Relationships

Detective LOVE STORY~~#1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey Yoona Seohyun! Over here!" Baekhyun shouted while gesturing them to sit with him at the canteen.

" Oh. Yoona! He's looking at me. What should I do?"

" Calm down Seohyun. I know you like him but you don't need to be so overeacting."

"I can't help it! He's just too cute!" Seohyun said dreamily.

"Oh come on! I can't stand you."

"Hahaha. Sorry"

"Yah! What were you talking about there?" Baekhyun asked.

"None of your business right Seohyun?"

"Yea-yeah! No-none of your business"

"Woah! You still have your cold? And are you blushing or is that one of the symtoms for cold?"

"Um...NO. I mean yeah she 'still' have her cold" Yoona eyed Seohyun. Seohyun mouthed the word 'Kamsahamida'. The truth is that Seohyun has been so nervous everytime she speaks with Baekhyun that she lied that she has a nasty cold.

"I see. You should eat more vitamins. I use to have a cold once for a long time unti-"

"Help me! She's still stalking me!!!!" Luhan said while interupting Baekhyun.

"Quickly! Hide here! Run faster!!!" Baekhyun shouted. They both shared the same expression on their face. FEAR.

" Why? What's going on? Who's stalking him?" Yoona and Seohyun asked at the same time.

"WHERE IS HE? YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE!!!" a slender looking girl said.

"You! Bacon!  Where is he?" she said again while pointing at Baekhyun.

"Aish. Krystal, how can such a beautiful girl be so...loud."

"HAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Yoona and Seohyun laughed.

"What? What's so funny?" Krystal asked.

"Bacon! Baekhyun Bacon! We'll call him that from now on."

"It's not funny! Anyway, Luhan is not all yours, he is also mine." Baekhyun or Bacon said jokingly. As always.

"GROSS! But I don't care about you! Where is Luhan??!! There you are." Krystal said for once in her sweet tone voice which sounds much better. Luhan was hiding behind Baekhyun.

" Okay I had enough! Just because our parents set us up, it does'nt mean that I need to be like your boyfriend or your SLAVE!" Luhan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter