Alpha (Ken)

Familiar Hate

He grabs my leg, as I bit and tear his ear. He howls as I grab his neck. Blood comes from his throat, and he releases my leg. He slumps, and I scratch him. I growl over him, as he shrinks slightly. I walk over him, and grab his leg to pull him back. We make back, and and Hana runs over to me. I drop Kris, and limp closer to her.
"You did it," she says, pulling me into her lap. A glide happens, and Hongbin shows.
"I came because I thought you both would be ready to head back. What happened?" He asks, sinking down, and mildly healing me. I shake my head no, and look over at Kris. He nods, and walks over to him.
"Well?" He asks, dropping down and healing Kris.
"Ken challenged Kris, and Ken won," she says, running her hand down my head.
"Fun," Hongbin says, as Kris groans. His skin reforms, and starts shifting back. Hana holds me, and Hongbin pulls out an outfit for Kris. Kris runs back into the forest with the clothes, and I notice the marking is gone from his back. Hongbin moves back to me, and heals my minor wounds. I start to shift back myself, and Hongbin pulls out more clothes from his bag.
"Here," he says, and I pull on the boxers and pants.
"Thanks," I say, as Hana traces my .
"Will we be alright now?" She asks, as I turn to face her. I slip on the shirt, and pull her in.
My head rests on her's, as I say, "We'll be fine." Kris walks back, with his dragon on his wrist now.
"Alpha," he says, walking over by Luhan.
"Yes," I say, holding onto Hana.
"May we go?" Luhan asks, and I nod. They walk away, and Luna leaves as well.
"Lets head back," I say, and we weave out of the forest.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Final five!! Yay!! Check out my other stories! Please? (-<) <3 ^_^