Eunhyuks past

I'm a voodoo doll

"I was at orphanage almost all the time until I got 10. I runaway from there. I didn't care anyone in the orphanage and I didn't want to get close to anyone. And all that time I though my parents hated me and left me there. Everytime I saw happy family I get jealous and angry. I knew the day I cut my finger accidently that I wasn't normal. Everyone try to avoid me and called me monster. I didn't care. I actually liked to be the monster, because then I wasn't a human that I had hated for so long. I had after orphanage lived in the streets. It was hard to get food and water. Even school and work was impossible to get. Then one day a man saw me in the streets. He took me inside his house. He asked me if I where a v. I said I didn't care and didn't like anyone who was human. Then he showed me a gun and shoot his palm. He then show me that his wound that started to heal. I told him the same thing happened to me. He said that everyone like that are called voodoo doll. That day on I have lived with him for so long. He gave me food, water and I got to go to school. When I pass the school I get back in the house where we lived. Then I saw two peoples inside our house. I saw they were a man and woman. Behind them I saw my helper that was on the ground. The woman pointed gun at him. The man looked me. My helper said me to go away. He lip sync to me to run now. The man push me out of the house. I heard many gun shots when they closed the door right in front of me. When I opened it again I saw blood everywhere and a dead corpse that belong to my helper. I wanted to scream, but I got really angry that I charge on to the woman. I grab a knife close to me and stab her back deeply and spin the knife. The woman scream in pain. Then I backed away. The man carry me out and dropped me to the ground. He looked me with cold eyes and pointed gun at me. Suddenly some young woman came and saved me. I didn't still like her at all. The man looked the woman and left her. He take his partner with him and leaved. The woman that helped me asked if I where okay. I didn't answer. I just glare at her and walked away. Next day some people search for me and capture me to a lab. There was many other kids like me there. I didn't talk to them and there they experiment all of us. It wasn't really horrible, but it wasn't fun either. I have spend there only few days and a woman came and buy me from the lab. I have served her for two years and then she sell me to a man who had daughter that was same aged with me. She followed me everywhere and one day she said that she likes me. I reject her feeling and that day on her father was colder to me and then he sell to me another person. She was a rich girl who do what she wanted to. She kicked me and slap me. I didn't really care about that. When someone came to her house to kill her she scream for me help her. I reject to help her and then she was murdered easily. I was sold to someone else again, but I got a chance to talk to my mother for a while. She said she was deeply sorry for what everything happened and she try to buy me from my owner, but he didn't sell me to her. She cried that time so much that it made me sad too. I hug her for the first time awkwardly and said thank you. She started to cry even more. She said that she and father love me so much. After that day I got presents from my mother and a letter where my father greet me. He died in next day and my mother kept sending me presents until fifth day nothing came. My owner was amazed that nothing came after that day. He go and search for my mom. When he get back he said she was dead. I got permission to look her for the last time. I go to her house that she send me in a letter. I saw her sitting in her sofa and she had pen in her right hand. A paper was on her lap. She was writing that she loved me so much and that she thinks that she is going to die. She wants me to have many presents and live even once normal life. I looked my mothers face that was looking like she wanted to cry even if she was dead and cold. Tears flow out and I cried next to her. When I got back I didn't speak at all for whole week. After the week I came more and more emotionless and colder until I met Donghae." Ravi looked me with 'o' shaped mouth and eyes. I guess he is shocked from that.

"That was really sad! I thought you would have better past!" I sigh to him. Then the door open.

"Eunhyuk!!!" N said running inside crying and Donghae looked like he wanted to cry. My eyes got bigger.

"Donghae?!" I said to him and he startled a little.

"Sorry Eunhyuk. It was so sad that I want to cry." Donghae said to me and then he turn his back to me.

How was it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3