Really? Is this a dream?!

The Unexpected Surprise [HIATUS]

*Eun Ae's POV*

Today is the best day ever! I can't believe it! I'm actually at Beast's concert on VIP's place. How awesome! Yippee~ Hehe. How I got the ticket? Haha~ Easy like ABC.


/Flashback/

I was about to hand in my assignment when a figure inside Mr.Kim's office look at me with a widen eyes. I was shock as well. If you're in my situation, you'll get shock too. I can't believe my own eyes! Mr.Kim is actually--- Gikwang!


How did I know it was him? Well, I saw him took off his beard which was pretty weird, if you know what I meant. He put his shock face which was a tempting to me. *coughcough* 
His face structure looks EXACTLY the same as Gikwang.


"G-Gikwang-sshi , your Mr.Kim ??!"


I almost scream when Gikwang close my mouth with his bare hand. "Shut up if you want to live ." He look outside his office to make sure that there wasn't a single person saw him. He let out a sigh as he was relieve that there's no person in the hall


"If I let you go, promise me you won't scream?"


He look at me with the 'please-say-yes's face. How can I say 'no' for that face? I nod as an agree. As promise, he let go off his hand . Without any warning, he hit his forehead with his palm which make me jump a little bit .



"I'm dead! Manager hyung will definitely scold me!" He went to his desk to take something. I wonder what it is. Why did he took his wallet out? Curiosity fill in my head.


"How much do you want ? I'll give you more if you promise to keep this secret away." He already pull out some of his money and hand it to me.



My mind went black. Did he just bribe me? Lee Gikwang, the main dancer of BEAST is bribing me? I push his hand , a signal to show I declined the offer. "What? You want more? Fine by me." He took all of his money from his wallet and hand it to me, AGAIN.


I'm speechless. Which part don't you understand? I don't want your money. Is this the same person who sang infront of a million people with a sincere heart? What have you done to the real Gikwang?


"I don't want your money." I make it clear to him. I don't want his stupid money. That's not even important to me at all. 
"I'll promise to shut up if you do me a favor." He tilt his head which is damn cute but in this situation, there's no mercy. Mianhae Gikwang.


"What do you want me to do?" As he already said thE question, I'll told him what I want from him. "WHAT?! No way! In a million years!" After hearing what I demand from him, he reject it immediately. It make my hope crush into a billion pieces.


"Then, the secret's out. You really reject my offer in this situation?" I make an eye contact with him. Actually, I don't want anything from him. I just want him to say 'I'm sorry for bribing you', that's all but I couldn't say that.


It just make me look stupid. Beside, I don't like people who use this situation to bribe someone. 5 minutes later, he look at my face, face to face. "Fine, I'll accept it."



Eh? What is this? Am I deaf because I think I misheard it. "What did you just said?" I'll ask him for the last time to make sure. "Read my lips. I said, I'll. Accept. It."


O.M.G. My heart starts to bloom by itself. Am I dreaming? Someone, please slap me! Suddenly, I heard someone's screaming in my ears. "Yah! Are you listening or not?!" He looks like he explain something to me which I didn't heard because of my daydream.


"W-what were you saying again?" He give me a long sigh and look at my face, again. "I said let's leave now." Leave? NOW? Why? "Cause' right now, I'm heading to the concert. As I keep my promise, I will take you there." I'm shock. Did you just read my mind? Are you a physic?


"And no, I'm not a physic."



See! You do it again! How did you do it?! After a few minutes, I go to my class to tell the teacher that I wasn't feeling well. The teacher is dumb enough to believe me and let me go. I take my bag and go to the lobby which Gikwang instruct me too.


For 2 minutes I wait in the lobby, I see a black van waiting in the parking lot. I walk to the door and knock it to find out that inside the car is Gikwang.



"Get in." I'll follow his instruction and enter the van. On the journey to the concert, no one dares to speak to each other as silent as a grave. Gikwang's phone ring break the silent.


He look at his phone and he put on a shock face. He take a deep breath and answer the call. "Yoboseyo?" A long conversation between him and the caller make me bored . Finally, we've reach into the destination; the concert.



/END FLASHBACK/


That's how I got in this situation. It make me happy though. After they finish perform, they go to the backstage. I can go there as long as I'm wearing my VIP tag. I walk to the backstage when I feel someone calling my name from far away.


"Eun Ae!" I see a guy with the cutest face, waving his hand towards me. I walk a little faster toward them and end up infront of them. "Yoseob oppa~" He give me a warm smile. It makes me a little blush. "How were we? Did we look good?"


My chuckle make Yoseob put on his confuse face. "You guys are daebak!" I thumbs up to show that the concert was the BOMB ! *XD* He grins and held my hand tightly. "I'm so happy!" Yoseob jump happily and make me jump as well.



*No'ones POV*

Gikwang and the rest of Beast member see them, jumping happily. They all can't stop laughing to see how adorable they are except for Gikwang. He just look Eun Ae and Yoseob, sighing is the only thing he do. 


Gikwang is about to go to the restroom when he see his manager walking towards him. Gikwang still feel the guilt inside him. 
"Mianhae hyung. It was all my fault." He couldn't face his manager after he told him what had just happen.


"It's not your fault, Gikwang. As long as Eun Ae keep the secret, it's fine." Gikwang look at his manager, giving a sad smile to him. "Thank you, hyung." They bow to each other and go to their seperate ways .



*Gikwang's POV*

After talking with manager hyung, my stomach starts to grumble. All this perform make me hungry. I went towards the other member, an urge to tell them something. "Hey guys." All eyes are focus at me.


"I'm hungry. Can we go somewhere to eat? Cafe or restaurant?" The maknae named Dongwoon. "Let's go! What are we waiting for?" It make me happy to see someone is hungry as I am. "Let's invite Eun Ae too~" 


All the happy mood starts to change into annoy. Why must Yoseob invite her as well? "I think I should get home by now." 
Yes, please go home. Seeing my student for a whole day is a burden to me.


"Eh? Join us! It won't be long." Yoseob insist Eun Ae to follow. Why Yoseob? WHY? "It will be fun if you join us." Dongwoon seems to insist her too.


"Well, I guess it's ok then." My life is ruin. All I can heard was the sound of Yoseob and Dongwoon's cheering. Doojoon, Hyunseung and Junhyung, however, don't mind it at all. I guess this night will be a 'long' night.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Author : Sorry for the late update . Been busy lately . =w=' Hope this is enough to cover it all .The end of chapter 1 . Hoho~ It took me 2+ hours to finish it . =w=' Damn tired . Well , as long as it finish and my readers like it , it's fine . XD And for Gikwang's fan , I'm sorry if I made Gikwang out from his chara too much . Mian~ ^^' Hope you guys enjoy it .

UPDATE (12/01/28-14:00)

MEEP! I change a few of the words but I didn't change it entirely. ^^ The story is still the same! :D Bye-yeom~