Love Call 1

Love Messages

A Love Call. Love, Love, Love, Jealousy is a sign of Love.

 

***

 

Today is the third day that Jung Yunho was in Milan, he is so excited. Two days ago he was so busy practicing his new dance with the girl who’s became his dance partner, and their performance yesterday night on stage was total precious, everything ‘s perfect..

And now he has thousand times trying to call his Beloved wife in Seoul but failed. He knew that his Lover definitely mad because he hasn’t contact him at all since the first day he was in Milan.

 

Tuuuttttt…

Tuuuttttt..

 

The number you’re calling is busy, please try again later..

 

‘Babyyyy..’ he sighed.

 

To: My y Boojaejoongie

Are you really that upset? Please pick your phone up, baby.

Sms sent.

 

From: My y Boojaejoongie

I’m not in the mood talking to you.

 

To: My y Boojaejoongie

But I need to talk to you, my life. Let me explain.

Sms sent

 

Tuuuuttttt.....

 

“what’s the matter, Mr. Jung?” answered the very sweet voice in the other line.

“Finally, I could hear your melodious voice again, baby.. I miss you so much.” Said him.

“….”

“Baby.. I’m sorry for not calling you since I was here. I’m so busy, I was practicing my new dance. Have you watched my performance last night?” ask him.

“Yeaa.. You look incredibly into it, Yunho… You looked like you were enjoying it.” He said sharply.

“Are you got jealous of it?” ask him excited.

“…”

“It’s only a dance, baby.” Yunho trying to explain.

“But.. Look at your face, You’re enjoying it a lot, when that ing girl was pole dancing in your whole body, in front of your Elephant, like that…what the ?” he said full of anger.

“it’s a ‘y dance’ baby. She has to be close”

“She was too damn close.”

“It means nothing, my life. It’s dancing and all was just an acting.”

“I still don’t like it.” He lowered his voice

“well I didn’t like it either, but it’s part of work.”

“….”

“Loveee, come on.”

“Aihhh.. Jung Yunho..”

“I’m so sorry. Please don’t get mad, I can’t concentrate at all if you’re like this.”

“Okayyyy..”

“Really?”

“Hmmm..”

“I LOVE YOU, My baby..”

“I Love you too..” answeed him cheerless.

“I Love you moree.. moreee… moreeee…” spoiled him.

“Humm.. And tell that stupid girl to stay off from your Elephant.”

“What should I say?”

“It’s your problem.”

“you know that you’re the only one that I want to be near my Elephant.”

“Don’t trying to start to talking dirty Yunnieee-ah..” said him.

“It’s not dirty, it’s beauty, Baby..”

“Stop it, come home and give me kisses.”

“I WILL.. OH.. and I’ve bought you that limited deluxe edition whatever bag you told me about, here in Milan.”

“NDE? OH.. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH YUNNIEEE-AH..”

 

It’s their  love call, where’s your?