2 vs 1

I'm a voodoo doll

7a3d1ac85681492f591c3ab489800f50_screen.

I try to get up, but my legs didn't want to move. It was harder to breath. I saw that whenever I moved the wound got ripped a little more and the blood was coming out even more. I have lost my blood so much that my vision started to get blur. I shake my head to try and stay awake, but my body started to get weaker. I looked around and saw Donghae next to me. He was really shock about my wounds and blood. The scent of my blood was really strong. I still got to protect Donghae. I get up slowly. My legs were shaking and blood came even more out of my wounds.

"Stop it! Stop it please Eunhyuk! Don't push yourself because of me." I looked at Donghae and smiled.

"I will do anything to keep you safe." Donghae grab on to me and let me lean on him.

"That's enough already. I can't live if you die." Donghae said to me. I shake my head.

"I have to protect you." I try to breath normally, but it was almost impossible. The pain in my body getting worse. If those two will come then I need the help now. Then I heard footsteps. I looked behind us and saw a citizen. She was looking at us shocked and then she started to run away from the place. The woman that had just came look at me and sigh. She hit her sister at the head.

"Don't kill yourself or that thing and who is that next to him?" The woman said to her sister.

"New owner that won't give us the doll." The woman sigh at her sisters saying. Then she looked straight to Donghaes eyes. She had a deadly look. Donghae was frozen from fear. I looked the woman and then Donghae.

"Don't look at her." I said to him and he looked away from them. He quickly closed his eyes. The woman started to walk towards us. She pull out a sword. Then she started to run. I push Donghae down and I get in front of Donghae. The woman's sword was through my body. I cough blood. Then I grab at the swords blade. I pull it in when she tried to pull it out. She looked me.

"You fall for it." The woman said smirking. I looked behind me and saw the woman's sister was running towards Donghae. I can't move! My body is froze from something. I looked Donghae.

"Run! Now! Donghae!" I yell to him, but he didn't run. He was frozen from the fear. I glared the woman. I squeeze the blade and I felt my blood dripping out. I kicked the woman on the stomach quickly and I pull out the sword from my body. When I was going to throw it at the woman's sister my body suddenly fall to the ground. My body stopped moving. When the woman's sister was close to Donghae I saw someone kicking her away from him.

"Sorry we are late!" N voice yelled to us. Next to Donghae was Ravi. He looked me.

"You are in a bad shape!" Ravi said to me.

"Of course he is! He was protecting Donghae! You idiot!" N yelled at Ravis ear. Then he get next to me. He turned me around slowly and gently.

"I was so worried about you two, but I will treat your wounds now. So stay still." N said to me and I looked him

How was it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3