Mission 7: Do what you want to do

♡ Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to this while reading! ^^

Mission 7: Do what you want to do

*His face and body are so close-*

"Jieun." Luhan repeated, causing her to struggle even more.

"DON'T!" The girl shut her eyes closed as he squeezed their bodies closer together.

*Lilia and Louis can't do this.* She placed a hand over her chest and grabbed onto her shirt, still feeling the same rate of the heartbeat.

"L..luhan.."

. . .

The boy snorted and flicked her forehead. "I.DI.OT."

"What were you so worried about? I was just completing the mission." He rolled his eyes and got off of her to get out of the room.

─────────────────────────

". Why did I even do that-"

"You're so stupid, Luhan. Stupid." He mentally smacked himself and leaned his back against the door.

"Excuse me, is Lee Ji-"

"Wait. Why are you here..?" Baekhyun asked, mistaking him for a teacher or at least, a different student.

"It's none of your business." Luhan jolted back up and walked away.

"That was weird." Baekhyun opened the door, seeing his cousin with her head hidden in her arms. "JIEUN- DID THAT GUY DO ANYTHING TO YOU?" He ran inside.

The girl continued to hide her face. "Baek. I understand."

"Understand what?"

"I understand.. the source of this heartbeat!" She placed a fist over the upper right of her chest.

"What?" Her cousin blinked.

"I need to change the story that no one read before to something else." She snatched the book and pencil from under the covers and wrote:

Have the main protagonist's partner do something unexpected to her and therefore, the heartbeat occurs.

*THIS.IS.GOOD.*

"Something unexpected? Heartbeat?" Baekhyun muttered in confusion.

 ─────────────────────────

"Luhan!"

"Are you not feeling well?"

"We were worried when you suddenly went into the infirmary!" A couple of girls looked up at him with puppy eyes. de neeeeesty.

"Yeah.. Sorry for worrying you like that." He let a drop of sweat fall down. "But speaking of the infirmary.. 

the snow-woman was there."

The girls grinned. 

"She was?"

"How was she?"

"Was she crying like we thought?" They chuckled.

Luhan re-visualized what happened earlier.

"What is it, Luhan-nie?"

"Awh~ even you can worry about people."

"Isn't that just cute~"

He cringed and went back to reality. "I thought she would.. But.

That

Woman

Didn't

Even

Respond

To

It

By

One

Millimeter." He clenched his fist and growled.

*Tch. And even thinking about it frustrates me.*

"L-luhan." The girls shook. "Are you okay?"

He quickly shook his head and waved his hands in front of their faces. "Ah! Sorry. I have a bit of a fever.. and I guess it's making me a little strange today."

"Ah- I see. Because for a second there, you seemed like a completely different person.. which seemed to be a little scary."

Luhan chuckled and looked for something to stall them with. 

*Hm.* 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter