Ravis past

I'm a voodoo doll

Then I heard footsteps coming closer to the door and the others.

"Ravi!" N yelled to him. I sigh. Good that he came back, but N is a little excited to see him now.

"Where is Hyukjae?" Ravi ask. They were quiet for a while.

"In this room, but he is injured badly. We don't know when he's wounds are going to heal." N said to Ravi. Then he opened the door and get inside the room. He closed the door behind him. He walked towards me and looked me.

"You look horrible." Ravi said to me.

"I can't do anything about it. I was stab and everything else." Ravi sit next to me.

"Will you finally tell your story then I will tell mine first." Ravi said to me. I looked him and nodded. He smiled gently to me.

"Okay. I was born as a normal human boy and I got a happy family, well that's everything I thought, but I wasn't really normal and my family wasn't happy. They were really poor, but they pretend to be really happy for my sake. When I turned 11 and I got work I thought I could pay my parents back, but when I get back to home my home was covered with blood of my parents. It made me go crazy that time. I didn't go to work and I eat only little and drink water really little. I was trying to kill myself many times, but how many times I did try I didn't die. It was like a curse to me to live without my parents. Then a business man came and took me in. He saw my murder attempts. Everytime when I looked my wounds they healed really fast and my blood got normal quickly. The man took me to his lab and started to test me. Then he name my types of people voodoo doll because we didn't die easily and we didn't feel the pain. I didn't know was my mother or father voodoo doll too, but I didn't know how they died. It could be that when you are a adult voodoo then you will die easier then kids. I have meet my kinds few times and they were adult and most of them have died already. Then I met N. He saved me many times and he was human then. When he was going to die from the lost of blood I made him a half voodoo. They don't die easily and if they loose blood it will come back to normal and the wounds will heal really fast. I and N have stick together for many years from that day on." I looked Ravi who sigh at the end.

"Your life is dramatic." I said to him and he laughed.

"I don't know if its that dramatic, but I am happy that I got N with me." I nodded to him.

"Your story then!" I looked him and sigh.

How was it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3

Sorry for taking so long!