Unknown

Detective LOVE STORY~~#1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THE NEXT DAY~~~

"Yoona! Do you need help with that?" 

"Oh? Luhan! Its okay. I can manage it myself."

"Are you sure? Those books look heavy..." Luhan slowly shift his gaze to Krystal who was glaring at him.

"I think its better if you just go back to class. Your fiance is glaring at me right now. Go! She might be thinking that you're cheating on her." Yoona gestured Luhan to go away. He obeyed her obediantly as he walk to class with his head down.

"What can I do? She don't even want my help, how can I get us to look like a couple without her realizing it!" He bang his head on his desk in frustation.

"Dude! A couple? Without realizing?" Luhan jumped a little but then look back to see Kris smirking at him. 

"What do you want?" he asked coldly.

"Oh....so cold. Okay, I know that I might have given you bad advice sometimes-"

" *cough* everytime *cough*" Luhan said sarcastically.

"Okay, I might have given you bad advice everytime but now, I have a good one for you. Really! I promise!"

"Fine! What do you have for me this time?" Kris took a glance at Yoona and gave a sly smile.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"And the winner is..."

"SULLI!" Everyone cheered and clapped their hands.

"Congrats Sulli! You won the musical competition!  I told you that you have the talents!" Xiumin said to Sulli.

"Thanks Xiumin but you were the one that helped me with the vocal." Sulli felt her cheeks going hot. She has never spoken to one of the twelve of the  school's most popular boys.

"Don't mention it...are you okay? You look...hot." This made Sulli blush even more.

"Th-thank you. I just applied some make-up. Thats why I look..great."

"No. I really mean....hot like you're on fire. Um...You're getting red. Do you feel hot?"

"Oh! You mean that! We-well I, I fe-feel...Excuse me for a moment!" She quickly dashed to the nearest bathroom.

Stupid Stupid...'Thank you. Thats why I look great?! Why are you so stupid? He was talking about your red tomato cheeks! Not your beauty! I was so stupid to think that Xiumin, one of the top 12 most popular boys, would like me! Urrrrghhhh!

She washed her face with cold water so that she could cool down her 'hot' cheeks.

"Sulli? Are you okay? Xiumin told me that you just ran to the bathroom looking sick?" 

Sulli groan. Great! Now he thinks I'm sick! I made such a fool of myself.

"Thanks for caring but I'm fine. Thanks Hyoyeon." Hyoyeon offered her some tissue to wipe her wet face.

"Anyway...Congratulations! You won!" Hyoyeon showed Sulli jazz hands.

"Thanks. Congrats to you too. Second place ain't so bad."

"Yeah. At least better than..'you know who'."

"I know right! Can you believe it. First, she switched Yoona's and Seohyun's name on the sign up sheet, th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter