Angel Jessica

I Am Your Genie
"Devil! Have you ever heard about Venus's Trap?!" Jaebeom was shocked by that voice and took back his energy ball from its way. Both Yoona and Jaebeom looked at the sky to see the owner of the voice. A lady wearing a pinkish white robe came down from the sky. The strange things about her were that she had huge white wings and silvery aura around her body. She was an angel! When she landed, Yoona recognized her and shouted, "Jessica Unnie!" Then, Yoona ran toward her and hugged. "Why did you come here? How do you know that I am here?" Yoona asked her questions without letting Jessica a moment to breathe. Jessica yelled at her, "Slow down! Wait a second. We'll miss that bat!" and she turned to Jaebeom and threw the net to catch Jaebeom. Jaebeom could say anything and the net caught him and tied itself. While Jaebeom was , Jessica said him, "Park Jaebeom-sshi, you know that blood animals and spirits are allowed to drink only animals' blood without killing them. And you tried to hurt a genie now. I have a list of people that you killed for thier blood." Jessica grasped the list paper appeared in front of her. Then she started reading the names, "Lee Junki-sshi, Kim Hyoyeon-sshi, Lee Junho-sshi, Dasom-sshi, Kim Bum-sshi..." Yoona yawned and stopped her, "Unnie, stop reading! It's too borning. Let's bring him." "Ok, then. Let's wait for Minho. And I have something to talk." Jessica told Yoona. At Taecyeon's house, Nichkhun kept on talking qucrulously to Yuri for her latness making Yuri to laugh. "Are you having fun of me?! I am scolding you, right now! You should know that I'm jealous" Nichkhun screamed her. At the word "jelous", Yuri , "I know it! You're jealous becaused Minho holded my hand not your hand, right! I know that you're falling in love with Minho!" Nichkhun's eyes got widen and, "YAH! I hate that crazy little genie!" "Oh. You both hate each other. What a crash! Who can know that hate will turn into love one day." Nichkhun looked at her in a "lion" mood and roared, "YAH!!!!!" Yoona and Jessica were waiting for Minho and Taecyeon. Jeabeom was siting on the platform. "I saw a man beside Minho. And he gave me Venus's Trap. Do you remember that the net was stolen from the heaven?" Jessica asked. Yoona nodded, "That was stolen by Seunggi Oppa. I think the one who gave you the net may be Taecyeon, my new master. He own an antique store. He thought that the net might an antique" Jaebeom said, "When I am free, I'll go kill him." Jessica told to him angrily, "Very helpful. If you don't want me to put that word on your list, shut up." "Whoa! How cute! You are beatiful by the way," Jaebeom said in a high tone. Jessica's face turned to red of embarrassment from anger. Yoona saw Taecyeon and Minho running toward them. She yelled in happiness, "They are coming!" "Why are you guys so late?" she asked. Noona, don't you remember that I had a flight with Yuri Noona. Since my power is weak now, I can't lift him long. And that ahjusshi is so heavy," Minho told Yoona tiredly as he pointed Taecyeon. Then Yoona and Jessica stared asking to Taecyeon. "How did you get the net?" "A man called my store phone and asked me to come his house. When I got there, he sold me it." "Do you know his name?" "Lee.. Lee.. Lee Seunggi." Yoona and Jessica looked at each other. "Minho, I'll lend you a ride. Take that devil to the heaven to judge his punishment." Jessica told Minho. And Yoona asked, "Taecyeon-sshi, do you remember Seunggi's address?" "Yes." "Take us to him."