Complication

Detective LOVE STORY~~#1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yo Sulli, Hyoyeon~~~"

"What is it Baekhyun?" They both asked at the same time.

"I just want to remind you that the practice for the play is 6.00 p.m. sharp."

"Play? You mean band practice?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Nope! I know what I said." He lean closer towards them and shouted "Practice for the play at 6.00 p.m. sharp!!!"

"Ummm Sorry for intrupting but I think you're suppose to be telling us not them." Baekhyun turn around and saw Yoona and Seohyun.

"Eh? No. I'm sure its Hyoyeon and the other girl."

"The name is Sulli!" She snapped at him.

"Whatever. Here is the sign up sheet if you don't believe me." He handed the form that he accidentally switched with Xuimin.

"Unbelievable! Its suppose to be us? Did you switched this paper by accident?"

"Impossible! I barely make mistakes. I am sure I did no- Oh, wait. I might have switched it with someone..."

"WHO?"

"Xuimin! He must have switched it with Xuimin, cause we were both suppose to be in the music competition and Xuimin was in charge of that. He came and asked us personally." Sulli said as Hyoyeon nod her head in agreement.

"Off to find Xuimin!" Baekhyun said as he pretend to be some kind of cartoon dashing out the classroom.

"Hehehe, he's funny."

"Oh stop it Seohyun! I already been through enough of your 'OMG Its Baekhyun' so just stop!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"XUIMIN! XUIMIN WAIT! I NEED TO TALK TO YOU!"

"BAEKHYUN! I NEED TO TALK TO YOU TOO!"

"You say first since your older."

"No, you say first."

"No you- Oh what the heck, I'll get to the point. We switched the sign up papers!"

"Exactly! Here, this is yours and give me mine!"

"Thanks hyung....Eh?"

"Whats wrong?"

"Did you switch with someone else?"

"No why?"

"Its supposed to be Yoona and Seohyun's name but instead it is written Hara and Krystal."

"Its not Hara and Krystal! They switched the names." Luhan was standing in the middle of the hallway. Huffing and puffing and sweating like he was running for his life.

"How do you know?"

"I overherad Hara talking about it then they found out I was eavesdropping so I ran for my life! *gasp*"

"Good job bro. Good job." Baekhyun pat Luhan's back sympa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter