「 ʙᴏʀɪɴɢ 」

「60sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅs」

She sighed and sighed once again. Her sight moved from her book about the petite nurses in France to the window, the rain drops were hitting on the window and making her wonder why it had to rain when it was in the middle of august. The book old Mary had given to her about the nurses, wasn't her favorite type of story, but still she promised the oldest nun of the convent that she would read and probably find the meaning behind the words of the old French writer. She sighed yet once again. 'Makes sense' she thought 'Old people like old things.' And even if she did laugh from time to time with that book, she'd still find herself bored with the story. The story was about two sisters who were nurses in Paris yet they were sent to Germany to help those who were sent to the nazi camps, it was interesting when they interacted with the soldiers and the kids, but when they described their life and their thoughts it was boring. Boring to her at least.

Her sight moved from the window to the boy on the other side of the carriege, his hair was brown and he had dark skin, he was wearing the soldier uniform, so it was pretty easy to assume he was coming back from the war even if the end had three years ago, some soldiers would stay by the place they fought to help the population. Some would get married, others just got a house and wait for the time to take them, since a lot got sick. Yet he didn't seem sick, nor weak. He seemed a pretty healthy boy, quite handsome too. 'Damn it Hyerim. You're a nun now. Don't have that thoughts!' she whined, smacking her own head.  

As if he heard her he opened his eyes and in the moment after he gazed at her and without thinking she gazed at him, her heart skipped a bit and then she cleared before waving a hand with a quite sweet smile. Back in the convent she was friends with all the kids since she was an happy girl. So this wasn't so new to her, even if the guy was handsome and in the bottom of her heart she knew she couldn't have those thoughts, it wouldn't be bad to talk some stranger now would it? He blinked a few times and then showed her a messed up smile. 'Oh, he's shy.'

She smiled at him once again and then raised her brows as she moved her book up to show to him. Making a somewhat disgusted expression and that made him laugh, softly and almost soundless. She looked around and found everyone sleeping, since it was around 2 am. She realized it was time for her to sleep too. Not that she wanted. Even if she now was dedicating her life to God she wasn't a saint. She was a spontaneous, a girl who was alive and very very entertaining. She didn't want to be a nun at first but it was the only way for her to be in the convent. And the idea of never being with a guy wasn't scaring her, she'd be happy if she could read romances where guys were perfect and prince charmings. She could hear the Mother in her head 'Your head works like the ocidental ones'. & she wouldn't even deny it, she wasn't much like the other girls from her country, even continent. She always had a thing for the americans, finding their mind really amusing and a lot better than the old schools around her. She tilted her head and moved her clasped hands near her cheek, closing her eyes; she was telling the boy she'd sleep.  He nodded once and she waved goodbye, getting her head on the window and closing her eyes.

'Damn, I feel tired.


Sorry the typos! I hope you like it though ;n; once again rememeber I'm not pretty sure about facts just using creativity! Thank you!