Dinner with BEAST [Part 1]

The Unexpected Surprise [HIATUS]

*Eun Ae's POV*

I went to the restaurant with BEAST! OMO~ I feel like in a group date. I'm in heaven! We're in the private room so, no one can notice BEAST. It will be a riot if the B2UTIES see them and trust me, if they saw me; eating with the BEAST, I got myself a dead wish.


At first, I was hesitate to take an order. Who wouldn't be? If you're in my situation, you already threaten one of the member and now you're eating with them like nothing happened? Not so easy.


As I was saying, I hesitate to take an order until Yoseob keep forcing me to eat. After hearing Yoseob complaining that I need to eat or I die  and saying that they will pay for it, I order some food to satisfied him. 



"Eun Ae, how old are you?" Before our foods arrive, Yoseob starts to ask some question like; where do you live? How many siblings do you have? What's your favourite colour and etc. I'm about to answer his question when a familliar voice cut me off.


"She's 17." Yoseob looking at Gikwang, unsatisfied. He must expect me to answer it but instead, Gikwang answer it for me. Gikwang, at the other hand, is reading a book. The book looks familiar to me though but I can't seem to remember about.


Yoseob keep calling Gikwang but Gikwang ignore him. I look at them, chuckling by myself. I found it's--CUTE. Dongwoon ask me a question which is my favourite one. "Which Beast's song do you like the most?" Piece of cake! "Well, I got 8 actually. I can't choose either one of them."


Dongwoon smile widely. "Wah. So many!" I found myself, giggle at Dongwoon's behaviour. Well, it's normal for people to like lots of song. Especially BEAST since I have all of their songs in my IPod. They have a beautiful voice, it captivates me.


"What's the 8 songs then?" I look to the owner voice, Doojoon's voice. All of the member set their eyes on me. It make me nervous. "Well, I--"


*Junhyung's POV*

We had a dinner with one of our fan named Eun Ae. I'm sitting beside her who is between me and Yoseob. Hyunseung is sitting between Doojoon on the right and Dongwoon on the left while Gikwang is sitting between Yoseob and Dongwoon, sitting like a king. *XD* I still remembered what Gikwang said earlier.


/FLASHBACK/

We're waiting for Gikwang. He's really late for the first time. Ah. Maybe because of his recently 'project'. I listen to a random song in my IPhone until I see someone walking towards us. I quickly get up, it's Gikwang. Yoseob is the first-- I mean second person who see him.


He run towards Gikwang quickly as the concert was about to start but something got my attention. It's a girl, wearing high school uniform; standing behind Gikwang. As far as I know, Gikwang never mention that he has a girlfriend.


I look at the others and show them a signal that do they know the girl? The other shake their heads as a signal that they never saw her before. Yoseob and Gikwang walk and I see that they're talking about something that I don't know.


Same goes for the girl, she follow them quietly. I can't get that question out in my mind; who was that girl? When they're walking, I notice that Yoseob is smiling for no reason. It was weird.


As Gikwang walks with that girl, heading towards manager hyung at the make-up room, Yoseob walk towards Doojoon, Hyunseung, Dongwoon and me.


I want to ask him, why did he smile of all the sudden but before I could ask him, he whisper, "It's one of Gikwang's student." He grins wide enough to see his white teeth but I can't smile in this situation. I looked at Doojoon, Hyunseung and Dongwoon.


Seems like that they didn't expect this 'suprise' at all. I don't denied about it but I'm shock as well. Gikwang never brought his student before. He never do this kind of thing. By I mean never as like NEVER. I wonder; why now?


I wanted to talk to Gikwang but he looks tired and I see him talking to manager hyung. Something happen. I can see the fear in Gikwang's face. I don't want to disturb them talking. If I do, I'll get myself in trouble.


I take a sit beside Doojoon. Gikwang and that mysterious girl isn't my concern anymore. What I worry is the concert. I barely can't hear my own thought. It's too loud. Suddenly, my eyes meet with another pair. It's the same girl, wearing the VIP's tag.


Wait. VIP' tag? Am I seeing things? I close my eyes and count to 3.


1.


2.


3.


I open my eyes back. Guess I'm not blind. She's wearing the VIP's tag. Again, I'm shock. If you give me number 1-10 to rate my shockness, I will choose 9. My heart starts to beat fast when she starts to walk, looking directly at me. It's not like I have feelings for her.


It just make me think that I had done something wrong to her. She walks step by step. As I expected, she walk towards me but when she almost reach her destination, her eyes meet with Doojoon's. You just walk randomly, don't you? I smile to myself. How silly am I?


"One of the staff said that the concert will be starting late. Perhaps 10-15 mins?" I've notice that she's blushing. She looks cut--What are you babbling about? Snap out of it, Junhyung! You don't know her!


"Arasso." Doojoon just said that one word and that's all. Simple, isn't it? Maybe he's wondering who's the girl like me.


SILENCE.


Yoseob suddenly break the silence. "Hey. Introduce yourself." Yoseob gives her a cute yet aegyo smile. Everyone anticipated with this activity. Even Hyunseung and Dongwoon want to know something about her. Everyone take their chair and go closer to her.


I notice that she take a step back. Maybe because she's embrassed? She take some time to arrange her sentences and everything. Trust me, I know how it feels. Nervous, afraid you will say something stupid etc.



She take a long-deep breath and blurt it out. "I'm Kim Eun Ae. I'm apparently Gikwang's student. Hope there would be no misunderstanding between us."


She bows 30 degrees? 45 degrees? 75 degrees? I didn't give a damn about it. Her name is Eun Ae huh? Hmm. Interesting but something about her make me a little confused. What does she mean by those word?


'Hope there would be no misunderstanding between us'


Yoseob grab Eun Ae's hand by sudden. "I got a feeling that we will be good friend!" At first, we're suprise by his action but after hearing his word, we all just giggles and of course, Eun Ae is shock as well. I can see her cheek blush. I can't stop smiling, just by looking her blushing.


At last, Gikwang go out from the make-up room and telling us that he's ready. Eun Ae go to the front stage where the VIP is sitting. After we take the microphone; getting ready for the concert, a voice command us to stop and we look behind. It's Gikwang's voice.


"I got someting to tell." His eyes are set on the ground. "Spill it out. We don't have much time." We need to hurry. The fans start to get out of control and boy, how much I hate it. Gikwang sigh and take a deep breath and tell what's really happening between him and Eun Ae.


After hearing Gikwang's confession, we all get shock. No one dares to smile. Even Yoseob who is smiling brightly a minute ago starts to change his expression; confuse and shock. I never thought that this thing will happen. It almost the time for us to perform.


Yoseob suddenly said something that make us totally speechless. 
"I don't think that she will do things like this. If she do it, she must have a reason. She's innocent." Seriously, you make me speechless dude. Even Gikwang couldn't believe you said that, you're his besfriend.


You suppose to give him your support. "I think hyung's right. She must have her reason to do this thing. Gikwang hyung was bribing her, she must be shock and can't think straight." You support her too, Dongwoon?


"I'm sorry guys." He looks at the ground again. I feel bad for my dongsaeng. I hope I can help him but Dongwoon's right. Gikwang was bribing her and could make her shock.


Hyunseung said it all sudden. "Let's put this thing aside. First thing first, we finish the concert and then, we face this problem together." Gikwang held his head up to face all of us and slightly smile. "Okay." We come out to the stage and sing with sincere heart.


I'm sure I'm just dreaming but I could saw Eun Ae's face from the stage. She's happy. I'm smiling again for her. Stop it, Junhyung! Concentrate! After 2 hours and 30 mins performing, the concert's over.


/END FLASHBACK/


I think I heard Dongwoon saying something. I'm daydreaming again. "Which Beast's song do you like the most?" She replied, "Well, I got 8 actually. I can't choose either one of them." Wow. That's many. Usually the maximum will be 5 or 4 but 8? Too many.


"Wah. So many!" Agree with you too, Dongwoon. "What's the 8 songs then?" Doojoon blurt the question. All of us are looking at her. I've noticed she's blushing. Never get tired of her blushing. "Well, I--" The same voice cut Eun Ae again.



"She likes Take Care Of My Girlfriend, Easy, I Like You The Best, I'm Sorry, Beautiful, Soom(Breath) and Fiction Orchestra ver. She starts to like Yet last month."


I set my eyes to that person. How did you know? And you seem to memorized it. All of us are shock. Even I can see Eun Ae's expression start to changes. How the HELL did you know her favourite songs, Gikwang?

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Author : It tooks me about 3 days to finish it . *sigh* Hope you guys enjoy it ! Finish chapter 3 ! Took me forever to finish this chapter . Tired ! =w='' Hope you satisfied with my work . XD'

UPDATE (12/01/28-17:45)

Change sumthing a little bit. Hope you guys enjoy! ^^'