Love Call 3

Love Messages

Tuuuttt… Tuuutttt…

“The Number you are calling is busy,  please leave a message after the tone..”

 “Yunnie ah, this is Joongie.  Can we talk? I really need to talk with you. Please call me back soon.”

Bip.

.

.

.

Tuuttt…

My Yunnie <3 is calling

 

“Yoboseoyo yunnie..”

“My Love, what happen?”

“Bear, I miss you.” Said Kim Jaejoong so soft like a whisper.

“Boojae, I miss you too. And you know it, right.” Answered him.

“Can we  talk through video? I think if I can see you that way, even if I can't touch you...it might help.” Asked Jaejoong.

“Boo.. I ..”

“Can we do it now? Or are you busy?”

“To be honest, I’m so busy. but I try to always be there for you, to keep you happy. So please understand me a little bit.”

 “Yunho.. actually I really wish you were here. All I need is  you’re here to hold me right now ... that's what would make me happy. But I know, that’s impossible and  now i’m just asking you to call me through a video call. Is it bothering you a lot?”

“Baby, are you getting mad at me?” amazed Yunho

“I don’t know.” Replied Jaejoong.

“You are angry just because I’m busy right now? Or because you’re missing me too much? Will you be satisfied enough if i make a video call with you?”

 “That would help me right now. but I don't know how busy you are anymore. would you do it even if you're resting?” asked Jaejoong sharply.

“Oh God.. so you’re judging me right now?” Yunho started to get mad.

“I guess.”

“Jaejoong, I was hoping you wouldn't say it. Talk back to me whenever you get your mind back into place.”

“Never. I’m so busy. I won’t talk to you anymore!” said him harsh.

“Kim Jaejoong, Please! I’m so …” Yunho try to hold his anger.

“I KNOW IT, JERK! You’re so busy right?.. so let’s break up!” screamed Jaejoong.

“Is that the only way that you always offering to me,  right now? what can be worse than break up?” Asked him so loud.

“Nothing. Just let’s stop all this !”

“what do you want me to do? You don’t want my help. No matter what I try, nothing works, you didn’t do anything to make it works. it makes me miserable that your solution every time is break up. I can't deal with this again. You can't imagine how it hurts.” Said him.

“I don't know what to do! I’m so tired of you, you never be here for me! You are never!” nagged Jaejoong.

“so now I am the bad guy. Thank you, Jaejoong. I try so hard for you, you are the main reason for everything to me ... I always call you whenever I have time, I always force my self to come to your apartment when I had a chance. I try, I try my best! And yet I know. It can't make you happy.. it’s surprising me!”

“Hiks.. Yunho ya.. it’s not like that. It just … “ jaejoong was starting to cry.

“No! don’t cry! why do you feel this way? because I can't be there for you every second of a day? I can never really glued to your hip? You always think about me that way instead of looking to the positives! we are together, we are MARRIED for god’s  sake! we've been together all these years!! but don't you ing see? Everytime you miss me this much, instead of trying to be strong, instead of trying to HELP ME, you just ... you don't want to fight for us. You want things solved NOW. Goddamn Jaejoong.”

“Yunho ah, enough. please stop.” Begged him.

“then LEARN how to. Instead of throwing this break up at me, fight for US.”

“I have tried lots. I just can’t life without you. And I think it’s better for both of us if we break up.”

“Again.. ck! am I the only one who’s trying to live this life WITH you and trying to keep you happy and safe and... do you even care? so that gives you the right to ing break my heart? To always say  'hey let's break up'? AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO’S FIGHTING HERE? And you damn egoist... thanks for giving a crap so much for 'can't life without you'. If that makes you feel better, when you’re telling me about break up AGAIN, I’d rather die. And if you want to see it.  go ahead.”

“Yunnie.. please.. never say something like that. Please. Yunnie ah, I’m sorry.. I’m so sorry. I don't like feeling like this too. Oke, I will never say such that word again. I would give anything to fix it. I want to go back to the Jaejoong you fell in love with.”

“I always love you, my life.”

“Can you promise me? You won't ever give up on me even if I fail at doing this?” ask Jaejoong.

“You have to try it, love. We can't do anything else by now. We made this choice. Go fight for us. Just stay  beside me and keep going with me through anything.”

“I don't know how...I'm scared of what might happen if I don't do it right.”

“Oh.. Baby.. come one, it's not that bad. You just have to be tough and standing right beside me. Always. Because I love you so much. It’s enough to kill me if you break my heart again.”

“I love you too...I don't know what's happening to me. You know I never meant to hurt you and what I said before, it wasn't really me...right?

“Yes, my life.. I know it wasn’t you who said like that. Maybe alien caught your soul.”  Yunho laugh softly.

“Why do you love me so much? look what I do to you and you still ... you let me keep everything you've given me. Your love, your trust, your heart.”

“Of course. Because you are my life. I give all I have to you. And my heart is yours. It’s beating because of you. Sorry for yelling at you. I’m so tired today and stress too. And you call me to such that thing, then my head exploades. Forgive me, baby.”

“Yunnie..”

“Nde?”

“Let’s hang up the phone and start the new one.”

“Hahahaha.. okay baby..”

 

 

 

Tuuutttt..

Yeoboseyo, honey..” said Yunho.

“Yeoboseyo, Yunnie.. are you busy?” ask Jaejoong.

“I’m never busy for you..”

 

And then their conversation was being continued until Jaejoong fall asleep with the phone in his hand.

 

 

 

 

 

.