Flower

Flower

Wonshik P.O.V

It´s start when a guy start to work at a flower shop in front of the coffee shop that i worked.

" Wonshik! "

Wonshik look back and saw guy running towards him.

" Let´s go to work together! "

His name is Ken. He´s my bestfriend and one of the worker. He´s good looking, but he´s too childish that everything that he do you will get annoy. We arrive at the coffee shop and we greet the boss, Lee TaekWoon. The boss prefer us call him Leo. He said that name is cool.

Leo actually is one of my bestfriend. Leo is the owner of the coffee shop. We went to same school together during high school. One day, we met at the shopping mall and he asked me to be one of his manager at the coffee shop. I agreed.

Ken managed the decoration and both of us can do the coffee. Basically, the coffee shop are under three of us. There´s a flower shop in front of the coffee shop. The owner of the flower shop is Leo´s boyfriend N.

Leo already introduce N to us and he seems a good guy. Ken have a litter brother that still study in the university. His name is Hyuk. He always come to the coffee shop to enjoy free drinks and to do his assignments. Unit now all of them are great friends.

One day.

When i was cleaning the cup, Ken doing the coffee, Hyuk at the corner of the shop with his laptop and Leo and N having a date, i spot a beautiful guy in N´s flower shop. The guy busy arranging the flower with earphone in his ears. I stop cleaning the glass and staring at the guy.

The guy with his beautiful eyes, pink lips and holding a red roses.

The guy seems to know that i´m staring at him.

He looked at me with his beautiful eyes. He smiled at me.

I can feel my cheeks blushed, i turn around and saw N looking at me.

" What? "

" I saw what you did there. "

" What is it? "

" I saw you looking at one of my workers. He´s New. "

" I´m not looking. "

" Explain why you blushed then. "

I just turn around and focused to clean the cup and glass. Leo asked N what happen and N explains.

" Kringg. "

Ken approach to the cashier to take the order. He gasps when he sees a guy in front of him.

" Welcome to our coffee shop, sir. May i take your order? "

" I would like to have 1 mocha with whipped cream and 1 hot chocolate please. "

" That would be 5$, sir. Can i get your name please. "

" Just put thunder, please. "

" Okay, sir. Please wait a the other side."

I look at Ken. Ken look at me and asks me to do the hot chocolate. I look at the Thunder guy. He looks pretty handsome.

" Oh, Thunder! "

Thunder turned around and greeted N politely.

" Hyungnim. "

" Why are you calling me hyung. You just need to call me N. What are you doing here? Don´t you need to go to Busan today? "

" I decided to visit my brother for a while. After that I´ll leave him for couple of days. Thanks for taking care of him again, Hyung. "

" It´s okay, Thunder. You and Hongbin are my childhood friends. That´s what friends do. Go visit Hongbin then. I think he´s arranging the flowers in my shop. "

Thunder smiled and get the coffee that Ken give. Ken can´t take eyes off him. Thunder give him a smile.

" Thanks."

Thunder leaves the coffee shop and went to the flower shop. I saw Thunder hug the brown hair guy tightly. The guy seems so happy ken tap me.

" Wonshik. "

" Umm? "

" I think i´m in love. "

" With that Thunder guy? "

" Yeah. "

Hyuk decided to join Leo and N. Ken also joined them. After cleaning all the cups and make sure there´s no more customer, I joined them.

" N, Who´s that Thunder guy? "

Ken askedN. N look at him.

" You don´t know him? Well of course you don´t know because i just call him with stage name. He´s the really famous singer.

Ken look at N with his mouth shaped `O´.

" That famous singer! Can you intorduce him to me? "

" He´s busy, Ken. "

" But can you at least try? "

" I´ll do my best. "

" N, so Hongbin decided to stay at your place for awhile? "

Leo look at his lover. I keep heaving the Hongbin name i asked who is the guy.

" That brown hair guy name is Hongbin. And the Thunder is his brother. "

" Well yeah Leo. You know i can´t leave him alone after what he have been through. Yes, Wonshik that guy that you stare is Hongbin."

Hyuk look at me and he start to smile. I look at him weirdly. He walk out of the coffee shop leaving his things. He went to the flower shop in front of him.

" What are that kin doing? " Ken sighed and leave them to help the customer.

I just stare at my coffee then Hyuk back from the flower shop.

Hyuk walk towards him.

" What are you doing? "

" be thankful hyung. I want a coat from the shop that i show to you yesterday. Here, Thunder give you a polaroid. "

Ken grab the polaroid and look at polaroid carefully. A polaroid of his coffee. The mocha coffee that Ken made for him just now. He look at the back of the polaroid.

" The mocha taste good. See you soon. "

Ken smiling like an idiot. Leo laughs at ken´s face. Hyuk turn to face me. I just look at him blankly.

" Here, Hongbin give this to you. "

I get the white tulip from Hyuk. A white tulip with a ribbon at the branches. I look at N trying to get the explanation.

" I´m not lying Wonshik, i really don´t know the meaning of a white tulip."

" stare at the white tulip ignoring the others teasing Ken and Thunder.

" Hongbin, what is the meaning of this white tulip? "