{ B-YUL } BGM EP 2

{ B-YUL } ♦ YG Entertainment's New Girl Group ♦ Story Starting~

*Xero, Kidoh & Hojoon APPEAL TIME*
-HOJOON DANCES FOR JIWOON-
-KIDOH SINGS & RAPS FOR TAEHYE-
{Haha I'm gonna make all of you blush by putting Kidoh oppa's solo song here *smirks* - Jiyu ^ - ^}
-XERO DANCES FOR YUNJI-
 
Jiwoon and Taehye were blushing for the second time and Yunji's cheeks were very pink and was blushing as well.
Kidoh is Chaeyi's Topp Dogg bias so she was happy that Kidoh chose Taehye and there she was, feeling jealous that
Kidoh didn't sing to her. 
Joo & RooA were whispering to each other about their members' reactions.
"Are you ready? Please go first Taehye!" The Staff unni guided them.
"Yes! Kidoh-ssi! That was sweet! I didn't know that you could also sing well!" Taehye was about to raise her "O" sign but
she stopped again and believed that Luhan will come.
Taehye's thoughts: 
"Well, if he wouldn't come, I can still chose from the guys who chose me and make him really jealous!"
As soon as Taehye raises the "X", Kidoh sighed but smiled after.
"It's fine! Can I say it? I want to be Chaeyi's partner too! Chaeyi-ssi! Please receive my heart!" Kidoh kneeled in front
of the table, looking at Chaeyi.
 
