Second day off

Abandoned Broken love

YOSEOB POV

I woke up to the sunlight flooding into the room I rolled over and squinted out the window. It had to be at least 8:00 am. I looked over to where she should have been laying but she wasnt there. I quickly sat up in bed ad looked around, i gotnout and looked into thr bathroom....empty.

"where could she be"

I was really starting to get nervous so i walked into the hallway all the other doors were still closed so i went downstairs into the livingroom. She couldnt have been in here the tv wasnt even on, then i heard a door open, i guess it was the basement door. I abruptly turned around and there she was in the doorway. I smiled like an idiot and ran up to her and hugged her so tight i couldve crushed her rib cage.

"well hi to you too" she said surprised

"Where have you been I thought you had abandoned us" I said trying to keep the tears from running down my face

"abandon you?...i would never do that" she said wrapping her arms around me and patting my back

" why would you ever think that I would abandon you guys?" She said sounding concerned

"Because our last creator left us, we weren't important enough to him." I told her slowly letting go of her

She held me at arms length and looked into my eyes and at that moment I felt a spark, I was starting to overheat, my heart gear kept getting faster, I started to lean in towards her face. I kept getting closer until i could feel ber breath on my cold metal face. Then I kissed her It was a lingering kiss and when I backed away I could see her face was red.  

"Uhm I need to go make breakfast now" she said releasing me and slowly walking into the kitchen.

YOUR POV

you walked slowly into the kitchen and stood by the counter. A robot just kissed you and it shouldve felt like nothing but it felt wonderful like a real person was kissing you.

" what is going on?"  You said putting your hand over your heart. Which was beating extremely fast.

"Aniya nothing.... It was nothing" you whispered to yourself as you started to make breakfast.