Mission 12: Continued

♡ Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to this while reading! ^^

Mission 12: Continued

Jieun loosened the necktie of her school uniform and sat down comfortably on the chair. "Mission 12 is.."

Two buttons were tugged off, revealing her milky collarbones and neck.

"Bite the nape of my neck."

...

"HUH?!"

Luhan widened his eyes and walked backwards, against the lockers, in shock. "W-w-what do you mean by 'bite?' T-that.."

"Like this, of course." The girl opened and closed her teeth together, resembling more of a ravenous wolf, instead of a seductive vampire.

 

The Earl is a vampire.. So if the two of them were alone together,

there's no doubt he'd seek Lilia's blood!

 

An awkward pause was felt by Luhan. Actions paused with his back still against the lockers, his teeth clattered.

"Hey, what are you freezing up for?" Jieun casually stated.

 ─────────────────────────

Laughter of students outside, who were tossing a football back and forth to one another could be heard from the inside of the Boy's Locker Room. The wind rustled the bushes, letting a breeze in the confined space occupying only the two of them.

"How long are you going to wait, Lu-"

"JUST WAIT A SECOND!" He interrupted her, inhaling and exhaling deeply. "I have to mentally prepare myself."

Jieun sighed. 

"If there's no helping it, should I just ask Baekhyun?" She pouted, playing with her jacket that was wrinkled up on the floor, with her foot.

That one statement caused Luhan to tense up and move his attention to her, once again. He grabbed her by the shoulders and pushed her entire body down on the little table-like seating. "Don't say that guy's name when it's just the two of us."

"My goal has been to make you fall in love with me ever since I've entered this school. That boy, is pretty much irrele

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter