Surprises : Good And Bad

I Am Your Genie
Yoona asked quickly, "What do they mean? Nine people? Who are they?" Yoochun smiled at Yoona. "Nine people including you can defeat Kim Seungsu." He said. Well that's all I can tell. And Seunggi hyung, if you want to become a normal angel, take one of your black feather and burn it. Your wings will return to original colour. But one thing you should know is that when a devil angel die or change back into normal, Kim Seungsu know. He can feel it. So? Do whatever you want. And this man, Taecyeon, I took Venus's Trap back. I will pay you something antique back tomorrow." Yoona looked at Yoochun curiously. She asked, "You'll come down tomorrow, too?! Why?" Yoochun smirked and said, "Do you forget about tomorrow so early, your highness? I think I'd told you about tomorrow." Yoona sighed and glared at Yoochun. "Yoochun, this is the first time you tell 'tomorrow' since we met again." Yoochun's smiles disappeared. "Really? I'm totally forgot. Tomorrow is your coronation day." Yoona fell from shock. She sat on the ground and covered . Thinking that she became really a queen. When she was a young angel, she dreamed of being a queen. It became in reality. She stood up, little smile and raised her head like a queen. Three guys looked at her for a while and then~ they laughed to death. Yoochun was laughing and covered his mouth and closed his eyes. Seunggi was laughing and pointing his finger at Yoona. Finally, Taecyeon rolling himself on the ground. Yoona ignored them and remained in her queen mood. Yoochun, still launghing and said, "Your highness, please let me leave." They came back to Taecyeon's house from the Han river bank as soon as Yoochun left. The white phoenix that Yoochun gave was on Yoona's shoulder. Three of them didn't talk at all. They were thinking about what they should do to handle Kim Seungsu. "I forgot to bring the lamp!" Taeyeon yelled. They went back to the river and searched. But there was no sign of the lamp. Taecyeon screamed. Yoona's sweet voice came out. "Genies's rule number 1 - If the master lose the lamp, they lose their wishes." Taecyeon yelled. When they reached the entrance of the compound of the house, they saw Jessica yelling and running toward Seunggi. "YAH LEE SEUNGGIII!!!" And she slapped him. "You, I don't want any EXPLANATION from you. Run devil run before I pull out your hair." Seunggi tried to explain. "Sica-ah, Jung Sooyeon, it is not what.." Jessica said, "1" When he heard 1, he ran around the house and Jessica was trying to catch. Taecyeon and Yoona smiled and entered the house. She said, "When you help a genie, you get a wish." "Your rules are complicated." They stopped when they heard a sound from Nichkhun's room. Sounded like Minho . "Ah.. Oppa.. Stop it." They shocked. Oppa! Minho. Yoona's eyes widened. Taecyeon couldn't said anything but listening. "No ~ I .. I ha. . ve to.. ah.." Nichkhun voice was more stronger and more passionate. "Oppa.. I l..ov..e~ you.." "I.. l..ove you too.." Taecyeon and Yoona was opening their mouth and imaging what Nichkhun and Minho doing inside. Yoona shoke her head. "No. This can't be happening. Minho is too young." They both opened the door when they heard Nichkhun saying "Then they both died." Yoona yelled, "WHAT THE HELL ARE Y.." She stopped when she saw Nichkhun and Minho lying on the bed reading a book. They looked at her and smiled. She went to them angrily and grabbed the book. Hangeng's Romeo and Juliet. She calmed down because they were reading Romeo and Juliet dead scene and not contianing Rated M parts. Then Taecyeon entered the room too. "You guys are not doing .. ah .. what should I use .. ah .. strange things, are you?" Nichkhun and Minho said, "What strange things?"