Preparation and Party

The Pain That Can't Be Healed


"Hey sorry I'm late" He circled his hands on my waist and rest his chin on my shoulder. I smiled and turn my head a bit to see him

"It's okay" I said and turned my attention again to the many wedding dresses hanging in front of me.

"So, have you got the dress?" He asked and let my waist go.

"Nope, I need your opinion" I said as I pick one white long dress. It's just a simple tight dress with a cut on the right side that will show my right leg.

"It's too simple right?" I asked him. And he was staring at me. Damn, did he notice my red puffy eyes?

"No you're perfect" he said blankly. I sighed in relief as I realized he just staring at me like usual.

"I ask about the dress Byun"

"What? Oh hm yeah, it's good. But wait wait no. It's too mm your leg no" I rolled my eyes and shoved the dress to the shop worker who stand beside me. I cross my hands over my chest and look at him with my annoyed look.

"What? You said you need my opinion" He shrug his shoulder

"I don't want this time be like that time when we're searching my engagement dress Byun Baekhyun. If you can't throw away your protectiveness, I'll just come here next time without you"

"What the he- I'm just saying what I have to say. I mean that dress is really tight and it wi-" I send him my death cold gaze and he immediately shut his mouth up.

"Allright fine, I'll go with you" he said reaching for my hand.


"Hyunnie I like this one! What do you think?" I get out from the dressing room and he just hang his mouth open and keep staring at me.

"Baek! Seriously I ask you if this one is fine or not?" I said pissed off because he just froze like that.

"Woah I-i like it. You're amazing" he said with a proud smile. I smile widely and turn my body back to look at my reflection on the mirror. I saw him standing up and approach me. He back hugging me and rest his chin on my shoulder. I smiled seeing our reflection, I caress his cheek and he smiled sweetly.

"I can't believe we're getting married soon" He said planting a butterfly kiss on my bare shoulder

"I can't believe it's you" I said smiling

"Of course it's me, you should be grateful" he chuckled and let go of me. I rolled my eyes at him

"I'll change and then we're going to find your tuxedo okay?" He nodded and I walked in to the dressing room again

---

"But hyunnie I like seeing you on a black shirt not white" I said pouting to him

"But it's wedding ceremony not a funereal seriously" He said annoyed

"What's wrong with black hyunnie pleaseee?"

"Give me the white shirt please?" He ignored me and talk to shop worker.

"Fine then! Whatever I'll just marry a guy who'll wear a black shirt inside his black tux on our wedding day!" I stomped my feet and plopped down on the couch. I saw him running his hands to his hair and let out a frustration sigh. I rolled my eyes and look away. Jerk!

"Bella baby" he sighed and sit beside me

"I'll wear whatever you choose for me for the rest of my life okay? But for our wedding day, let me wear a white shirt hm? You wear a white gown so I should wear a white shirt to match you. Don't be mad okay?" He kissed my forehead and I hug him. Right, I was being childish here.

"Okay" I said still hugging him

"Okay. Now can you let me go so your irresistibly handsome fiancée can try his shirt and tux first?" I hit his chest and let him go. He chuckled and peck my cheek.

I was replying Soojung text when I hear Baekhyun clearing his throat. I look up and saw him posing like a model in front of me . Honestly, I prefer seeing him in a tshirt and jeans but I can't deny that he looks so damn hot and handsome with that suit and tie. I kind of having this urge to kiss him right here, right now.

"How is it?"

"Perfect! I like it!" I clap my hands excitedly and he showed me my favorite smirk.

"I'll take it then since my wife like it" I don't know why but my heart skipped a beat when he address me as his wife. Just like the old time huh?


"Hyun I'm hungry" I whined at him. We're just finished searching for our wedding clothes and now we're just strolling around at the mall.

"What do you want to eat baby?"

"Hmmm, I don't know. You choose" I said shrugging my self.

"Pasta?"

