Flower

Flower

Wonshik look around his house. He feel something different. He entered Leo´s room. There´s box beside Leo´s desk. He knew there´s no box in the room. He pick the box and sit on the bed.

Wonshik feels familiar.

He open the box and saw a frame on the top of the things. He pick the frame up and shocked. His picture with Hongbin. They look so happy. He put the picture beside him and reach for the book. His diary.

He opened the first page.

" Hongbin told me he love me a lot! I´m so happy, Hongbin i love you too."

" Hongbin just cook in my house. His food so delicious! Be mine, Lee Hongbin."

There´s too many thing about them spending the time together. He reach the last page. There´s tear stain on the page.

" Today i´m going to tell him that i want to leave him. He deserve someone better than me. He can have someone that love him so much. I´m not perfect. But i love him so much. It hurts to think that he will not be mine. I told Leo and Leo really pissed off. What should i do? I want my loves one to be happy. Hongbin, i´m sorry. But i love you so much. Take care."

Wonshik can feel his heart aches. He want to cry but he can´t. He doesn´t remember at all.

" I dated Hongbin back then? But why i can´t remember him?"

Leo entered the room and he found Wonshik on his bed with the box.

"Wonshik."

Wonshik turned around to face Leo.Leo look at him with sad face.

" They told not to tell the truth, because Hongbin don´t want you to remember him at all. I´m sorry."

" Why?"

" I´m sorry."

" He cry in front of me. He said he miss me."

" He really did?"

" Yes."

" Wonshik, it´s better to not remember him."

" Why?"

" It hurts for both of you. Hongbin especially."

" Tell me what happen."

" Wonshik i´m not--"

" TELL ME!" Wonshik yells.

Leo look at him. " I´m not the one that should tell you the real story. Let´s meet them."

 

...............

 

They sit in front of Wonshik in the living room except Hongbin. Thunder look at Wonshik.

" Tell me from the beginning please."

N look at Thunder. " Thunder are you okay with this? You know Hongbin will mad if we tell the truth."

They stay silence. Thunder look at Wonshik with weak smile.

" The day you involve in the accident, after you broke up with my brother. You and my brother have date like 5 years. You guys met at the flower shop of course. Hongbin really depressed when you want to break up with him. But when he knew you in the hospital, he´s crying and stay by your side. Then when you woke up, you don´t know him. You just said " Who are you?" to him. I think you don´t remember that."

Hyuk look at Wonshik. " Wonshik, he´s the person that you used to love. He´s the person that make you happy. I know you fall in love with him right now. But nothing´s going to change because you broke Hongbin´s heart last time."

Wonshik look at them with pleading eyes. " No, Hyuk. I knew he love me too. Although i don´t remember him right now. I know, he will accept me back. We will happy like last time."

" Wonshik, you don´t remember him at all. It hurts Hongbin more. Please stop hurting him. He´s in so much pain when you leave him. I hate when you make him cry." Ken said.

They stay silence. Not daring to protest what Ken said.

" You know what Wonshik, i´m sorry to say this. If you really love him so much, if he´s your destiny you would already remember him now."

All of them turn to look N. N´s words really hit Wonshik.

 

.................

 

Hongbin laying on his bed staring at ceiling. Three days has passed and he´s away from the flower shop. He decided to not leave the town. He want to stay at the house. Wonshik haven´t contact him since the incident. Hongbin also knew the others telling the truth. He shouldn´t be mad because it´s his fault too.

He stares at his hand. There´s a ring on his finger. The promise ring from Wonshik. He keep wearing it after all the incident. He smiles.

" I´m an idiot."

Then his phone rang.

" Hello?"

" Hongbin?"

He knew who´s the owner of the voice. The voice that he miss a lot.

" What is it Wonshik?"

" Are you free tonight?"

" Yes, why?"

" Let´s go to amusement park. I´ll treat you."

Hongbin chuckles.

" Sure."

" Great. I´ll pick you up later! See you."

Hongbin end the call and he look the ring again.

" Lee Hongbin it´s time to give up."

 

.................

 

Thunder spend his time at the coffee shop with Ken and Hyuk. He heard Wonshik´s conversation with his brother. He can´t protest because that´s his brother decision.

" Thunder."

" What Hyuk?"

" Are you think it´s going to be alright?"

" What should i say, it´s his decision at all."

Hyuk sighed. He look at Ken. Ken stare at Thunder.

" I want him to be happy. I want to do as much as i could." Thunder said staring at his coffee.

" I hate to see him crying again because it breaks my heart."

 

..................

 

Wonshik and Hongbin arrive at the amusument park. Both of them pretend nothing happen and they play happily. Hongbin screams when riding the roller coaster and Wonshik mocking him.

During the ghost house, Wonshik hold Hongbin´s hand tightly and he screams.

Hongbin can´t help but to laugh.

Wonshik treat him food and Hongbin bought cute hairband for both of them.

" Hongbin they said later they have fireworks performance! We should see it!" Wonshik said with excited face.

Hongbin nods

5 minutes before the fireworks they search for a better place.

3 minutes left.

" Hongbin, i´m sorry i can´t remember you."

" Itś okay."

" I-I will try remember you! I promise."

" No need Wonshik. It´s better to be like this."

" Hongbin-"

Wonshik turned to face Hongbin but Hongbin´s word startled him.

" Don´t move. Stay like this."

Wonshik don´t move and he keep his head looking at the sky.

2 minutes left.

" Wonshik, i´m sorry. But it´s better to not remember me at all. I´m not worth it. I-"

" Hongbin i´m sorry I-"

" I want to forget the past. Let´s focus on the presence. Okay? Wonshik, please look at me as your friends right now. Not the ex from the past. Let´s remain friends. And i´m sorry i broke our promise. But you broke it first. I know you won´t remember the promise. It´s okay. I´m sorry if my attitude towards you make you feel burden. I´m sorry because i´m still holding on you. I´m sorry for liking you. Starting tomorrow, let´s get along pretty well."

5

4

3

2

1..........

"Kim Wonshik, i´m sorry that i love you so much"

Wonshik look at the firework. He heard silence. He look beside him. There´s wilted roses with rings beside him.

Wonshik felt his tears flow.

There´s no Hongbin beside him.

Wonshik don´t know why he´s heart aches so much. Although he don´t remember the other.

One thing that he knew.

He can feel his heart broken.