Familiar

...

"Only you would want to date a ghost." Sehun said as he rooled his eyes and sighed, he just wished his friend would have found someone with a heartbeat attractive.

"I know this sounds weird-"

"Nothing could get stranger than you admitting that you'd a ghost."

"But, he looked...I have seen his face before. Just something about it, I know he's been somewhere before but I don't know where." 

_

CHEN

_

"Come on, Jongdae, stop being so boring." His friend tried to tempt him into skipping class to go out with Minseok...Minseok, he remembers being infactuated with the boy since he was about ten

"Luhan, I'm not failing math to go see a boy."

"I know you like him."

"That's stupid, he doesn't even know my name. I was his tutor once and when I introduced myself, just having manners and thinking he'd know his ing neeighbor since birth, he said "You look familiar.' I've been talking to him since we were kids and he still doesn't know my name."

"Or he's pretending not to in order to hide his feelings." Luhan whispered

"What?"

"Oh, it's nothing, but come on. You've never miss school, I think you'll be fine for today."

"You flirt with him all the time, don't you like him?"

"I flirt with eeverybody, besides, Minseok is absolutely adorable."

"...if he doesn't know my name, I'm leaving."

"So, you're coming?"

"Yes, I will come with you."

"Yes! If he doesn't know you're name, I'll kick him in the balls for you."

"Oh my god, no." He said as Luhan yanked him out the door.

 -

Chen hadn't realized he'd been staring at the same ugly lamp for 10 minutes as he let his memories run through his mind from his time among the living. He wondered about Minseok and if he and Luhan had actua-

"GHOST BOY, I'M HOME!" Chen rolled his eyes as he appeared in front of the owner.

"Don't call me that and I can hear you without the screaming." The irritated form responded as the other began to unwind from the day.

"Ghost boy fits you, in my opinion." 

"That is the most trite nickname I've ever received."

"You have others?" Baekhyun asked with an inquisitive look.

"Just a few, but I'm never telling you what they are." He huffed and crossed his arms with a glare.

"Ghost boy it is then."

With gritted teeth, Chen replied, "Fine, then you get a nickname too and I choose...Chunky Monkey."

"Of all the name, why that one!?"

"Your shirts make you look thin, but I've seen you without them and-"

"You've been watching me undress?"

"N-not intentionally but anyway, you have a chubby stomach."

"I DO NOT!" The human proclaimed followed by a foot stomp and a red face.

"Nothing wrong with it."

"Well, I guess not..."

"I don't like you, but love yourself and your fat."

"Thanks for the life advice." He said and started walking towards the couch.

When he sat down, he noticed the non human floating above where the other cushion was. He really was handsome, human or not. 'I'm such a ing weirdo.'

"What are you thinking so hard about?" Suddenly, the ghost man was closer than Baekhyun would have preferred.  'If only I could kiss you.'

"Hey! Answer the question noodle brain."

"You." He said before elaborating. "I mean, how long have you been here?"

"20 years, 21 in a few months." He answered easily and quickly and Baekhyun began to stare of again.

'Weird,  dad and Luhan have been married that long too.'

"Stop doing that." 

"Sorry." He apologized and sprawled out the couch and felt himself doze off.

"Humans are always sleeping." Was the last thing he heard.