Chaeyi was shocked because of this.
Chaeyi's thoughts:
"Did my bias just chose me too? Aigooooo Kidoh oppa! Should I choose Kidoh oppa or U-kwon?"
The PD reminded them of a rule, "Wait! To the girls who received another confession... Chaeyi & Jiwoon...
You can choose them too and let them battle the first one you chose okay? You need to date them both while
the others date with their official partners. After that, you will choose only one of them. Please continue!" The PD explained.
"Oh is that so? I'll choose Kidoh oppa too!So he'll battle with U-kwon later? Hwaiting!!!" Chaeyi smiled brightly and blushed.
Kidoh smiled back and winked at her, there goes Chaeyi, blushing for the fourth time today...
Then Yano imitated what his Kidoh hyung did which made all of them laugh.
"What are you doing Yano-ah?! Were you copying me?" Kidoh patted head of the younger member and laughed.
"Jiwoon-ah! Maknae! What is your decision???" RooA asked the maknae.
"I guess I'll just let Hojoon oppa battle with Zelo!" Jiwoon raised the "O" sign at him.
"Wow! Thank you for giving me a chance, Jiwoon-ah!" Hojoon waved at Jiwoon and walked to the back.
"Xero! What about you Yunji? Ottokaji??? What is the decision?" Joo turned to Yunji and asked.
Yunji fastly raised a sign but all of them didn't see what she chose.
"Did you see it? Did you see what she raised?" Taehye was so excited and having fun in the program.
Yunji raised the "O" and even did Topp Dogg's Arario fan choreography with the sign.
"Wow!!!!!! Komawo Yuni-ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!" Xero smiled happily at Yunji and she eyesmiled at him.
"Wait!!!! Can I too? Xero told me not to but I will anyway... Yuni! Yuni please pick me too!"
Bjoo, Yunji's other friend was begging in front of Yunji in a funny way. Xero was interrupting him and
was pulling him back and Bjoo became like a character in a drama and was overacting.
The other Topp Dogg members laughing because of Bjoo's humor.
"Arasseo! I will allow Bjoo because he made us laugh! So he has to battle against Xero?" Yunji asked the members.
"Yeah, Those who approved two people will have to date both to see who they really like then have a final decision..."
Taehye was explaining it well and even made hand gestures while explaining.
"Okay. Topp Dogg, it's time to let the other group in!" The Staff unni announced.
"Bye!!!" Topp Dogg members bowed and waved to the girls. It was time for the next group.
The next boy group to come in was Bangtan Sonyeondan! BTS!
"Annyeonghaseyo! 2-3..." Rap Mon started the introduction.
"Bang! Tan! Annyeonghaseyo Bangtan imnida!!!!!!" All of the members of BTS introduced themselves.
"TAEHYUNG-AHHH!" Chaeyi greeted his friend with a lot of energy.
"Hopi oppa!!! Jungkook-ah! V oppa!" Yunji also greeted her friends.
"Jungkook!!! How are you doing???" Joo said to Jungkook who is her friend too.
"Who are gonna audition as the partners?" The PD asked them.
Jin, Suga & J-Hope raised their hands and stepped forward.
"Okay... Please say who and confess to the girl you want to be your partner." The PD said.
"I'll confess to Joo-ssi!" J-hope bravely shouted and even went to Joo to kiss the back of her hand.
"How sweet!!!!" The other girls commented.
"RooA-ssi! Please receive my...." Jin went forward but didn't know what to say next.
"LOVE???!!!" Rap monster took a guess.
"Is it like hyung? How awkward that is! Please receive my like! What?" Jungkook commented about it.
"Ani! Ani! Please choose me RooA-ssi!" Jin finally completed his sentence and winked at her.
"Hoo! C-Chaeyi-ssi! Please!" Suga talked excitedly.
"What? Me? Thank you Suga oppa!!!" Chaeyi smiled at Suga.
*APPEAL TIME*
-J-HOPE DANCES FOR JOO-
-JIN'S AEGYO FOR ROOA-
(the song is even U You!)
-SUGA SINGS "MY LOVE, BY MY SIDE" FOR CHAEYI-
"So what are you decisions, girls?" The Staff Unni asked. The girls were given a minute to decide.
Now, what would be their decisions?
"J-hope-ssi! You were good! I guess I would let you battle if ever I would choose another person!" Announcer Joo raised the "O" sign.
"Yeah!!! Thank you Joo-ssi!" J-hope was so happy.
"Okay Jin-ssi! I will say yes too but someone might battle with you too..." RooA was obviously waiting for someone like Joo.
"Thanks RooA-ssi!" Jin smiled.
"Suga oppa! Hello! You were so brave to sing even if you are a rapper! Sorry but I chos two people already but I liked the song!"
Chaeyi sadly raised the "X" sign.
"Kamsamhamnida!!!" Bangtan left, the PD signalled that the next group needed to come in now.
The next one.... Wonder Boyz!
Joo was so happy to see her brother yet nervous to see K finally.
Youngboy immediately ran to his sister and patted her head.
"There is only one person who will audition! Please welcome K!" Youngboy even did an intro for him.
"Good oppa! I thought you would audition for my members... Aniyo!" Joo protested and didn't want to give her members to her brother.
"Kkap-joo-ah!  Please choose me!" K and Joo had eye-contact and chuckled at the same time.
"Yahhh! Is there something we don't know about you too?" Taehye asked the two.
"Okay! Appeal time!" Jiwoon shouted.
-K SINGS "OFFICIALLY MISSING YOU" WITH MASTER ONE FOR JOO-
"I think we know already!" Chaeyi stops Joo from raising the "O".
"We know it already unni! Aigoo!" RooA reacted.
Joo ignores the members and raises the "O" sign for confirmation anyway.
"Really? Thank you Joo-ah!!! Yes!" K said.
"Last group and the audition is finished!" The PD announced.
Wonder Boyz all waved at them and Joo stood and hugged her brother too.
Joo and K had another eye-contact and smiled at each other.
"Aigoo!!! Unni!" The other members continued teasing her.
The last but not the least was EXO.
Taehye was completely shocked and her jaw dropped at the sight of Luhan.
Taehye's thought:
"Is that.. Is that Luhan oppa or is that my imagination?"
Suho spotted RooA and smiled at her.
"Who are gonna audition Exo member-deul?" Announcer Joo asked.
"Luhan hyung and Suho hyung!!!!" Kai shouted and pushed the two shy members forward.
"Yes??? Nugu?" The Staff Unni asked. Suho and Luhan were making each other go first. 
Suho gave in and just confessed, "Han... ROOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know what I"m doing now...
Please accept my heart!" Suho shouted loudly.
RooA was nervous and thought she was inventing it in her mind that Suho shouted that but she noticed that it was real.
Everyone stared at Luhan and waited for his confession.
He just stared at Taehye and did this:
(I'm seriously so happy for Taehye unni!!!!!! I had goosebumps when I made this and I am so thrilled right now because of TaeHan!)
Taehye was not believing everything and she was shaking.
"Unni! Are you okay? Do we need to call an ambulance? Wake up unni!" Yunji was shaking her unni.
"Aniyo! I'm okay!" Taehye pretended to be calm but inside she was still shocked. It was enough for her
that Luhan came and now Luhan even blowed a kiss to her.
"Luhan oppa komawoyo!!!" Taehye said to Luhan with a little aegyo.
*APPEAL TIME*
-SUHO SINGS "DON'T GO" WITH D.O FOR ROOA-
-LUHAN SINGS "BABY DON'T CRY" FOR TAEHYE-
Taehye's reaction:
She was crazily blushing and raised the "O" sign already and hid behind Yunji. Yunji patted Taehye's back and was happy for her unni.
Luhan turned around when Taehye raised the "O" sign and hid his blushing.
"RooA? Decision?" Announcer Joo asked.
RooA quickly raised the "O" sign and was contiously blushing...
Suho's reaction:
 
 
THE BATTLE OF DATES ARE COMING SOON! OH TAEHAN WAS CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY FEELS FOR TAEHAN COUPLE!!!
And AARRRGGGG did you notice? AFF got an error just now!!!! Well anyway, Saranghaeyo!!!!!
Love from Jiyu & Miki <3<3<3<3<3<3<3
SURPRISE VIDEO~