The Oasis

Day and Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

~Your POV (Choi Hana)~

I woke up staring at the ceiling with a pounding headache, the room spinning in my vision. I think i might be a teensy bit hungover. I rolled onto my stomach in an unknown bed clad only in my skin. The many bottles of alcohol to my left indicated that i was indeed hungover. My ears rung out when i clamped my eyes shut. I hated hangovers with a passion, and each morning; like some sort of tradition, i tell myself i will never drink again.

Ha. Nice joke Hana.

I reluctantly pulled myself from the warmth of the bed and the embrace of an unknown body. An open window poured fresh air into the room. The usually sweet, fresh morning air was tainted slightly with the tang of smoke and hard alcohol. It was retchid, but seductive at the same time.

Damn, now i'm finding retchid smells attractive. What has gotten into me?

A groan behind me stole my attention from my gross inner thoughts, back to the bed. It was like i was in some stupid preteen drama as i swung my upper body around and my short hair flung about to the cool wind. The dainty outspoken girl and the 'Bad Boy' type with a forbidden and quick romance. Yeah i like the sound of that. Sure our romance wouldn't be very lovey-dovey, i have a feeling it might be more real. Arguments and feisty makeup in the back of his car.

My kind of romance if you ask me.

Again my thoughts took over as i stared at the bedded man with only a think sheet covering his manhood. I scanned his body and traced out the outlines of each muscle and curve. I'm surprised i didn't start drooling. The mans eyes were half-lidded and blinking; coffee bean orbs hopping out from beneath his eyelids. His black hair stuck beautifully in all angles. Damn, he was hot. What was his name again? It was completely and utterly lost in my muddled early morning mind.

Whoops.

"What time is it?" He seemed to not be asking anyone in particular, more like he was asking himself. I still indulged him with an answer though. 

"I have no idea." I turned back to the window, this time walking towards it; in all my glory. I had no negitive feelings towards my body and assumed since i was in the bed with him, he's most likley already seen my temple. So what's the harm?

"Come here." Normally, i would answer with a snarky remark and flip whomever off. But his voice stopped me. He sounded very authoritive and i was very, very attracted to that. 

Daddy issues much?

"Hana, right?" I nodded, obediently mking my way next to him. Kudos to him for remembering. No really, i'm impressed. He leant over to a table next to the bed and picked up some papers and tobacco. Once again he rolled a cigarette; his focus completely on the thin paper between his fingers.

"Do you remember mine?"

Honesty is the best policy in my book.

"Nope." He didn't take his attention away from his task at hand, but i could hear his soft chuckle. Dreeaammyy.

"My name is Minki, remember it." I wrote out the characters in the air, which seemed to make him chuckle aga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter