A Lamp And A Lady

I Am Your Genie
"This auction item is an ancient bronzen lamp made during thd Joseon Dynasty. The starting price is from 500,000 Won." As the auctioneer started, Taecyeon began to call out. "1 million Won." A man called out 2 million Won. A woman called out 3 million Won. Another man called out 4.5 million Won. They kept calling out but they stayed quiet at 6 million Won. Taecyeon wanted to end, so, he called out. "8 million Won." Nichkhun was wrapping a jar which a customer made him to do at the counter when he saw Taecyeon coming back to the store. Nichkhun asked Taecyeon, "Hey, you come back quickly," as Taecyeon entered the store. "Right, 'cause there was no much antiques. Besides I have to go to my uncle's house. He told me that he would sell all of his antiques like paintings, door handles to us. And I have only thirty minutes to have my lunch! It's too tiring," Taecyeon said weakly lying on an antique couch. Nichkhun laughed at him and teased, "Regretting that we opened this store?" as he gave a voucher to the customer. Taecyeon got up quickly and said, "NO! Of course not! I'm just getting tired of going everywhere." Taecyeon and Nichkhun loved antiques. That was the reason about why they opened the antique store "Like It Had Never Been Antique". Nichkhun's part was to check and list antiques, fix their prices, take care of them, sell them and buy them if someone came to the store to sell his antiques. Taecyeon's part was to deliver orders to customers and go to shows like auctions to buy antiques. "So, what did you buy?" Nichkhun asked. Taecyeon blinked and thought what he bought. Nichkhun's sudden interruption made him forgot. "Oh! It's here. Ta da!" Taeyeon handed the lamp he bought. "Made of bronze during the Joseon Dynasty" said Taecyeon while Nichkhun was checking the lamp. "Huh," Nichkhun sighed. "What?" Taecyeon asked. "HUH." "WHAT?!" Nichkhun's face become happy and said, "You bought a NICE ONE! The lid and the handle are so neat. I will wash this." Nichkhun was about to wash the lamp when a customer came into. They both said hello and Taecyeon said to Nichkhun, "Go help him and I'll wash this." Taecyeon went into the back room behind the counter to wash the lamp. As he saw a dark spot on the lamp, he scurbbed it. Suddenly the lamp became trembling and a white pixie light ball came out of its mouth. Taecyeon stared at the light and it grew bigger and brighter. Finally, a girl came out of the light. She was wearing a white robe and a pair of pump-like shoes on her feet. Her long dark hair was in a loose form. Her eyes were brighter than the sun. Her eyelash were curling up. Her eyebow were prettier than the new moon. Her lips were as red as a cherry. Her skin was goldish white. Her face was perfect. And he realized that she was more beautiful than every girl he had seen. Her lips moved to talk to him, "I am Im Yoona, the genie of the lamp."