"Okay"

We walked in to the restaurant and take a seat at the middle. We order our foods and just play with our own phone while waiting.

"Bella" Baekhyun call my name and he suddenly look at me with his serious look. I feel nervous suddenly. I look up and just hummed as an answer.

"Are you happy?" He said carefully. I look at him confusedly and he just staring at me without saying anything.

"Huh?" I ask him, confused of what he just said

"With all of this? I mean, you're getting married with me in such a young age. And...you know I've been hurting you in the past I do-"

"I'm happy enough now Hyun, with you, with all of this. We always dreamt of young marriage right? So it's okay I think" I quickly cut him off because I don't want to be reminded of my past.

"You're not okay" He said with a sad voice.

I look at him blankly when he avoided my gaze. Honestly, I don't know wether I'm happy or not with this. I know I can't just date and marry everyone I want because of my family's name. But you know being married to the guy you love but at the same time also the one who break your heart...it's just, I don't know what to feel. But now, if I look back to the good times we had, I know I would be happy. But maybe it's gonna take some times because of this heartbreak thing with Jongin. It's just so painful with all the 'If only' words playing all over my head. If only I open up my heart from him. If only I didn't deny everything. If only I stopped fooling my self and see deeper to my heart. If only Jongin were brave enough to confess...

"You like him don't you?" I snapped out of my thought hearing those words from him.

"He's just a goodfriend for me" I said flatly

"I don't even say who he is" Baekhyun said scoffing. I gulped the lump that forming in my lung and look away.

"Bella I'm sorry for being selfish. But I can't let you go with Jongin, not that time, not now, not forever"

---

"I'm going crazy seriously" I groaned in frustration as I throw another paper to my bedroom floor. I heard Soojung and Sulli laughing and I send them my death glare

"Tell me again why the hell do I need to write the damn vow! It can just be done by saying 'I do' right?!" I snapped at them and get down from my bed

"It's not like we're the one who suggest that stupid!" Soojung said with her annoyed voice. I walk to the desk and take my phone, I dialled Kris oppa number and as always he pick up on the first ring

"I'm on the meeting sist, if you need my help for writing the vow. I'll be there at 9"

"Geez, I'm not even speak yet. Got it, love you"

"Love you too" I press the end call and search for another person's number that possibly can help right now because I'm at words. So yeah. And don't ask me why I'm not asking for that bestfriends of mine who is busy painting their nail in my room, because they're worser than me, well not for Sulli maybe but still, she refused to help me.
I stopped at that familiar name, and I feel my heart dropped. He used to be here when I need a help. He'll be a good help for me since he was so good at words, as good as Baekhyun and Kris oppa. God bless them and their sweet mouth. But yeah, reality seem so much worser now. I don't know if we still can stay as friend or not after that night. I even doubt I can stay at the same room with him anymore without wanting to blabbering about some useless regret I feel for letting him un-loved me. I sighed heavily and sit on the sofa.

"What's with the sigh?" Sulli said approaching me and plopped down beside me

"I've confessed to him" I said weekly still staring at his number

"What? Who?" Sulli said confused. I feel Soojung straighten up herself and sit at the edge of bed looking at me

"Jongin"

"No you're not, Kim Bella!" Said Soojung hanging widely

"I'm tired of pretending Soo, Sull" Sulli hug me and I let my self cry. Again.

"It's okay Bells, it's okay. You'll thank your self later" Sulli said patting my back.

"Now stop crying you little . Get up and finish that vow so we can go to sleep" Soojung throw a pillow at me and I laugh and wiped my tears. This what I love being their bestfriend, they don't bombarded me with another question when I have a problem. They'll ask later when they know I'll be okay with that topic

"" I stick my tongue out and walked to the desk and begin to write the vow.

"What should I say first? I don't want it sounds boring or too lovey dovey" I said furrowing my brow

" you for choosing that dirty instead of me in the past?" Soojung said teasingly.

