Challenge (Hana)

Familiar Hate

We shifted back, redressed. Kris walks out with Luhan behind. I braid my hair as the small ring of hexagons reappear on my finger.
"What do you want Ken?" Kris asks. Ken walks up to him and looks him in the eyes.
"I, Lee Jaewan, Beta of the Seoul pack, challenge, Wufan, Alpha of the Seoul pack, for the position of Alpha," he says, unflinching.
"What brought this on?" Kris asks, looking down at him.
"My litter," Ken says. Luhan looks over at me, before looking between Kris and Ken.
"I, Wufan, Alpha of the Seoul pack, accept the challenge of Lee Jaehwan, Beta of the Seoul pack," Kris says. They both move to edge of the clearing, and growl at each other. Luhan takes me, and walks me to an edge away from them. Hyuk and Luna stayed, and they move over to me. Kris and Ken circle each other, growling lowly. Luna takes me into her embrace, as Ken charges Kris, shifting as he goes. Ken has Kris by the leg, and Kris has shifted. Kris's teeth sink into Ken's side, and I cry out slightly. A bone snaps, and Kris's leg gives from under him. They growl, as more bones snap from Ken's chest. Kris moves, and flips positions. Kris has Ken under him, and is snapping at him. Ken growls, and grabs Kris's leg again. Skin tearing is heard, and they end up in deep woods.
"Should we follow them?" I ask, as we hear them.
"No. We can't interfere," Luhan says, sighing slightly.
"Then, how will we know?" I ask.
"If you lose the band, Ken lost. If you lose the mark on your neck, Kris lost," Luhan explains. Howls and growls are heard, and my stomach turns again. I slip to the ground, as my stomach empties again.
"Damn morning sickness."

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: six chapters left. Time jumps in the final four... (-<) <3 ^_^