The Wedding, Our Vow (1)

The Pain That Can't Be Healed

 

I was looking at my reflection on the mirror when I heard the bell ring on the room door. I do my make up and everything at the hotel room where my wedding would be held at. I walk slowly to the door because the wedding dress is a little bit heavy. I open the door and saw my handsome brother standing there with a bucket of pink roses on his hand. He wear a black tux, white shirt, black pants, and a black tie. His short brown hair is neatly styled upwards. I smile sweetly at him while he give me his unreadable look. He shove me the roses and I take it while smiling, I saw a little pink card on them and take out the card.

'Congratulation on your wedding my baby girl. I love you, okay?

PS : I'll miss you so much (kiss)

Your Handsome Brother, Kris.'

"Oppa!" I jump to hug him and he stumbled on his spot.

"You're so heavy for God's sake!" He pulled me out of his embrace and I pout at him.

"Kidding" He smile and kiss my forehead.

"Come in Oppa" I open the door widely and he stepped in to the door. I walk to the sofa and sit there. Kris oppa follow me and sit at the sofa in front of me. I put the roses on the table beside the sofa.

"Beautifulest sister ever" he said while give me his proud smile. But his eyes showed me a sad one.

"What's with that eyes?" I straighten my self and look at him. He just keep staring at me and I look at him in confusion.

"Promise me you'll always call me everyday? Promise me you'll spend your night with me once a week? Promise me I can meet you as much as I want?" He said with his sad voice. My heart clenched at the thought that I'll not stay at the same mansion with him anymore. I let a tear slip out of my face and soon, another tear slip out.

"Hey don't cry you'll ruin your make up" He sniffed and stand up to approach me. He kneeled in front of me and now he was on the same level as mine. Of course he is, my weird giant brother. I hug him and sobbed at his shoulder. He hug me tightly and pat my back.

"I'll miss you" I said between my sob. So much. We never get separated before so it would be hard for us. I remember one day, Kris oppa was offered to stay at a luxurious condominium near the office so he wouldn't have to drive too far. But he refuse that because he said he couldn't be able to sleep tightly at night before he see me and make sure I sleep safely and tightly on my room. And when I ask him why, he ask me back. He said what if suddenly I get scared at night and he's not there? And what if he misses me so much that he couldn't even unlock his phone screen to call me? So he decided to just stay with me in our mansion. I cry harder remembering that time. How am I supposed to do not having my guardian angel around me anymore?

"You'll be always my little princess that I would protect for the rest of my life. No matter what. Promise me the things I ask earlier? And promise me too, that you'll still always nagging me to help you with everything you can't or you won't do, or to accompany you to go shopping okay?" He poke my nose

"No matter what" I said repeating his words and nodding at his shoulder

"I promise oppa" I said, he broke the hug and wiped my tears. Just then I saw my parents walk in to my room, of course they have another key for the room. And I'm sure Kris oppa have that too. They seem to notice that I've been crying because my mom begin to cry too. They approach us and my mom sit beside me with my dad on the other side while Kris oppa still kneeling in front of me. I feel my Dad's hand on my waist and my mom leaning his head on my bare shoulder. My hands still holding Kris oppa hands.

"I can't believe you're not my responsibility anymore starting from today" My Dad said with a trembling voice. My tears stream down again, I feel my mom's body shaking beside me. Kris oppa standing up and sit beside my Mom to hug her. My father pull my body closer to him and rest his head on top of my head while I'm circling my hands around his waist.

"I love you Dad, thank you for giving me everything. You're the best Dad in the world, you know?" I said sobbing

"Of course I know" He wiped his own tears and let my body go. I turn my head to face my mom and hug her together with Kris oppa.

"And I love you too Mom. Thank you for being a wonderful mother for me and oppa" I hug her and Kris oppa hug both of us and I feel my Dad join the hug. I smile at our position, it's the same position as that night when Dad first brought Kris oppa to our mansion.

Just then I heard the room bell ring again.

"Probably your bridesmaids. Let's go honey, Kris. Your brother will fetch you 10 minutes before the wedding okay?" My dad said standing up. I nodded at him and wave my hand to them. They open the door and there stood Soojung,Sulli, and Naeun.

---

Baekhyun's POV

I walk back and forth at my room, replying the vow over and over again in my head. . What if I suddenly forget the vow? What if I-

"Hyung! Seriously just sit down!" Sehun shout at me with his annoyed voice

"Did you just raise your voice at me?" I ask him and send him my cold glare

"Suho hyung! I'm scared" he hide behind Suho's hyung back and I just give him my dirty look

"Calm down Baek, you'll ruin everything if you're acting like that" Suho hyung tell me. I sighed deeply and plopped down on the sofa. I pick up my phone and saw many misses calls and messages from no other than Sohee. I ignore all of them and start typing a text to Bella

To : Baby Bell<3

Babe what are you doing? I'm nervous~

I send the text then lock my phone and put it on my lap.

"Where's Chanyeol and Kai?" I ask Kyungsoo who's just got back from the restroom

"At the ballroom, to make sure if everything is perfect" Kyungsoo answer me. Right I ask them to do that. Just then I heard my phone buzzed.

From : Baby Bell<3

I'm fixing my make up with Soo and Sull. God, I ruin my make up! Thanks to Kris oppa, mom and dad. Gotta finish this soon bye! See you at the altar hyunnie.

Don't show everyone your ugly-nervous look! I'll kick you, I swear.

I chuckled at the text imagining Bella with her panic expression seeing her ruined make up. That girl.

Just when I'm about to reply her text I heard the door banged open and I saw an anxious looking Chanyeol walk in to the room.

"You bastard! You said you want to have a perfect wedding with Bella but you still haven't break up with that annoying girl down there!" He pull me up by grabbing my collar and I coughed at the sudden pressure on my lung

"Chanyeol calm down!" Suho hyung and Sehun grab Chanyeol by his hand and pull him to the other side of the room. Kyungsoo walk to me and fix my suit.

"What the hell Chanyeol!" I spat coldly at him

"Sohee is downstair you ing bastard! And she said she would tell Bella that you're still haven't broke up with her yet!" My mouth hanging widely open as I heard what Chanyeol have said. I clenched my fist and my anger just boiled. I walk angrily to the door and run to the elevator. I'm not going to let her ruin my wedding. I walked in to the elevator and punch the lobby's floor number. How can she do this to me?

I walked out as soon as the elevator door opened. I look around to search her and stopped when I saw Jongin with a girl who's no other than Sohee. Jongin was angry, I could tell by seeing his frustrated expression. I approach them with my red angry face.

"What are you doing here?" I spat coldly at her and she flinched when she heard it.

"Baekhyun! Let's go I'll help you to run away" She take my hand and I yanked her hand immediately. I saw hurt in her eyes but I ignore it, she have to realize everything now.

"Who say I want to run away? I'm gonna marrying the girl I love, why should I run away?" I saw her watery eyes and I looked away. I saw Jongin standing awkwardly beside me. I show him my this-is-the-only-way look and he just nod his head on me

"Stop ruining Baekhyun's hyung life. Go get a life" Kai said coldly before he pat my shoulder and walk away.

"Baekhyun how can you-"

"Sohee, I'm tired. I know that you know everything. You ruin my love life, you ruin my life. You make me suffered with your selfish brain. Can't you please just let me go Sohee? You can have another man who's a lot better than me, just please Sohee, let me be happy with the one that I love " I don't know what should I do to make her realized that she can't always have what she want. I've suffered enough this past 1 years. And I don't want her to ruin everything again. I won't let her to hurt me or Bella again.

"Baekhyun you're just denying everything. Stop lying to yourself, I know that you love me"

"I should'nt have treated you like that at the very first place. I'm sorry it's my fault, Sohee. But can you leave now? Leave me and Bella alone,Sohee. I beg you" I said with my apologetic voice to her

"I don't care eventough you're already married or not. I'm not letting you go. I can't let you go" She said while crying and she leave me there, with a guilty yet angry feeling.

 

"Baek, they're still mad at you. I think it's better if you just told all of them about everything. It'll be easier for you" Suho hyung said to me after I walk back to my room. I heave a sigh and nod at him. I walk to the sofa and I saw Chanyeol and Sehun avoiding me. Meanwhile Kyungsoo just sit there playing with his phone. It's 1 hour before my wedding, and I don't want any distraction on my brain because my bestfriends is mad at me. Of course they're mad at me, Bella is like their own little sister. And they'll do anything to protect their little sister even that means by beating the out of their bestfriend-since-forever like me.

I take a deep breath and begin to talk to them

"I've something to confess"

---

Jongin' POV

I can't believe that Baekhyun hyung could stand with that girl for almost a year. He even sacrifice his own love. The heck I say? Sacrifice his own love? That words just too familiar for me. I bitterly chuckle.
I press the floor number on the elevator and I feel like the stupidest person in this world. What am I doing? Then the elevator's door open. I walk out from the elevator hesitantly and approach a door room in the middle.
I stood in front of the room, don't even know what am I doing here. Saying goodbye? What the hell Jongin, after you broke her heart that day what did you expect huh? An 'I will let you go now and leave my feelings for you here and continue my life trying to love your own cousin?' The I am thinking about. Even my stupid brain knows I'll never stop loving her even that means loving my bestfriend's wife. Call me selfish, I don't care because I love her. I'll continue loving her like this. It hurts, but I've get used to this pain since years ago.
Just then I heard a girl's voice called me. I look up and saw Naeun standing in front of me

"What are you doing here? Searching for me baby?" She ask me softly. I gulped hard trying to find an excuse.

"Mm yes I want to ask you to accompany me to Bella's room. But I can't find you, so here I am" I fake a smile. She smile back at me and peck my cheek. I smile back at her, throwing away the guilt I feel.

"So why you want me to accompany you here?" She ask

"Just want to say some words for her as a bestfriend" Bestfriend.

"Alright come in we're finish fixing her make up. I'll wait downstair then" She open the door and I let my nervous self come in. I walk to the living room and sit at the sofa.

"Wait here okay baby?" She ask me while putting a can of soda in front of me. I nodded at her. She walk in to the bedroom.
, now what? What should I say seriously? Stupid.
I saw Naeun walking out from the bedroom. Soojung and Sulli trailed behind her. My heart beating faster imagining Bella walk with her wedding gown. She must be like the beautifulest bride ever right?

"Take your time" Sulli smile to me sweetly. I smile back at her and nodded. Sulli and Soojung give me a strange expression. I can't read their expression, but I now there's something they know about me and Bella. The three of them close the door and I can feel my palm begin to sweat. God, I'm stupid Kim Jongin. I stood up and approach the bedroom. The door is already open, I hesitantly look inside and there I saw her back facing me sitting in front of the mirror.

"C-can I come in?" She look at me and yes, I was right. The beautifulest bride ever.

"Come in" she said with her shaky voice.
I sat on the edge of the bed beside her. She's so beautiful. What should I do? My heart clenched at the thought that I would never own her. She'll never be mine. And I've to accept the truth than she's going to be my bestfriend's wife.

"You look beautiful" I said truthfully.

"You look handsome too with that tux" She reply. I don't have any courage to look at her. Afraid to meet with those beautiful eyes she have.

"I lied" I said to her. Finally, I look up and yes, I meet her eyes.

"I love you. I still love you. And I don't think it would stop any time soon" I saw her eyes get teary and I know she's mad at me. I could tell by her what--are-you-doing look

"I come here not to kidnap you or to ask you to runaway with me. I come here to say those words, because I want you to know my true feeling. I want you to leave after hearing those words that I need you to hear. Don't confuse your self I'm not gonna let you choose between me or Baekhyun hyung. You're going to marry him, that's final. You love him, that's final. I love you, but I'll stay like this. Loving you that always belong to him, and I think that's final too Bella" I saw her teary eyes and I know she's strugling so hard to hold her tears back

"Why did you lie to me that time?" She ask with a weak voice

"Because I don't want you to doubt your marriage with Baekhyun hyung. Because I want you to have a complete love story, because mine would never be complete" I said truthfully. Yes, I know since the day she broke up with him, Baekhyun hyung is her happiness. The one who can complete her love story. It's him, she love him, as much as he love her. And I'm just being the third wheel on their relationship here. Even she said she likes me, but she still love Baekhyun hyung. If her feeling for me is bigger than just 'like' I know that her feeling for Baekhyun hyung is even bigger and that's not gonna change. So I let her go. Heck no. I'm not letting her go. Somehow I believe that one day I would wake up and smile because I know that finally she's mine.

"I think...I love you Jongin. But I think my-"

"Love for Baekhyun is bigger" I cut her off.

"I know Bella. I know it, that's why I lied to you. Like I said, I want you to have a complete love story"

"Still, this little space for you. I don't think it'll gone soon, Jongin" She said. My heart skipped a beat hearing her words. That's enough Bell, that's enough for me to wait. Even that means I've to wait for another life just to be with you, I will.
I saw her standing up and I was so mesmerized by her look. I stand up too and approach her. I don't know what am I think of but the next thing I know I land my lips on her soft lips. I kiss her. And she kiss me back. It was soft yet hurtful kiss. Is it what they call a goodbye kiss? Then I feel the air getting hotter, I bring her self closer to me. I spun her around and make her fall on the bed. The kiss grew hotter, I nibble her bottom lips and she parted . I let my tongue in and she let me. Our tongue dance together inside . I push her body to lay on the bed and I hovered on top of her. I pulled out the kiss and both of us were panting.

"Jongin" she said between her breath. I widened my eyes at our position and quickly straighten up my self. I pull her by her hand and help her to stand up.

"I-i'm sorry I loose my con-" she kiss me, she cut me off by kissing. She kiss me softly just before I want to reply her kiss, she pull out.

"Thankyou. For everything. Really" She said with her teary eyes again. I caress her cheek and smile at her.

"You know this coming aren't you? You're not styling your hair up so you can fix it easily when I kiss you like that?" I said cockily try to melt this hurtful situation. I don't want to cry in front of her. I don't want her to blame her self for everything. I want her to be happy.

" you" She hissed and walk to the table picking up a lipstick and a lip gloss. I laugh at her and approach her. She's in front of the mirror applying the lipstick.

"Too bad you can't" I said smirking. She stop, and look at me. She flick her tongue and look at me ily.

"Are you sure I can't?" She said smirking back at me. , I mess up with a wrong person here.

"Don't. ing. Tease. Me. Kim. Bella" I said gritting my teeth. I heard her laughing so hard and turn her body around.

"So I still your weakness then" She said. Somehow a smile crept in to my lips, yes, and you'll always be my weakness.

"What an innocent girl I have here" I said mocking her. She chuckle and stand up after fixing her make up and hair. She take a wet tissue and walk to me

"I don't want my cousin to see her boyfriend with a glossy lips" She said wiping my lips. I look at her and try to hold back my tears.

"Do you know how much it hurts to be like this with you?" I ask her

"I know. Because I try to hold my back my tears too Jongin" She said

"Sis?" I heard Kris' hyung voice from the living room. I look at her and she look back at me too

"Goodluck and goodbye" I peck her forehead and she immediately walk out of the bedroom. I let my tears out and let my body fall on the bed. And this time just like usual, I drown my self in the pool of regret feeling. And all the 'if only' words start to haunting me again. But this is the fact I must accept. That girl, I love so much would be forever be the best thing I never have.

I wish you the best, Bella.