Mysterious Force

...

A/N: Enjoy

ChenBaek is my OTP for Exo :3

PLEASE COMMENT

(Wow! More subscribers

Thank you!)

Sorry for the wait :'(

I really am

X

 

Baekhyun was sure some demonic was happening in his new home.

The thing about the blanket was true too, he had passed out on the couch with nothing but a blanket. He swore up and down that he had to retrieve the item so many times, he eventually gave up and just fell asleep with a sweater on. On top of that, all of his boxes had been opened and every content within them had been spilled on the floor, some even missing, Baekhyun was beyond pissed. He spent the entire morning cleaning up only to find more stuff on the ground, under the couch, even in the oven.

"You look like terrible." Said a chuckling Sehun which only earned him a heated glate.

"Shut the up, you gave me a haunted house, a real one." He replied as he sat down next to Sehun on the park bench and a long sigh escaped his lips as he closed his eyes.

"Did I or did I not say it was haunted?" He replied and scratched his elder's head gently when he felt the older man lay his head on his shoulder.

"Not a damn dog, Sehun."

"Would you like me to stop."

" no, feels really good. Have the biggest migraine in the history of migraines  from one night in that thing."

"Then, shut up and watch your language, there are too many kids in this park right now for this level of profanity."

"No they haven't heard before, why are we here anyway, I feel like a e."

Before the other could answer, Baekhyun's phone began vibrating in his pocket. Looking at the caller, he almost groaned and was tempted to throw the device in the pond nearby.

Sitting up, he put on his best 'I actually give a ' voice as he answered.

"Hey."

"My baby finally answered. Why didn't you pick up the other times?" Said the concerned voice on the other side.

'Because I didn't want to.' Baekhyun thought, but his ' mother' sounded legitimately concerned.

"Sorry, I've been really busy moving and unpacking." It was a somewhat honest answer and heard a small sniffle on the other side.

"Xi-"

"You grew up so fast! I just wasn't ready, so, you never told me where you moved."

'There's a reason for that.' Was the reply that played on his lips, but he chose to be honest. "'Remember Sehun's old apartment, that one. That's where I am now."

"That haunted piece of ?!" Another voice yelled in the background

"LUHAN, SHUT THE HELL UP!"

"SORRY! TELL HYUNNIE APPA SAID 'HI!'"

Baekhyun groaned and glared at his friend when he heard the other was trying, but failing, to stop his laughter.

"Luhan said-"

"I heard him."

"Don't cut me off like that again."

"Sorry, hyung." Baekhyun aplogized with a roll of his eyes.

"I still love you...for some reason." The elder said with a small voice.

"HYUNG!"

"Kidding, Baekkie, we love you and we may come visit one day."

"Please, hyung, n-"

"Bye, we love you." The other man said and hung up.

Sighing, Baekhyun laid his head down on Sehun's lap. "I need new parents."

"You don't need new parents at all, they're so funny, how can you not like them. I would love to have them." Sehun said.

'"Then you can have them. Not so funny when you catch them ing in the bathroom." Baekhyun replied and laughed when he noticed how his friend's face paled.

"Babe, you look like you saw that 'ghost' again." Another voice said and caused both men to look up.

Baekhyun was pushed off the other's lap and watched as the youngest went to hug his boyfriend and heard a 'Shut up, Tao' in the midst of it. Fake gagging, Baekhyun stood up and stared at the two.

"Is this the reason we came to a park?" He asked with narrowed eyes.

"Maybe." Sehun spoke and noticed the other's eyes almost narrow to the point where he couldn't see his eyes anymore. "Well, bye Hyunggie."

"Yeah...bye." He said as he watched the two leave hand in hand.

Baekhyun wasn't jealous of the two, more envious. Those two had been dating for as long as he could remember and each time he saw them he swore up and down he could see the word 'love' floating above their heads. The man wasn't a romantic sap, but he sometimes wished he could get a boyfriend that would love him as much as Tao did Sehun.

'Agh, I don't feel like walking home.' He thought, but started going anyway.

X

"!"

The entire floor was covered in junk; cabinets opened and all their contents were on the floor, pillows looked as if they were torn apart, and anything that was placed on shelves laid broken among other items.

Tugging at his own hair, he let out a loud, frustrated scream.

"Okay, okay, there's a ghost. I finally admit to it...er." He whispered and immediately a pen hit the back of his head. "And it's a y ghost, oh, this is fantastic."

His eye were wide as a kinife flew past his head, no more than a hair away, and hit the wall behind him.

"Look, just because you're dead doesn't mean I need to join you." He had to duck this time to avoid the next attempt at his life.

"Okay, I'm sorry, but seriously, I kinda need you to stop ing up in my home. Can we please get along?"

'Oh my ing god, I'm negotiating with a ghost.'

The house was silent for a moment before he received a pillow to the face as an answer.

"...is that a yes?'

X