Love Call 2

Love Messages

TVXQ was in their dance practice room. Jung Yunho and Shim Changmin look so tired and complete wet because of sweat all over their body. But they never lost their spirit and smile on their faces.

"Let's have break for a moment." Said the coach.

 

At the moment like this, Jung Yunho always uses his break time to make a call to his Lover, just to hear Jaejoong's voice and expresses his Love.

 

Tuuutttt…

"Yunniieeee.." Jaejoong's voice sounds so enthusias.

"Hi, Baby. How's your day?"

"Boring. Alone in our room, because my handsome bear became so busy lately."

"Sorry.. So what are you doing now?"

"Hmm.. collecting your magazine photoshoot.." answered him.

"Really?" asked his Yunho.

Jaejoong nodded his head eventhough Jung Yunho couldn't see it, "Yes."

"Oh.. haha.. why? I can give you the burned CD of it all, for you, baby." Giggled Yunho.

"Too long, i can't wait! I really love it and you got even more and more handsome, here.."

"Silly, I look the same. Maybe I just look full of amour in your eyes. Have you seen yourself lately? So gorgeous, so y." the handsome one giggled rather loudly.

"Stop it, I'm blushing." He chuckled.

"I'm telling you the truth, angel. I haven't changed at all.. You're the one who became million times prettier." Seduced Yunho.

"I'm Handsome, pabo-ya! But, Yeah, you're more handsome than me."

"I'm glad you think so, I'm handsome just for you, I don't want you leaving me."

"I need you too much. I would never leave you, thou if you're the one who leave me, I think I might kill whoever you choose to be with you instead of me." Jaejoong pretend to get angry.

"Don't worry. You're the only one."

"Come and gimme kisses Yunnie-ah.." Jaejoong's voice sounds really spoilt.

"Wait me there, baby. I'll give you one kiss and It had to be unforgettable!" answered Yunho.

"One Kiss?" he asked confused.

"One kiss in every inch of your body."

"Naughty bear." Jaejoong burst into laugh.

"I Love you, baby."

"Really? Tell me you love me until you're getting tired." Spoiled Jaejoong to his beloved man in the world.

"That won't ever happen." Answered Jung Yunho to his Kitty.

"Tell me you love me, before your mouths are no longer able to speak.." persuaded the pretty stubborn man.

"I love you. I loved you even before I knew you, and I'll love you even after I release my last breath. Always. Forever." Soothed Jung Yunho soft and warm.

"I love you too Yunniee-ah. Sorry I'm so emo, i'm shivering a lot right now.. I miss you too much." Jaejoong's voice sounds tremble.

Jung Yunho smiled "I'm here to hold you, baby-ah."

"You're going to make me cry." Jaejong can't hold both his tear and his smile.

"Do anything you want, love. I'm here. I'll help you." Yunho tried to calmed his lover down.

"I love you. Promise me, you won't come home too late.."

"Ne, my lovely Kitty. I swear." Jung Yunho's disconnecting the phone.

 

And that was YunJae love call, where's yours?