Moving and Challenges

...

A/N: Whoo!

CHENBAEK
HELL YEA
so....enjoy and please comment :)

X

"Finally." Baekhyun said with a deep and exhausted sigh.

He had finished moving all the boxes into his new apartment by himself and now he just wanted to pass out. The old apartment belonged to his friend, Sehun, but considering the said man now spent most (all) of his time at his boyfriend's home and decided he was going to move in, he practically shoved the apartment in Baekhyun's face.

Sitting on the couch, he finally got a good look at the place. The place was nice and bigger than he thought, it was extremely clean as well and he thanked the universe for his best friend being a neat freak for once. He also thanked the universe for Sehun having enough money to last him a lifetime as he looked at some of the expensive items in the apartment. It was also not as creepy as Sehun made it sound. It was quite a beautiful place,it was even at the top floor of the building and Baekhyun had the best view of the city.Sehun always thought there was an 'evil spirit' in his home and he hated living in it. He always talked about pictures falling off the wall, putting his phone in one place and all of a sudden it was in another, or the classic sheets coming off of him while trying to fall asleep. Baekhyun just always thought Sehun had watched one too many bad horror movies...until he heard a noise coming from down the hall.

The noise sounded like a vase crashing to the floor and it made him cringe. He could either, investigate or stay where he was and the latter was sounding like the better option as his eyelids began to close. They immediately snapped open when he heard another crash and he stood up. Peering down the hallway, the place where the crashes has originated, he slowly walked toward it. Did he know this may not be the smartest idea, yes, but curiosity got the better of him.

'What if I die like those es in bad scary movies?' He thought to himself as he walked down the hall. His assumption had been correct, a large vase was lying in pieces on the hardwood floor.

'Weird. Maybe there's a ghost...wait, , ghosts don't exist. Barely two minutes in Sehun's apartment and I'm thinking like the idiot.'

Baekhyun jumped when his ringtone went off for the phone in his pocket.

'Speak of the devil.' He thought and answered the phone.

"Baekhyun, how are you?" A voice said from the device, a bit too loud for Baekhyun considering he pulled it away from himself.

"Good, Sehunnie. It's a really nice place, I would've kept it, haunted or not. I love the view, despite the height, it's just so breath taking." He said and walked back to the window and looked over the multiple building and the sun setting, leaving an orange hue in the air.

"Glad you like it, I really wanted to leave. I couldn't give it to just anybody though, it's like my baby." 

"You have one beautiful baby, Sehun." He replied and heard the other man chuckle.

"Finish all the moving? Why didn't you ask for help? You know Tao could've and would've helped, he's strong."

"I know exactly how strong he is by the marks I've seen on your hips sometimes."

"Baekh-" 

Another crash had interrupted the younger male on the phone.

", again?" Baekhyun swore and walketoward his unpacked boxes and saw how a few had been knocked  over. Mostly the ones labeled 'fragile'.

"Again?" Was the reply.

"Yeah, like five second  before you called, a vase broke."

"I told you that place is haunted. You know I hate ghosts."

"Aww, poor Sehunnie, scared of things that don't exist. "

Another crash.

"Still don't believe me?" Came a snark reply.

"Accidents?"

Another.

"Okay, maybe they do exist." Baekhyun admitted in a sarcastic tone. "Sehunnie, is there a broom anywhere?"

The man walked off to a closet the other had directed him to, he didn't notice the figure behind him or here the quiet voice speak.

'Haunted or not, huh?' The figure said with a smirk.

'Challenge accepted.'