I love him.

 

I remembered the time we both entered the show business.

 

FLASHBACK

 

"Babe?" He suddenly said while tapping my shoulder.

 

"Mmmm?" I said with sleepy voice and I moved closer to him.

 

"I need to say something."He said with unsure voice.

 

"Tomorrow?" I really wanted to sleep. I hugged him tightly.

 

"Now." I was frustrated. Is that very important to disturb my beautiful sleep? Aish. This Devil Choi.

 

"For God's sake, Devil Choi! It's twelve in the midnight. Just let me sleep now and you can tell it tomorrow, okay?" I moved away to him and my back is facing him.

 

Silence.

 

Thanks God he understood me. I was really tired for the whole day.

 

I was busy for my new open GeorJess Boutique. It's my present from Tabi's father after the graduation. It was a clothes, accessories and footwear boutiques and it's all branded.

 

"It's now or never, Sica."

 

I didn't reply and I pretended to be sleep. I really need to rest now.

 

"I'll entered the show business."

 

Music industry?

 

My eyes automatically opened and my mind trying to understand what he just said. Did I hear it right? Did he just say that he'll enter music industry?

 

"You're what???" I get up and sat on the bed. I faced him and there's a worry in his face.

 

"We, Jiyong, Daesung, Seungri and Youngbae, offered to enter the music industry as a band." The worry is more visible in his eyes.

 

"Oh! That's great! I'm happy for you, Mr. Choi." I hugged him. I was excited and happy. They studied music and that's a great opportunity to them. Entering the music industry can be really hard and they are lucky to be offered.

 

But somehow, I feel threatened. They will enter the music industry that means they will be surrounded with pretty girls. What if she’ll find someone new?

 

"Yah? What are you thinking?"

 

"Pretty girls."

 

"Pretty girls??" His eyebrows met.

 

"What if you find someone new there? Music industry filled with many pretty girls."

 

There's something in his eyes. He avoided my eyes. I knew it. He's hiding something. What is it?

 

"The truth, babe, is I really wanted to take that opportunity but....." He was undecided if he'll tell me or not.

 

"But what??" I was curious.

 

"The mana

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter