Late Mornings

Day and Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Soryong POV~

 

I hated mornings. My curtains were made of the thickest material i could find, for a reason. Although my curtains weren't really the problem. 

"SOOOO! RISE AND SHINE! TIME TO BEGIN OUR DAY!" My twin brother slammed open the door and ripped my blanket from me, all while singing out morning mantras. Eventually, he made my worse fear reality, and opened my curtains, revealing the traitor that is the sun. Like a vampire, i hid under my hands and silently hissed, cursing his soul. I always wonderd why he was so chirpy as soon as he got up, but was always in a sour mood a few minutes later. The complete opposite of me really. 

"I'm up, i'm up," I rubbed my eyes in vain before looking over at my reflection. "Hey Dae, why are you so freaking chipper when you get up in the morning, but then you get really moody ten minutes later?" He actually looked like he was in deep thought, staring off into an unknown corner of my room. 

"I guess it's because, that's just what time my body wants to get up. But in like half an hour, i'll remember how sleepy i am, and be cranky. So enjoy my good mood!" He pranced; literally pranced, out of my room, off tune 'La la la's' sung out throughout the house. Enjoy your own good mood while it lasts.

 

"WHY DID I DRINK SO MUCH!" Daeryongs apparent hangover had caught up to him, as he now bellowed on the floor gripping his head and then shushing himself for making so much noise. "I WILL NEVER DRINK AGAIN! IT'S THE DEVIL!" He says that now, but next time there's alcohol around, he'll be the first to down it. He wasn't an alcoholic or anything, he was just extremely social, and the people we hung out with drank; a lot. So, so did Daeryong.

I poured a glass of water for the boy laying at my feet. He poked his arm up to grab the water, in diar need of it, but i then i drank it. The look on his face was pure betrayal, and i loved it. I let our a glorious 'Ahhh' and then set the glass down and went in search of the cleaning supplies. Dae rolled; literally rolled, after me and grabbed at my feet, causing me to fall and cuss many bad words in the process. 

"YOU TRAITOR! HOW COULD YOU DRINK IN FRONT OF ME!" I flailed on the floor like a fish until i eventually got out of Daes grip and ran off giggling. Yes, i giggled, men giggle. I am a man. People would assume we were teenagers slacking off if they saw us, but we weren't like this in front of customers. We had SOME pride. The pitter-pattering of feet could be heard and i shot right up, fast walking to greet our customers at the fornt, while Dae manned the bar; cleaning a glass that he somehow managed to not break.

 

~Your POV (Choi Hana)~

"We're going to China for a month or so, and you're coming young lady, no ifs or buts" My father was noticably a douche. Everyone knew it. I once asked him if he knew he was and he simply agreed and then had a maid take me away. He was one of those rich dudes in dramas that was easily the bad guy, but you eventually felt sorry for him becuase his wife died

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter