The Wedding, Our Vow (2)

The Pain That Can't Be Healed

Baekhyun' POV

"Hyung you're so ugly God your nervous look is no joke" Sehun whispering to me. I glare at him who stand beside me and he shut his mouth up immediately. I'm already at the altar waiting for Bella to walk down the aisle. I can't lie, my mom and Bella's mom really have such a high standard level. This ballroom is no joke. Not that I'm not use to this kind of expensive, glamour, and elegant look of place. But the decoration is beautiful. Bella would like it, a lot. She always love a modern, classy, and elegant place. And I think, this ballroom is nearly like her expectation. Just then, the big door opened and the song begin to play. I gulped hard and fix my tuxedo. I look at the girl who's linking her arm on her father's arm. My jaw hanging low, my heart beats so fast. How can I marry this perfect looking women there? Her wedding dress that hug her body tightly really looks so perfect on her. And just like that, she's successfully make me fall for her all over again. Heck, I never fall out love with her before, and she just keep making me falling for her everyday. Don't blame me if I can't let you go until the day my body get buried along with my casket, Bella.

"Take care of my daughter Baekhyun" Suddenly her father's voice snapped me out of my thought. I nodded and smile to her father. I take her hand and hold it tightly. Her hands is cold and sweaty. I look at her and give her the don't-be-nervous-i'm-here look to her. She smile back at me and I tightened my grip on her hand.


Without I realize it's already the time for us to say our vow before our first kiss as a husband and wife. I saw Bella's nervous face and I give her hands a little squeeze. She'll remember her vow right? Kris hyung just make the vow short so she'll probably remember those vow. And yes I know that Kris hyung is the one who make the vow because he told me himself. And I kind of expect it of course. After all this years I spend with Bella, I know she won't write such a cheessy words like that.

It's my turn first to say my vow. I take a deep breath and take the microphone from Chanyeol.

"I, Byun Baekhyun vow to you my beautiful wife. That I'll never forget your phone number again so you wouldn't get mad at me anymore because of that" I pause a little when I heard the guests laughing at my words. Bella slap my chest playfully and give me her wide beautiful grin.

"I vow to you that I'll never let you go again. I'll never let you go through your hardest time alone again. And I'll never let you to fall for someone else, again. I'll be right there, walking beside you when you need a hand to hold on to so you can playfully swing our hands when you walk. I'll be right there, walking behind you when you need someone to follow your will. And I'll right there, walking in front of you if you need someone to lead your way out when you get lost. And I'll heal your pain and scars that I made in the past. And I'll be there too, to tell you that you're still looks perfectly beautiful even you gain a hundred kilograms weights when you carry our first, second,third,fourth, even tenth child. This, I promise you. Byun Bella" I slid our wedding ring to her finger and a water landed on my hand. I look up and saw my wife crying. But I smile seeing her eyes that full of love and gratefulness. I wipe her tears and give the microphone to her. She let out a nervous sigh and wipe her tears with the back of her hand before she say her vow

"I...vow to you my dearest husband. That I swear I'm not going to have 10 childs unless you're the one who carry them on your stomach for 9 months" I laugh along with the guests at her silly vow. So yes she's still Kim Bella after all.

"I vow to you that I'll try to be your best wife, your greatest fan, your faithful friend, a good listener and advice giver for you. And I'll be the best mother for your childs too. I love you, Byun Baekhyun" she slid our wedding ring on my finger. I can't help but feel so touched hearing her vow. That's not the vow that Kris hyung make for her. And without hesitation I lift her chin and kiss her lips softly. I let a tear of happiness slip out from my eyes. How I love this girl in front of me. Hear our vow God, and let us keep our vow until death take us apart.

---

"Just 3 days?! What the hell, I even spend a week alone just to go shopping there! I don't want to!" My wife whined when we're already in my father's limousine going to the airport.

"But I've to attend my graduation and I've a lot of meetings too at the company Bella. I'll make it up to you later okay? Now I've just 1 week for our holiday, and 3 days in London is the least I can do. I'm sorry okay wifey?"

"Don't wifey me. Then just cancelled the honey moon!"

"Byun Bella, like it or not. We're going to London and we'll enjoy our 3 days honeymoon there. That's final" I said sternly. I heard her sighing annoyingly

"Wifeeey" I called her playfully and scoot my body closer to her

"Get away" she said coldly

"I'm sorry. Europe trip on summer? 10 days? I'll tell dad to book the flight and empty my schedule. Okay?" I saw her face lightened up and she suddenly peck my cheek.

"Promise?" She ask me

"Should I make another vow?" I joke

"No need. I'm going to puke if you say another vow"

"I'm not even sleep with you and you're already going to puke?Who's the father?!"

"Seriously Baekhyun, you and your dirty mind" I chuckle seeing her annoyed expression and hug her body. I rest her head on my chest and keep kissing her top head. She circled her hands on my waist.

"Baby?" I call her name

"Hmm?" She hummed still resting her head on my chest

"Let's make a baby honeymoon" I said grinning at the thought. By just imagining the scene I already smile widely.

"What?! I'm not going to have a baby bump on my last year at high school you ert!" She push me away after straighten up her self

"But I want a little Baekhyun and a litlle Bella as soon as possible. Please honey?" I beg her

"No. That's final. Use a protection or I'll book another room"

"What the fuc- Fine! After your graduation it is!" I stated furiously

"No! I want to con-"

"Final." I close my eyes pretending to sleep

"Jerk"

"What did you just say lady?"

"J E R K"

"You just don't say that words to your husband girl" I leaned my face closer to her and our lips now just an inch away. I can even feel her breath on my nose. She blink several times before closing her eyes, I smirk and put my hand behind her head and attack her lips hungrily. I bit her lips and she yelp in pain but I keep kissing her until she push my chest to take a breath.

"Why are you so rough idiot" She scold me, I chuckled seeing her swollen lips

"Don't blame me you're so hot" I shrug my shoulder and lean my head to rest on her shoulder. She put her arms around me and I close my eyes, savoring this moment with the love of my life.

You don't know how much I love you Byun Bella.


 

So I decide to make the M part in different chapter after this kkk Wait for it;)