" you for reminding me about her Jung" I rolled my eyes.

"You're ing welcome"

"Languange girls!" Said sulli sternly. We both laugh at her and get back to our own activity.

I decided to just text kris oppa and tell him to write the vow. I climbed up the bed with the girls and we drifted off to sleep after some laughing, chatting, and pillow fighting.

I woke up to my phone's ringtone the next morning and forced my self to climb down the bed. I pick my phone and answer it immediately without looking at the caller's id

"Hello" I said with my sleepy voice

"You're still sleeping? I'm in front of your room now" I widened my eyes and run to the bathroom

"W-what are you doing here this early?" I said as I comb my messy hair, and brush my teeth

"I don't know about 3 pm is so early for you" I choke on the toothpaste and try to rinse my mouth but I keep chocking. Damn.

"Bella what the he- OH MY GOD!" Baekhyun walked in to my bathroom and ran to me. He pat my back gently and shoved me a glass of water. I rinse my mouth and breath heavily.

"You can't even brush your teeth properly?" He hand me a towel and tied my hair. I almost forget his habit, he love tying my hair.

"Why is everyone didn't wake me up???" I said pissed off as I walk out to my walk in closet, Baekhyun followed me and sit on the sofa at the center of my closet

"Because you do need at least a proper sleep" He said while his eyes fixed on me, I could feel.

"But I've to attend our party tonight and I'm not even prepare my self yet!!" I search my white tight Gucci dress while keep cursing everyone, even Soojung and Sulli leave me.

"Where the hell is that dress!"

"Woah woah babe calm down okay? Your stylist already bring the dress to your make up room upstairs. So take a bath now and I'll wait here" Baekhyun said

"Why don't you tell me since earlier! Geez seriously!!" I hissed at him

"Are you on your period or what?" Baekhyun said pissed off of my attitude. I glare at him and stomped my feet to the bathroom

"Just wait me downstairs I'll be quick" i say through the bathroom as I begin to undress myself

"No, I'll wait here" I jumped on my spot and cover my body with my hands immediately

"You ert get out!!"

"Like I never seen it before Oh God I miss you" He bit his bottom lips and I feel like throwing a tank to his face.

"Get the hell out of my bathroom, or else you'll get nothing on our first night!!" I shout at him and he immediately run out from my bathroom with his scared face. I hold my laugh and stepped in to shower. If you want to know who is the culprit who take my ity, ask that ert man earlier.


"Are you finished with the vow?" Baekhyun ask me when we're on my make up room with my stylist and some of his workers. I gulped down nervously and just raise my thumb up

"Make sure it was a sweet one" He sang happily.

Kris oppa, I believe in you.

---

I walked down the car after the valet worker open up the door for me. Baekhyun took my hand and we walked in to the club. The girls and the boys throw this party for me and Baekhyun to celebrate our last night as a guy and a girl since tomorrow is our wedding day. They said after tomorrow I would a wife and Baekhyun would be a husband, yeah let them be happy on their own thought.

God, I feel like throwing up thinking about tomorrow. I squeeze Baekhyun's hand without I even realize it.

"Hey, why?" Baekhyun stop walking and I bump to his back. I shook my head while caressing my forehead. He chuckled at my pouting expression and kissed my forehead

"I feel nervous too about tomorrow, what if I forget about my vow? What if I messed up?" He said looking at me. I bit my bottom lip, while squeezing his hands. What should we do? Oh my God, we're gonna ruin our own wedding day. I heard him laughing and I look at him strangely

"I'm kidding Bella. I wouldn't mess up our wedding day okay? I would do anything just to make everything perfect for you. Don't worry, I'm with you. Always" he caress my cheek and smile sweetly while looking straight to my eyes. I nodded at him and hug him

"You're the best Hyun" I said still hugging him tight

"I know" he said arrogantly and then he chuckling

"Now let's get in so Soojung won't throw us her scary curses okay?" He broke the hug and peck my lips. My heart skip a beat when he do that, my mouth hang widely and my face turn red. It's been so long since I feel his lips on mine, and honestly, I miss his lips so much. He seemed satisfied with my expression because he was grinning like a mad man

"Jerk" I muttered and stomp my feet to the vvip club elevator, I heard Baekhyun laughing and he run to catch me.

