Dinner with BEAST [Part 2]

The Unexpected Surprise [HIATUS]

*Gikwang's POV*

"She likes Take Care of My Girlfriend, Easy ,I Like You The Best ,I'm Sorry ,Beautiful ,Soom(Breath) and Fiction Orchestra ver. She starts to like Yet last month."


I told them Eun Ae's favorite song. Urgh. Reading this thing give me a headache. Way too much paragraph. I'm about to take my red pen in my pocket when my action was stop by a young girl's word. "How did you know?"


I look at Eun Ae and she had this shocking face on her's. "Don't you remember?" She tilt her head ; confuse. "Remember what?" . . . I guess you forgot about it. I look at the others. They were waiting for my answer too. I show her what I was reading


"Do you remember this thing?" She look at the book. They all looking at each other ; wondering what's the connection between Eun Ae's favorite song and the book.


Seems like she remember it but how disappointing."Seems familiar to me but--" She shakes her head as no.


Aish. This girl! My head almost explode because of you! I give her a long sigh and look her into the eyes. "You sent me this assignment, don't you?" She replied my looks.


"Assignment . . Assignment -- Hah! Yes, I did sent you those assignment. The assignment about music and stuff which includes my favourite songs." She pause herself and cover with her palm.

 


"Mianhae. I forgot." She scratch her head ; making her puppy faces and the others laugh for her action. I've notice that Junhyung always looking at her ; when she's smile, she laugh and even when she's blush. Does he have feelings for her?


I shake my head. Junhyung wouldn't fall for her-- Would he? "Eun Ae, do you have a boyfriend ?" I glare at Dongwoon but he didn't notice it ; he's busy concentrating on Eun Ae.


Why did you ask her that question? "Anio." She shake her head. "Ah, chinha? Then, I got a chance!" All of them laugh at Dongwoon's joke. It wasn't funny at all.


I suddenly remember a scene at school. I start to chuckle by myself. Everyone look at me acting weird. "What are you chuckling about?" I look at them  ; about to tell them a story. "I suddenly remember a funny story."


Yoseob suddenly have an interest to hear my story."What is it? What is it?" He's getting more excited. "Well, you see. On last year Valentine's Day, a girl gave her crush a box of chocolate and for your information, he was the kingka of the school and the girl is just a normal person."


Yoseob and the others nod ; waiting for me to continue. I look at Eun Ae who was listening to the story as well. Guess you forgot this 'incident'.


"On that day, she gave him the chocolate and confess her feeling as well. The guy suddenly kiss her saying that he likes the chocolate very much and the girl starts to blush and everything. Some friends of the kingka boy caught the picture and sent it to everyone in the school." I took a deep breath and continue back.


"The next day, the girl went to the school as usual until-- Everyone was staring at her ; whispering to their friend. The kingka that she confess the other day went to her, told her about the kissing picture. The girl was shock and ask him what will happened if they knew about their relationship."


"Suddenly, the kingka boy laugh. I remembered his line perfectly. 'Oh my god  You really think I like you, didn't you ?' The girl was confused and the whole school laugh because of the situation." I realize that Eun Ae's expression start to change. I ignore it and continue.


"As I stated before, the girl was confuses. She ask the kingka what is this all about. The kingka said that she was been trick ; the kingka didn't like her. After she knew the plan, she didn't come to school for a long time. The gossip start to disapeared day by day. One month later, she came to school but everyone already forgot the incident."


I let out a long sigh. "The end."


"Who's the girl?" Dongwoon look at me with his 'questioning' face. I curve a smile. "It's Eun Ae. Can you believe it?" Then, I continue to laugh but not too loud. I just laugh until something hit me ; no one is laughing.


I stop laughing little by little and look at them. Yoseob put on a 'shock' face while the others put on the 'serious' face.


I bite my bottom lip. Crap! What did I get myself into? I start to put an act a little bit. I look at my watch and faking my laugh. "Haha. The chef took a long time to cook the meal. I guess I mark the book until the food arrives."


I take out my IPod and wear the earphone. I open Eun Ae's book and start marking it. "That wasn't funny at all." I can hear Junhyung's word clearly because I didn't put the sound until maximum. I bite my bottom lips. AGAIN.


Knowing that everyone was mad at me. Suddenly, I'm shock ; hearing the victim's voice stands up for me. "It's not his fault."

 

*Eun Ae's POV*

Gikwang started to tell us a story. I was curious so, I listen to it until I realized-- He was telling 'that' story. It seems that Gikwang notice my changing expression but then, he change his view to the others.


I was shock. You really want to tell that story to them? After he ended the story, I can heard Dongwoon's voice ; asking a question. "Who's the girl?" I look at him and found out that he curve a smile. How could you do this to me?

 


"It's Eun Ae . Can you believe it ?" And he laugh . I look down and bite my bottom lips . How could you? I didn't do much to you except for the 'threatening' part.


All I can do is feel regret and angry. Regret? Because threatening him, of course . Angry? Duh , because he told them the story!


I can hear his laughing again. "Haha. The chef took a long time to cook the meal. I guess I mark the book until the food arrives." I look at his face and notice that he put on the earphone.


"That wasn't funny at all." My eye starts to focus on Junhyung. He's mad. I can tell it from his face. Even the others look shock. This is bad. This situation can get worse.


 

"It's not his fault." Junhyung and the others focus their eyes on mine. I try to maintain my voice 'cause I'm afraid that somehow, I will cry all of a sudden.


"I was too foolish enough to notice about the pranks. It's not Gikwang's fault at all ." I'm forcing myself to smile at them ; to assure them that I was fine - at least they will think it is.

 


Junhyung frowns. After a few minutes, he let out a sigh. "Whatever you say." A few minutes later, foods arrive. There's a silence and awkward situation in the room. I can feel the tense.


After we eat dinner and dessert, I can feel something vibrates in my pocket. I take it out from and realize that it was my phone. I try to identify the caller ID's. Crap. It's my mom. I forgot to tell her that I was going to be late.


"Excuse me but I got to answer this." Everyone lock their eyes to me as I went out to answer the phone call. But it was a great timing. I think I want to take some fresh air before I go back inside.


I've just ruin everything.

 

*Junhyung's POV*

Eun Ae went out 'cause she had to pick up the phone call. She said it was important. After she went out, silence fills the room. Everyone was doing their own thing.


An hour has pass but Eun Ae still didn't come back. "Where's Eun Ae? It's been an hour." I look at Doojoon. He's also worried about her.


Gikwang stands up by sudden. "I'll go look for her." Before he went out, I grab his wrist. "Don't do anything stupid." I give him a warning. Who knows what he will do to her next.


He shoved my grabs. "Don't worry. I won't." He went out without saying anything to them. Actually, I'm still mad at him. For breaking Eun Ae's heart. For ruining this moment. For ruin everything.


I don't know why I'm mad at him because of Eun Ae.


Am I falling for her?


But my heart didn't show any sign. Why did I care so much of her?


I'm confused.

 

*Gikwang's POV*

After I went out from the restaurant, I try to find Eun Ae at the parking lot ; just in case if she's there but no sign of her.


There's a park beside the restaurant. I went there but like I said before, she's not there.I start to panic. I wander by myself. I can't think straight. In my head, all I can think is if Eun Ae was okay.


I stop my body from moving. Why I'm worrying Eun Ae so much? . . . I hit my forehead with my palm. Of course, I would worry about her ; she's all alone! Where I could find her in this big park?


Suddenly, I see a girl sitting on a bench all alone. I come closer to take a good look. I let out a sigh. Thank goodness ; it was Eun Ae. "Eun Ae." I call her name but she didn't respond to it. I've just notice that she was wearing an earphone.


She starts to move her head to the right and left. I chuckled to see her expression. I was about to sit beside her when suddenly, I hear someone singing.

ajik nan neol itji motago 
modeungeol da mitji motago
ireoke neol bonaeji motago oneuldo

I still can’t forget you
I still can’t trust everything
Even today I can’t send you away like this


Eun Ae sings a song called Fiction. It was one of our song. I was surprise to hear her voice. It was my first time actually. Even though, I teach her music in my class but I never heard her voice. She had a gentle yet sweet voice.


She starts to sing the rap part but then, she only sing most of the word 'cause she can't catch up with it.

amureochi anke nege kiseuhago 
dalkomhan neoui gyeoteul tteonagajil motae
urin kkeuchiraneungeon eobseo

I kiss you as if there is nothing wrong
I can’t leave your sweet presence
There is no such thing as an end for us

She sings one of my part. Her voice is too amazing. I really like it but something caught my attention. Eun Ae was crying.

ireoke nan tto (Fiction in Fiction)
itji motago (Fiction in Fiction)
nae gaseum soge kkeutnaji anheul iyagil sseugo isseo

I run towards you and embrace you (Fiction in Fiction)
I can’t never let you go from my embrace (Fiction in Fiction)
There is no such thing as an end for us

After she finish sing Hyunseung's part, I sit beside her and take one of her earphone as I put it on. Eun Ae was surprise by my action. I didn't give a damn care about it and start to sings Yoseob's part.

neol butjabeulge (Fiction in Fiction)
nochi anheulge (Fiction in Fiction in Fiction)
kkeutnaji anheun neowa naui iyagi sogeseo oneuldo in Fiction

I will hold on to you (Fiction in Fiction)
I won’t let you go (Fiction in Fiction in Fiction)
Even today, I’m in the story of you and I that hasn’t ended still, in Fiction

 

*Eun Ae's POV*

I was singing to Fiction ; one of Beast' song. Without me realizing it, tears escaped from my eyes. Before I could sings Yoseob's part, someone took one of my earphone and put it on. I turn around to meet this person's face. It was Gikwang.


Without hesitate, he sings Yoseob's part. How did he know that I was here? Why is he sitting beside me? After he finish the chorus part, he took a glance at me and put a smile on his face. "What's with the tears?"


I realized that I was crying before. I quickly wipe the tears away. "I'm not crying. The dust went into my eyes." The music went playing in my Ipod. So, I decide to stop it and took the earphone off which Gikwang and I were wearing.


