2 bring you home... fix you up

Abandoned Broken love

THE NEXT DAY

You left work early to check on Yosoeb and the others. You had decided that you would start working right away and you had driven to work so you would be able to drive them back to your house. You got to the abandoned factory and everything was how you had left it the day before. You carefully went around to each droid unplugging wires and putting them the seats of your minivan. While you did that you also checked the rest of their product numbers. K1KW4NG, JNHYNG, HYN53UNG, D0OJO0N, D0NGW0oN. You decided to rename them according to those numbers so they were now Yoseob, Kikwang, Junhyung, Hyunseung, Doo Joon, and Dong Woon. You thought it would be better to call them by names if you could get them up and running again. When you got home you carefully brought them into your workshop in the attic. It was filled with high-tech gadgets and you knew any parts you would need you could find in there. After you got them all into your workshop you got right to work fixing each and every one of them would take too long so you decided to make them all new bodies. You called your friend who was a parts producer for the android company and told him you needed six of the top class android bodies.

“Why do you need that” he asked sounding confused

“I’ll explain when you deliver them okay” you said sighing

“Alright whatever you say” he said then hung up the phone

A WEEK LATER

You were walking around your house early in the morning. You went up to your workshop and looked around at your six little projects you had been working on. You were still waiting on their new bodies and hoped they would come soon.

“Sorry guys it’s taking a lot longer than I thought it would to fix you” you said sitting next to Kikwang’s table.

Just then your doorbell rang and you went downstairs to open the door. You were glad to see it was your friend HoJoon with the boys’ bodies. You directed him up to your workshop and assisted him with getting all the bodies in. You watched as his eyes went wide seeing what you had worked on

“Is this why you needed the bodies” he asked tapping Doo Joon’s leg that made a clank clank sound

“Yes, and could you not touch them so carelessly they are fragile” you said grabbing his arm

“Whoa, okay my bad Mrs. Angry pants” he said putting his arms up in defense

“Just help me get them ready for transfer okay?” you said unwrapping Junhyung’s body

You and Hojoon had gotten all the bodies laid out and all you needed to do was put in their memory chips which you had transferred to more updated chips. You carefully put the chips in the respective bodies and made sure that they were in correctly. You wanted to make sure that they were fully charged before you turn them on so you carefully plugged them into your charging machine and turned it on. Beep beep beeeeeeeeep the charging was complete. You unplugged each of them and were about to push their on button when you realized they didn’t have clothes on. You ran into your guest bedroom luckily Hojoon had left some of his clothes there last time you two had a big company project to work on. You carefully dressed the boys in clothes you thought suited them and pushed thee on button on the back of each of their necks.

“Hey, why did you give them my clothes?” Hojoon asked irritated

“Because I don’t want my boys running around in girl clothes” you snapped back

“Your boys? I’m sure you just found them somewhere” He said getting angry

“so.. I fixed them they are still my Boys” you said starting to yell

You and Hojoon continued fighting not noticing that the boys were waking up. You were not going to let him win this argument. You yelled louder and louder until you heard a small voice behind you.

“please don’t fight” a clear voice said.

Although the voice was different you knew who the owner of that voice was

“Yoseob?” you said turning slowly to see six handsome guys watching you and Hojoon

“I told you it wasn’t impossible” Yoseob said with a grin that so life like it was almost human.