"Aye, look who's blushing" He said putting his arm on my shoulder. I shoved his arm away and cross my hands on my chest

"Come on honey don't be mad. I'm kidding" he bent down so his face is at the same level on mine. I blinked when I see how close his face was. I peck his pouting lips suddenly and the elevator door open. I quickly run out and laughing when I feel Baekhyun is not at my side. I know he'll have the same expression as mine earlier.

"Here comes the bride" Chanyeol teasing me as soon as I open the glass door. I smile when I see all of them seated on the sofa in the middle of the room. In front of them is the bar and on the right side is the dance floor. It's not a big one but spacious enough for us and this vvip club is just so luxurious and I like it, this is the vvip on the 10th floor of the executive A club at seoul, Xiumin oppa own this club, he's Kris oppa bestfriend so I know him well. And this vvip section is build just for 20 people.


"Hyung are you drunk already? Your face is red" Sehun ask with his confuse tone, I look back following Sehun's gaze and I try so hard to hold my laugh seeing Baekhyun's blushing cheek

"Ask that girl" He said plopping down beside Chanyeol as he pointing his finger on me

"You do that first! I'm just taking my revenge!" I said sticking my tongue out

"Oh my God, you sure they're going to get married tomorrow?" Said Soojung

"Hey sorry we're late" I clench my fist upon hearing that voice. I forget to notice that he's not here yet when I come, and I forget to prepare my self seeing him again after the confession. Wait did he just said we? I look up to him and my heart shattered at the view, I quickly look away and my eyes meet with Suho's, he give me a bitter smile and I know that he knows everything. Kai must've tell him everything.

"Bells!" I heave a deep breath before faking my smile and look up to meet my cousin smiling face

"You keep coming without telling me! We could at least prepare our self together you know! It's been a long time since we spend our day together!" I said pouting and look away

"Kyaa! Don't be mad I'm sorry! I want to surprise you, you know" Naeun hug me and sit beside me. I chuckle and hug her back. As much as I hate seeing her with Jongin, I know that I can't hate her because it's not her fault. But to tell you the truth I still can't wish both of them a happy relationship with all my heart. Heck, I'm a selfish brat so somehow deep inside my heart I do still hope that I could make it with Jongin. But yeah, fate is written. My fate is to be married with my ex-boyfriend meanwhile his fate is to un-loved me and date his so called first love cousin. What a beautiful fate we have right?

"So for this special party tonight that dedicated for two special couple in our life too, we've been prepared a very special DJ" Chanyeol said while raising his glass of martini and standing up in the middle of us. I heard everyone cheering and laughing, I can't help but cheering too eventough I don't know who's this special DJ. While the other is busy pouring their glass with the martini or vodka, I feel Baekhyun slung his arm on my shoulder and I look at him, our eyes meet and he give me his sweet smile. I smile back and he lean his face to kiss my lips. I smile at the kiss and we broke the kiss. He lean his forehead on top of mine and looking straight into my eyes.

"After this night, I'll be spending my every single night with you in my arm" he said softly while caressing my cheek. I feel my cheek blushing, I'm just nodded at him not knowing what to answer his sweet words. I peck his lips and grin like a crazy girl before standing up and ask Chanyeol and Sehun to give me a glass, Sehun hand me a glass and Chanyeol pour the martini to my glass.

"Not that full Yeol, I don't want to marry a drunk bride tomorrow" Baekhyun said taking the glass in my hand. I heard Soojung scoffing and Chanyeol handed me another glass with a half of martini inside of it.