Suddenly, I can feel my cheek stretching ; Gikwang pinch my cheek. "Sad face doesn't suit you well." What is he trying to do? Make a fun out of me? But why? Why do I feel that he's trying to be nice? Why do I feel that his concern about me is real?


I shoved his hand. "Why are you here?" I hiss. I know that he's planning something. I won't fall for his trick. "You didn't realized that your went out almost one and a half hour?" He tilt his head.


I blink. One and a half hour? I take a look at my phone. It's 11.55 p.m. No wonder he was searching for me. "M-Mian. You guys must be really worried about me." I look down the bench.


"Well, not really." I glare at him. What is he trying to do? He took a look at me and pinch my cheek playfully. "Of course, we're worried about you dummy."


There is it again ; that warm feeling. I quickly shoved his hand and let out a sigh. "Please don't treat me like a kid, will you?" I turn to look at his face and how much I regret it ; he's looking at me with his sincere smile . Gosh, he's cute. I can feel my cheek's burn.


I turn to the other way so he can't see my face was blushing. "Let's go. They probably waiting for us." I'm about to get up from the bench when someone hold my hand tightly.


"Don't go. Stay here." I look at the owner's face. "Please." My heart sinks immediately. I can't resist that face but hearing his voice, he seems sad. So, I sit back at the bench.


Silences fill the air. I can't find a suitable topic to talk in this situation. Before I could say anything, Gikwang already cut in. "I'm sorry." I look at him with a curiosity. "For what?"


He cup his face with his bare hand. I can hear he's taking a deep breath. "Sorry for everything. Sorry for telling that story to them and--" He pause. He's hesitating. "And?"


I take a closer look and suprisingly, he shoved his hand and turn to face me. Our face was close enough so I decide to take a step back before something bad happen.


"I--" He look down and spill everything out. "Sorry for bribing you! I was in a panic at that time 'cause I thought that no one will know my secret. I'm truly sorry!" He bows to me as an apology.

 

*Gikwang's POV*

I've made up my mind. I don't care if she's laugh or mocking me, I've decided to ask for her forgiveness. I waited for her answer but all I heard was the sound of the wind.


I was about to stand up when I feel a patting at my head. I straighten my back and touch the back of my head. I look at Eun Ae with a shocking face. "Apology accept." She curve a sweet smile.


I don't know if I'm dream or hallucination but I can see a really bright light from Eun Ae's back like a light from the heaven. A familliar voice scream out our names.


"Eun Ae! Gikwang!" Yoseob run while the others walk . After he's arrive, he take a look at Eun Ae and me from head to toe. "Did something happen while we were gone?"


I took a glance at Eun Ae and she also did the same thing. She smile and face Yoseob. "Nope. We just . . . Talk ." I smile. I guess we're okay now.


"Yoseob, just a minute ago, I heard someone's sings our song." Yoseob ask me a question. "Chincha? What song?" The others join Yoseob but they didn't know what we're talking about.


"Fiction." Suddenly, a small figure hit my shoulder lightly. "Oi! Don't yo--" I quickly cover with my hand and pull her which her back end up leans to my chest. Yoseob and the others were shock especially Junhyung.


 
Yoseob then realizes our 'sign of peace' and smile. "Who?" I'm glad that Yoseob doesn't mad at me anymore but it seems that the rest of the member didn't realize the 'signs' yet. "Who else?" I wink at him and point at Eun Ae.


"Eh? Eun Ae was sing?!" I nod. While I was talking to Yoseob, I can feel Eun Ae's mouth moving as she try to say something. "C-Can't . . Breath!" I let go off her. "Mianhae."

 
 
She was panting really hard. I went overboard, am I? I notice that she look at me with the glaring-types-of-eye. Did I make her mad at me again? "Why did you told him?" She pouts. I sigh and look at her. She notice it and look at me back.


"Don't worry." She wink at me and put her index finger at her own lips. For some reason, I starts to blush. I turn my body so I won't face her directly. "Let's go. It's already late. Tomorrow you got school right?"


 
I heard her voice giggling. "Ne!" She run towards the van and jumping like a little kid. I follow her and the others do the same. I almost fall down because of Doojoon's patting behind my back.

 
"I see that you've made up with Eun Ae. It's nice." Doojoon smile without looking at me. That's relieve. Hyunseung, Yoseob and Dongwoon pat my back and walk beside me.
 

The only person that I haven't met eye contact with him was Junhyung. I stop my body from walking and let Junhyung pass by. Suprisingly, he whisper to me before he join the others.


"Don't you ever think about hurting her again."


I widen my eyes. I can't believe I will say this but there's a possibility that Junhyung will fall in love with Eun Ae. "Gikwang! Hurry up!" Yoseob screams my name made me come back into the real world. I run to them.


If it's real ; that Junhyung fall in love with her , I'm gonna stop it from conquer Junhyung's heart.
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Author : Sorry for the delay ! I had a lot of h/ws lately . I'm sorry ! Hope this cover it up ! ^^'