「60sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅs」

Description

This is a story for the broken hearted, a story for the messed up, a story for the ones who once thought happy ending was real.
This is a story for those who dream of happiness, for those who still believe they will be the happiest people in the world, for those whose sadness doesn't win.
This is a story for 
you.

Inspired in the song '60초' of Kim Sunggyu.

Foreword

This is the story about ( character ) and ( character ). It's quite obvious fate brought them together. Yet, was it only to make them suffer?
They met on the train, on their way back to Seoul. He; a soldier, coming back home after protecting his country. She;  almost a nun, coming back home after helping with the orphans back in Busan. 
None of them thought they'd fell in love so easy.
None of them wanted to fall in love. 
It took a matter of 60 seconds for it to happen and a life to forget it.


Author Note: I'm sorry for the grammar errors that you will see. I'm still learning how to write in a beautiful way. Plus, I had to do a work about Korea War and I thought it would be a nice idea to write about it. I already tried once but it was too out of place now I'll try my best to do something nice. Notice that Korea War was from 50 to 53 & this story happens in the 56. Three years after the war happened. This is pure fiction because I don't have a certain idea of how Korea was in that time but I'll let my imagination flow and I'll look in Wikipedia from time to time. Thank you|!