"Baekhyun! I don't want a drunk groom either so why you have a glass full while I'm just having a half glass of it?" I said stomping my feet

"I've a high alcohol tolerance don't you remember? I'm always be the one who bring their body home after having a party" he said proudly. I rolled my eyes at his cockiness. I heard the boys start bombarded him with their disapproval words and the girls just laughing at them. I took a glance at Jongin who laughing so hard while clutching his stomach, I miss those laugh. I darted my gaze from him and look at my surrounding. I'm gonna miss this moment when we're already busy running our company as a CEO. We're not gonna have this much free time to waste upon laughing, drinking, fighting, and even flirting.

"We're gonna have a cheers or not!" Said Soojung pissed off because they keep blabbering non stop.

"Alright alright let's have a cheers and welcome our special DJ okay?" Suho said standing up and all of us standing up too gathering in the middle of the room.

"To our soon to be married couple which I doubt would have a single peaceful day in their life" said Chanyeol jokingly, I saw Baekhyun throwing a playful punch to his arm and all of us laugh at them

"We wish both of you a long and happy marriage. To Baekhyun and Bella, cheers!"

"Cheers!" We drink our drink in one shoot and suddenly the light being turned off, I squinted my eyes but it's just to dark to see. A loud music suddenly playing and the light at the dance floor .

"Are you ready to celebrate your last day being my single little princess?" I widened my eyes and bring my eyes to look at the voice owner. My mouth hanging widely open when I saw Kris oppa stand at the DJ both wearing his black headphone with his casual blazer, with black t-shirt inside, blue ripped jeans, and black Nike sneakers that I gave him on his birthday last year. I feel someone pull me to the dancefloor and when I look at the person I squeal happily and hug that person

"Lu geeee!" I shout while hugging him

"Woah miss me that much?" he said with a loud voice because of the loud music, he hug me back and after awhile he broke the hug. He turn my body around and I grin widely because I saw all of my favorite gege standing in front of me with a wide smile plastered on their face. I run to them and hug them one by one.

"I can't believe you're not marrying me" Said Lay oppa faking a pout. I pout with him too because honestly, I want to marry him too! Don't tell anyone but I've a little crush on him since that day I come to his hospital and get treated by him because of my high fever. My hot and handsome doctor...

"I should be the one who's pouting you know. You leave me broken hearted" he ruffled my hair and I hug him again. I broke the hug and jump in front of Xiumin oppa

"How was this place?" He hug me and I hug him back

"Awesome!" I said cheerfully he smile and ruffled my hair. This guy and their habit!

"Where's chenchen?" I ask Xiumin oppa

"He's still at Japan, but he'll come tomorrow don't worry" Xiumin oppa said while shouting. I nodedd my head at him and bring my gaze to look at my awesome oppa who's busy playing the songs.

"Excuse me can you stop hugging another boy in front of your fiancée?" I feel Baekhyun hugging me from behind and I blushed madly because he just hug me in front of my brother's bestfriend that also my favorite gege. Damn this guy.

"Byun Baekhyun, you know I can easily take her from you" Lay oppa said jokingly while Baekhyun let my waist go and approach Lay oppa to hug him

"Let's dance" Soojung and Sulli bring me to the center of the dance floor and we begin to dance crazily there.

And just like that I spend my last night being a single girl with all of the important people in my life.

 


Yeay! I finally can update this story! I'm so sorry for taking too long to update but I promise I'll make it up to all of you! Oh bytheway I make some changes to some chapters but it's not really a big deal... so it's okay if you don't want to re-read the past chapters. 

A little hint for the next chapter...it's the wedding day and BaekBell honeymoon(should I write the M part?)!!!! Yeaaaaay who's excited?? I'm the one who's excited actually kkkk

Aaaaaaannnddd!!! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO MY HUSBAND BYUN BAEKHYUN<3