Litter (Ken)

Familiar Hate

'Are you okay?' I ask.
'No,' she says, falling to the ground.
'I'm going to get Luna,' I say, running to her. Small noises are heard as I enter their clearing.
"Ken? What are doing here?" She asks, pulling away from Hyuk. I run up to her, and she places her hands on my head. Images of Hana pass through my mind, and she sighs.
"Hyuk, I need to leave for a moment," she says, removing her hands from me. I start walking back and she follows. I hear Hyuk sigh as he runs to catch up. We reach the clearing as she attempts to stand, and falls.
'Hana,' I say, walking over to her.
'Ken,' she says, weakly. Luna walks over and places her hands on Hana. She twitches slightly as Luna runs her hands down her body. She freezes on Hana's stomach, and laughs slightly.
"Congrats," Luna says, out loud. I look up, and my head to the side.
"She's pregnant with your litter. Two, no three pups," she says, smiling. I fall down beside her, and growl slightly.
'What's wrong with a litter?' She asks.
'Only the alpha and his mate should have a litter. He will kill them, or they will be under his pack,' I say, looking over at her.
'Can we do anything?' She asks, moving over to me.
'We could run, or I could challenge Kris for the alpha position,' I say, mentally sighing.
'And if you did?' She asks, laying back down.
'If I win I'll become alpha, and you will too because your my mate. If I lose I will become pack less, and you will never see me again,' I say, closing my eyes.
'Do it,' she says.
'What?' I ask, snapping my eyes open.
'I believe you can do it,' she says, looking over at me.
'Then lets do it,' I say, leaning back, and calling them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Plot twist, (not really). (-<) <3 ^_^