{ B-YUL } BGM EP 4 PART ONE

{ B-YUL } ♦ YG Entertainment's New Girl Group ♦ Story Starting~
The members came back to the waiting room... Taehye opened the door and saw the boys
who are "VERY" bored. Each of them were doing a different thing. K is playing a game
on his phone, Suho was eating snacks, Luhan was just watching a drama on the big TV
there, U-kwon, who is next to Luhan was just sitting there with a bored expression on
his face, Xero is browsing the internet with his phone and lastly, Zelo was cuddling a
pillow and napping. The second choices came in and cheered up the others who were
so bored and exhausted from waiting.
 
"Annyeong! We're back! Hello?" Chaeyi chuckles when she saw the "no-energy" boys.
Yunji and Jiwoon sat next to Zelo and tried waking him up. Zelo slowly opened his eyes
and was really shocked to see the girls so he kind of jumped and automatically sat up.
"The first choices! Please get your energy back! You have to go now!" The staff unni 
gave them colas. The guys drank first before going to their dates. They needed energy
to go on to their dates. They somehow lost energy because of waiting an the boreness.
 

"THE FIRST CHOICES DATE "

*Joo♥K*
LOCATION: Lotte World "Ice Rink"
[♥JIYU♥] This is definitely a coincidence. I chose this place before reading your likes 
Juliet unni!!! Then when I read your profile, I saw that Joo unni likes ice-skating!!!!!
 
"Where are we going really? Why am I the only one who is blind-foolded!!! YAH!" 
Joo was blind-folded by K himself not the staff.
Joo felt that the van stopped finally. 
"Kkap-Joo we're here!!! Kajja! Oh, wait! I'll help you come out..."
K held Joo's hand and helped her get out of the van carefully.
"I hear people's voices! Are we at a concert??? Is this a stadium or something like that?"
Joo was trying to tell what the place is.
The cameraman and the staff were just behind them. K and Joo went inside Lotte World
amusement park. K guided Joo to the ice rink and took off the blindfold slowly.
"WOW! Lotte World!" Joo's eyes widened at the sight of the ice rink. She began to feel
really excited. 
"Let's go ice-skating Kkap-Joo-ah!" K and Joo wore the ice-skating equipments and 
went inside the ice rink.
"Kajja!" Joo said then she noticed that K wasn't following her. 
"Wae?! Are you scared???" Joo a little.
K slowly raised his left leg and walked slowly on the snow.
"I'm not scared! Kwaenchana!!!" K shouted and walked to Joo slowly.
He lost his balance when he suddenly tripped on a pile of snow. Joo helped K to get up immediately.
Joo laughed at him a little and she started to teach him how to skate.
After a few minutes, K was doing really well and he did not trip that much anymore like his first few tries.
The two of them played for awhile. Joo taught a little girl before going out of the rink.
K joined them and tried his best to teach the little girl as well.
"Unni! Is he your boyfriend? You look great together! Komawo unni and oppa. I can skate now!" 
The little girl gave Joo and K a hug. 
"Ani-----" Joo was cut by K.
"Ne! Have fun skating and you should be careful while playing here okay?"
K patted the little girl's head.
K and Joo came back to the van after playing in the ice rink.
"Was it fun?" K asked Joo while they were going back to the waiting room.
Joo nodded, " Jinjja! It was the best! Thank you!!!" Joo smiled at K happily.
"I'm glad you liked it Kkap-Joo!" K turned to the other side and hid his blushing face.
 
*RooA♥Suho* 
LOCATION: Myeongdong "Cafe Goodovening"
"Wow!!!" RooA was amazed by the cafe.
They looked at the people eating and became really hungry because of this.
RooA and Suho looked at each other and chuckled. They were both hungry.
"Kajja? Let's go in RooA-ah." Suho opened the door for RooA and went in.
They got more hungry when they smelled the cupcakes.
"I'll go order then? Sit here first RooA..." Suho pulled a chair for RooA and went
to order their food and drinks.
While Suho is ordering, the staff interviewed RooA......
"RooA-ah~ Do you like this place?" RooA smiled at the staff and nodded.
"The smell of the food here is really making me want to eat already!"
RooA looked around and saw the other people eating.
Suho came back and sat on the chair across RooA.
"I want to eat already... Eottokhe???" RooA looked really so excited to eat.
"Don't worry! The waiter is coming to us now! Annyeong! Kamsahamnida!" 
Suho helped the waiter put the cupcakes and the sodas on their table.
Suho: Left cupcake ||  RooA: Right cupcake
"Ja! Should we go eat now? RooA-ah eat well!!!" Suho looked at his cupcake.
"Ohhh!!! It looks so pretty that I don't want to eat it!!! Oh I'll take a photo of it!"
RooA grabbed her phone in her bag and took a photo of their cupcakes.
Suho followed what she did and took photos of the cupcakes too.
"Oppa! Selca!" RooA wanted to take a selca with Suho.
"Selca?" Suho asked RooA then she nodded at him.
Suho liked the idea so he stood up and went near RooA for a selca.
"Komawo oppa! Let's eat the cupcakes now!" RooA picked up her cupcake and
unwrapped it before  eating it with a fork. Suho noticed that RooA had some
frosting on the side of her lips so he shyly stood  up, got a tissue and tried to
take the frosting off. RooA was really surprised and shy so she just took the tissue
from Suho and wiped off the frosting. 
Suho started to ate his cupcake as well. They had fun talking about each other
and their groups. They also noticed that they are both leaders of the group.
They stood up after eating and pushed the chairs to the table. Both of them
wanted to buy some cupcakes for their members so they ordered together for their
members.
Suho opened the door again for RooA and followed right after. 
"Oppa! The cupcakes were delicious! I really liked this place!" 
RooA smiled at Suho and he smiled back happily to her as well.
They went back into the van and they have to go back to the waiting room again.
 
*Taehye♥Luhan*
LOCATION: Namsan Tower
Taehye's eyes were so widened at the sight of the long Namsan Stairs.
"A-are w-we really going up there??? Are you s-serious???" Taehye asked Luhan with
a pair of confused and shocked eyes.
Luhan just simply smiled and that was just his answer to Taehye, nothing else.
Taehye's hand was held by Luhan suddenly and they were noe going up to the Namsan
Tower.
Taehye was still shocked and confused so she was pretty much being pulled by Luhan.
"MWOYA!!!!!!!!! Is this real? Why Namsan Tower??? I'm not scared of heights but...
Are we really gonna go to Namsan Tower? Is this really Namsan Tower? WHAT?????
Tell me the truth! Where are you taking me really!!!! What is happening now????
Am I hallucinating now? Oh gosh this is bad! Are we really going there? What....."
After so much talking... Taehye didn't notice that they arrived quickly at the Namsan Tower.
"We're gonna take the elevator... Do you have a phobia for elevators???" Luhan was
so concerned if Taehye hates the elevators that he was so nervous.
"A-a-ani! I'm not scared of elevators! I don't wanna use the stairs too! This is fine!"
Taehye finally realized that she was not hallucinating...
"Okay then! Let's go Taehye-ah~" Luhan smiled and they now went in the elevator.
The staff and cameraman were in there too but Taehye was still really nervous....
They finally arrived at the Namsan Tower Roof-terrace where the love padlocks are seen.
Taehye saw Luhan taking something out of his bag.... She became anxious and started
to panic again. 
Taehye's thoughts: 
"Is he gonna.... No! Taehye! Yoo Taehye are you joking??? Why would EXO's Luhan,
my bias, do this???? Am I crazy now? Joo unni eottokhe!!!??? This is really bad!
I don't know what to do now! Taehye, relax! Don't faint in front of Luhan!" 
Taehye's eyes widened once again when she saw Luhan bring out two padlocks.
"Taehye-ah! S-should we write something for each other on the cards with the padlock???" 
Luhan was just as nervous as Taehye is as he gives the other padlock to Taehye.
Taehye came back to her normal state and received the padlock shyly.
 
Taehye wrote: Luhan oppa. I'm sorry if I acted in a weird way today! I was just really
nervous! I want to say that I'm happy to have a date with you today! It was fun even though
I was so shy and nervous all the time... I hope we can have more fun together again!
Honestly, I. I. Johayo~ <3
 
Luhan wrote: I hope you had fun today because I did! It was so fun being with you today 
and I didn't feel tired going up here because you were with me... You were really so cute
Let's spend more time together like this! Ah... I like you really....
Taehye gave her padlock to Luhan so he can lock both of it to the fence.
They shyly read each other's message before going down again...