Mission 5: Be my stand-in lover

♡ Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to this while reading! ^^

Mission 5: Be my stand-in lover

"So, mission number four.

Please tell me what true love is.." Jieun took off the mask that rested on her nose bridge and the back of her ears, causing Luhan to stumble and step back.

"Geez.. Wear your glasses. Aren't you scared?" He raised one of his eyebrows.

"And either way, I can't teach you about true love. You have to seriously fall in love with someone to know about it." Luhan clicked his tongue.

Jieun sighed and looked up into his eyes. "Then, is it alright to seriously fall in love with you?" She cluelessly said, making the boy almost choke of air.

"I-ITDOESNTWORKLIKETHAT!" He rapidly shook his head.

"Then.. MISSION NUMBER 5-

Be my stand-in lover." She laughed innocently.

"What even--

. . . 

"WHY SHOULD I DO THAT? You know I could just let everyone know about your weakness, right?" Luhan twitched.

Jieun blinked and sat down on a chair. "Hm? But, aren't I the one who has your student ID book?" 

shots fired.

 ─────────────────────────

The final bell rang and everyone gathered around two people, making a pathway for them in the front of the school.

"Wh-why is Luhan and the snow-woman going home together..?" A fellow classmate stuttered.

"N..not only that, but they're linking arms?!" Another one added.

Jieun took out her phone and placed it high up at an angle. "You were slow getting here, so I took a picture of the two of us." She whispered into his ears evilly.

"What's.going.on..??!!1?1" A group of girls started getting all teary-eyed.

"After this, I want you to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter