「 ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ 」

「60sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅs」

There are images that always follow you in your life time. The first time you win a challenge, the first time you see your mom crying, the first time you see a falling star or just when you see the sunset, in a happy summer afternoon. There are images that will be kept in the back of your mind. And you will never forget. For Shin, there's the image of people dying. The image of his best friend getting shot, the image of a bullet going through his chest, breaking into his heart and tearing his blood systeem down. The image of mothers, holding their kids, screaming and begging for help, getting nothing but a cold heart look. Those are images that he will never forget, and probably never forgive himself either. He once thought protecting his country was enough to have forgiveness, but what was he protecting again? If protecting those who lived in his country only made others die. Was it worth it? 

"Seoul last call. Seoul last call." the woman by the end of the station was warning about how the train was soon leaving. Shin was holding a picture in his hand, sitting by the window. His gaze would follow every person who was outside the train, some were just praying, praying for the war to not come back. Even if it had been over three years ago, they were still afraid North Korea soldiers would comeback; others were just hugging the soldiers who were back from Seoul, friends, lovers, etc. He was jealous, he had no one. No one was going to receive him once he was back, his dad died in war and his mother died of sadness. Which only made him feel miserable because he didn't understand why he was alive. And again, he would go back to the hundred questions in his mind. 

"In two minutes the doors will close." Shin sight moved from the window back to the picture in his hand, a little grin grew in his lips as he saw his mother smile. How he missed her. His thoughts were interrupted once a girly yet pretty mature voice was heard from the station "Wait!" she was wearing a grey dress, covering her whole neck and until her feet; her hair was in a mess it was obvious she had done a braid yet there was a lot of trail of hair messed up in her face, she held a huge bag and a bunch of kids following her, crying. Shin curiosity was now up, it was the first time of him seeing such young girl with such hurry yet with no sad expression. She moved the bag inside the train and then from inside she moved down to smile sweetly at the kids. "Remember never be afraid to be who you are. Always put a smile in your face. And even though your parents aren't here and I have to go, protect each others back and always be united. I will always love you."

The kids kept crying and sobbing, these three kids, who were older-- around the age of 10 placed a fist on their chest and then moved their hands to their forehead along with all the kids, she repeated the move and winked at them. "Closing doors." and as soon as the doors started closing the yellings turned louder and the small kids started hitting on the train "Don't go!" it was heard from the other side of the train. Shin saw how she was forcing a smile and waving at them, murmuring the words of "I love you". As soon as the train started moving the kids started running after it and Shin followed them with his sight, turning his head back once they were disappearing in the middle of the crown, once it was too far from the station he looked back at the young girl and saw tears in her eyes. Somehow he found himself amused by the beauty of the girl: she had light brown hair, making him wonder if she wasn't blonde when the ray of light started hitting on her, she was small and really pale skin, making contrast with her pink cherry lips. Yet the tears on her face was only making her seem angelic, beautiful, desirable. 

She felt the sight on her and soon she turned her gaze to him, he swear that moment his heart stopped and finally he had a reason why all of his past happened. He wasn't sure why, he wasn't sure what he was feelings. But in that 60 seconds from looking at her, from those 60 seconds to just admire her he knew, he knew he wanted her. He knew.


Hi guys! I hope this is a good first chapter! I'm actually pretty excited to write this story so I really hope you guys enjoy it.

All the feed is good, subscribe or comment! Be honest all you want, if you dislike it I won't judge but thank you for reading!

Smooches you all. Muah muah.